[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went from robot to chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
i used to be a borderline autistic khv robot that managed to become a Chad. Why haven't you done the same

Pic unrelated
>>
>>27216391
>Why haven't you done the same
Because real robots can never become Chad, that's the point.
>>
Because you already had "Chad" potential and acted on it. You were never a true robot so obviously true robots have no potential to become Chad.
>>
File: żożo.jpg (32 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
żożo.jpg
32 KB, 479x492
>>27216391
You were never a robot to begin with. Not even a cyborg.

You were just a failed normie that managed to correct his mistakes.
>>
Because tfw no gf, why else?
>>
>>27216416
>muh no tru robot

Face it. You're just a lazy beta cuck who's too pathetic to make something of himself.
>>
>>27216391
You can't become Chad, lmao

You've just become a normie
>>
>>27216399
>>27216416
>>27216437
I was a lanky weirdo that a'mos never went outdoors and couldn't even look people in the eye on the few occasions that I did. All I did was work hard to try to better myself, simple as that. Unless you're deformed or severely mentally handicapped you can too
>>
>>27216460
And how did you transformed?
Give advices.
>>
>>27216460
>my life experiences should be identical to everyone elses
and you're a retarded chad. kys
>>
>>27216489
You were a failing normalfag, not a true robot. When true robots try to become chats they just become muscle bound, well dressed autists.
>>
post a picture so i can laugh at your definition of chad
>>
>>27216437
not op but what exactly defines a robot?
>>
>>27216500
Or they try and go out and learn what to say and how to act around people?
Im not OP either but youre wrong
>>
>>27216491
Of course they're not going go be the same but that doesn't mean you can't make something of yourself you lazy shit
>>27216473
Why not? And what's the difference anyway
>>27216490
There's no secret or anything. I started trying to talk with peope in order to get better at it I started exercising and from there eventually kinda started building confidence slowly
>>
>>27216529
>lol bro just talk to people1!!1!
If only it were that simple you normalfag rat.
>>
Being a chad is useless if you have a small dick
>tfw small dick
>>
>>27216576
It is though. It's not like the opportunity never arises you turbobeta.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 633x772
>>27216576
it actually is that simple, unsure if trolling or not but you truly have to be more useless than stephen hawking to not get puss
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 640x960
>>27216505
I'm farthest to the right
>>
>>27216576
it is you mentally ill faggot
>>
>>27216576
It actually is. Obviously you're going to be an awkward shit the first few times but you get better at it the way you do with anything you practice
>>
>>27216391
>Chad
No you're still an insecure little boy like the rest of /r9k/ because you still use this shit term
>>
>>27216619
Why would you lie on r9k Claus?
>>
>>27216591
I can't really say because im normal size. But unless you've got a microcock i doubt it will be a disqualifier
>>
>>27216614
Yes but overthinking and insecure
>>
>>27216654
Wut?
>>27216649
I used it because it's a universally understood term that conveys the point im trying to get accross
>stay retarded my friend
>>
>>27216669
Everyone is. That gets replaced with self confidence over time.
>>
>>27216712
Well how to self confidence
>>
>>27216576
It literally is that.
You might fail a few times and overthink it but eventually you just learn how to act.
I was the biggest acne autist who never left my house and then i got a hot af gf and now i have a huge friend circle(mostly chicks) who love me.
Never thought it could happen
>>
>>27216391
Tell us how to become chad?
>>
>>27216619
what method did you use to get in shape?
>>
>>27217096
I started doing sports at first then lifting/diet later on.
>>
>>27216391
has it changed anything?
>>
>>27216805
>>27216725
It's difficult at first. You have to block out negativity which sounds crazy at first but eventually you get good at it and start to genuinely feel more positive.
A big factor is just not caring about outside opinion or dwelling on your insecurities(Id suggest getting the fuck off r9k if you wanna do that)
>>
>>27217163
Of course it has im not a depressed ugly sperglord anymore and it feels good man
>>
because i don't want to become a fucking chad, you dip.
that's why everyone here is a shameful failed normalfag.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27217230
how come you are here posting about how great you are if you really are great? i would expect a great person to not post on here, maybe not even lurk
>>
>>27217230
>im not depressed anymore
so what? did it really changed anything whether you depressed or not?

>ugly sperglord
having no muscle body doesnt mean youre ugly.

>feels good man
how so?
>>
>>27216500
keep ttelling yourself that
>>
Yesterday same thing happened to me, it was the most spring break normie shit I have ever done.

>2 friends and I go to beach
>2 girls come up to us
>they get on our shoulders in the water, play have chicken fights etc
>didn't think they were 18 so we walk away not wanting number
>friend goes back and asks them, they want out numbers and they are over 18
>ohshit
>on of us gets one of their numbers

cont?
>>
>>27217750
no itll make me feel bad about my situation
>>
>>27216391
>Why haven't you done the same
Even if I was attractive my body language is complete garbage (I have the virgin walk)
>>
>>27217750
Only if you fuck one of them
>>
>>27216619
IF it's that you then you were always a Chad as shown by your facial bone structure.
>>
>>27216391
OP really opened up my ideas. I am becoming Chad now thanks for the support
>>
>>27218013
>we all agree to meet up
>my friends apartment is trashed, fucking awful
>one of my m8's parents aren't home
>we send the girls to his place while my other friend and I clean that shit
>go to his apartment, shower from the beach and clean the fuck out of the place
>The other friend brings the girls over

I honestly do not know what the fuck we were thinking that they were going to come in and we were just going to fuck.

>they walk in
>the air is tense and awkward
>finally get them to sit down
>"hey bruh were duh beer dude"
>Soundinglikeatotalfaggot.wmv
>crack open a few beers, pass them around.
>out of my group i'm the only one who can talk bullshit girl talk so I was saying stupid shit and they were laughing.
>other dickhead was laying on the floor and the other one was setting up netflix on the FUCKING WII
>start losing all hope of sex when the wii marketplace music starts playing
>notlookinggoodm80's
>finally we start watching a movie, Babadook
>>
>>