[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw madly in love with your friend's girlfriend to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
>tfw madly in love with your friend's girlfriend to the point where she is the only thing you think about daily and seeing her makes me feel a kind of way
>tfw he's a thieving abusive scumbag

i cant deal with this anymore guys i spend every night feeling sick about how he isn't gonna get better yet how she keeps going back to him

why haven't i offed myself yet
>>
>>27216472
kill him and steal female
caveman style
>>
>>27216472
You are scum bros before hoes you are not his friend fuck off and find someone else tou pathetic bitch
>>
cuckolding because fetish or beta?
>>
>>27216512
and you're a fucking virgin beta faggot
>>27216472
just talk to her about him and let her come to the conclusion that he is a piece of shit then bang her
>>
>>27216523
bit of both, but goddamnit attraction in my case is not based on physical characteristics (tho she still is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon) but personality.

>>27216708
I try, but she always believes him when he says he'll get better. Until now I've never cared about someone to the point where if they're upset I cannot sleep, but I am in too deep now.
>>
>>27216708
hes a virgin beta faggot? ur a fuckin loser rofl never talk to girls w boyfriends. how would you feel if some autistic ugly fuck was talking to your girl trying to persaude her to leave you? rofl what a fuckin faggot you are.
>>
>>27216989
don't try nigger.
she's not supposed to know you're trying to get her to see him in a shit light, you just talk about him and maybe even defend him occasionally. sympathize with her and let her do the badmouthing.
unless he's really good looking then tough luck bud.
>>
>>27217144
you think your "bro" wouldn't sell you out given the right circumstances?
you've been spending too much time here faggot, go out in the real world and you'll see that nobody gives a shit about you but yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20151024_105347.jpg (54 KB, 1076x344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151024_105347.jpg
54 KB, 1076x344
>>27217144
Keep it civil my lads

>tfw our group hangs out almost everyday
>it's painfully obvious to damn near every one of my friends that I'm in love with her and jokes about cucking are cracked on a daily basis

i wish i could let go but i cant

im not even so much as attracted to anyone else anymore

what do you fuckers do in such a situation

pic unrelated
>>
File: ded.gif (2 MB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
2 MB, 234x200
>>27216472
>yellow nigga
>he's a thieving abusive scumbag

Does he wear air force ones?
>>
>>27217180
You're right anon! Sorry for being mean, let's be friends
>>
>he's a thieving abusive scumbag

Try being a thieving abusive scumbag, OP
>>
>>27216472
>hes a thieving abusive scumbag
And thats why hes with her and you aren't. Hes a fun bad boy who she is trying to fix, ect.

Just find something else to do with your time than cucking yourself.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (1 MB, 1724x2000) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
1 MB, 1724x2000
>>27217261
my name has a connection to my faggy group, plz pay it no mind unless you're one of my fuckass friends

>>27217150
Well, i am being subtle and even somewhat supportive of his useless ass. He steals from not only others, but even takes her money to buy drugs. It fucking sickens me and whenever he brings her to tears it kills me on the inside.

I have no time for any meaningful catharsis anymore due to how literally all of my time is spent working, cleaning, or hanging out with her and our friends. Now i'm forced to be a sad fuckhead who posts on r9k all damn day so I don't off myself.

I get an added layer of pain because another incredibly beautiful and kind woman is in love with me, but I lack this level of attachment and devotion to her and thus cannot risk causing her any further pain beyond my lack of advances

Any of you been in similar emotional states/situations? How did it work out?
>>
>>27217423
I feel it, but I was raised by primarily my mother so I am inherently extra kind to women. After watching and being permanently scarred by the things my mom went through in relationships eerily similar to hers, I cannot stand the thought of her going through such pain. It keeps me up so long into the night I must take naps at work on my lunch to stop myself from passing out, but even then those are flooded with thoughts of her so I'm just running myself further into the ground over it.

r9k u my only real friends
>>
>>27216708
A beta orbiter wimp can't really tell others they're beta or omega or whatever, anon.
>>
>>27217144
You sound like you're 16 man. You clearly don't understand that the urge to fuck a girl is much stronger than to "put bros before hoes"
>Fucked my buddy's sister
>Fucked two of my friends gf's
woops. kek. I got new friends those guys turned out to be deadbeats anyway.
>>
>>27217616
>get /fit/
>pulverize abusive bf

Pretty simply procedure OP
>>
>>27217682

I wish it was just about sexual attraction but thats honestly one of the last things on my mind when I see her

welp guess i'm doomed to cuck myself until i off myself
>>
>tfw madly in love with your friend to the point where he is the only thing you think about daily and seeing him makes me feel a kind of way
>>
>>27217682
>trying to justify cucking a friend

If it's an abusuve boyfriend, or you have beef with them, it's different. But cucking a friend or guy who's done nothing wrong just makes you trash.
>>
>>27216472
wtc those shades
>>
>>27217743
i wish, i really fuckin wish she thought about me that way. She HAS expressed attraction to me numerous times and apparently used to have a crush on me which makes this whole situation waaaaaaay more painful for me
>>
There's a billion other women - literally
>>
You're getting cucked. You need to come up with a plan and take action, whether it be cutting off contact or trying to become an anime and ruin your friend's life to steal his girl.
>>
>>27217790
yeah she wears a similar pair often and it melts my heart

glad you'll keep me company though robots
>>
>>27217616
Just realize that it isnt your problem and that literally no matter what you do, she won't leave him over anything you might say. Love blinds people man.

You've told her all you can now just gotta move on and worry about you.
>>
>>27217737
Well as a woman she'll definitely want a relationship with physical attraction so if you want any chance of having her and getting her away from the scumbag you're gonna have to pretend you feel major physical attraction, and take the advice the other anons gave you, even if doing so feels artificial.

Or you can just keep wallowing in self pity on /r9k/ until she inevitably drifts out of your life forever. (That's what I did)

Your choice!
>>
>>27217810
OH I DO HAVE SOME ANIME TIER PLANS

he's on probation and just barely wiggled out of going to jail so many times lately, that the next time he fucks up im making DAMN sure he pays for it
>>
>>27217682
Either you have no loyalty or you've never had a real bro. I would die for my best friend and he would for me, even if his girlfriend showed up naked to my apartment, I'd tell her to fuck off then report it back to him.
>>
>>27217820
But I do. She is LITERALLY the only living being I find attractive anymore, and she stuns me every day. It's just that physical attraction is only the tip of the emotional iceberg I feel for her.
>>
>>27217827

You need to put those plans into action or you're just sitting around being a cuck.

But don't do any of this if you aren't white. I don't want you spreading Asian genes on me.
>>
>>27217858
oh blonde hair blue eyes skinny aryan we good bruv
>>
>>27217492
don't you get what's happening?
she's using you as her emotional sieve. she wants you her as a best friend to pour all of her sadness and pain into while she gets her brains fucked out by your friend.
meanwhile you have another girl who is into you who you can't get into a relationship with because your mind is fixated on a girl who will never love you.
it's up to you if you want to keep living that shit excuse for a life.
>>
>>27217954

I don't think it's fair to say that she knows what she wants.

OP needs to disrupt the status quo.
>>
>>27217817
Thanks dude, maybe at some point I can get over it, but knowing my history its gonna be hard. Last girl I fell for was invading my mind for ~5 years and caused me to almost drink myself to death. I find it funny because now me and her are just friends and i'm totally okay with it, but damn if it didn't take some time.
>>
>name fag
>in love
>friend
>no capitalization or punctuation
You must be 18 years old to post on this subreddit, normalfag.
>>
>>27217856
>It's just that physical attraction is only the tip of the emotional iceberg I feel for her.

Well I can't tell if you're using that as an excuse or not. But it's irrelevant anyways. You want that qt. Don't listen to the anons that say "just forget about her bro you're cucking yourself" we all know THAT DOESNT WORK and you're just gonna be sad forever. The only solution is taking the few bits of sensible advice that a couple of these anons gave you and using it to free her from being abused, and free yourself from this torment. No excuses.

It's that or eternal agony.
>>
>>27217954
Thought about this, but as much as I hate to be a beta faggot I love her too much to cut her off.

>>27217963
I am trying SO fucking hard every day, though as he has realized what's happening he tries incredibly hard to fuck wit it.

>we decided to take our sisters to the movies together (funny enough it was her idea)
>he gets mad rustled over it, keeps saying he's gonna get cucked
>after realizing she gonna go anyway he decides he's gonna go to keep an eye out

and other such things.

We have some other females in our group (other friend's GFs), should I talk to them about how to continue on and get their perspective or do you think that would cause more trouble than it's worth?
>>
>>27217963
the world has existed for ages and this story repeats itself in different forms with different terminologies for cuck, beta and alpha. it's not going to be any different, even when he tries to do anything he's going to realize he's not the person he's trying to be. the story has been written and it ends with him getting cucked every single time.
>>
>>27218110

Most men aren't very good at being men. OP's friend is no different, that's why he has a chance.
>>
>>27218101
why not pull a Hamlet and murder him in cold blood?
>>
File: received_1648242058790721.jpg (39 KB, 673x990) Image search: [Google]
received_1648242058790721.jpg
39 KB, 673x990
>>27218007
i'm fucking saving this and getting it framed to put up in my office, thanks anon u know how to make a nigga feel good
>>
File: 1423678539649.jpg (426 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
1423678539649.jpg
426 KB, 975x962
>tfw in similar situation almost a year ago
>friend later dumps girl
>still talk to girl, not so much to guy since he changed
>eventually ask her out
>she accepts
I believe in you OP.
>>
>>27218148
Thanks anon, I'm glad someone else here has hope for a lonely soul like myself.

I just don't know if I can survive a year without harming myself.

My goal is to be with her by the middle of may, which is my favorite time of the year.
>>
oh lord we goin to lunch soon

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfucfk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4L69Vrg1qY

thread theme/feels music

hopefully this won't be dead when I get back so I can dump more feelings you guys absolutely don't care about onto the net
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.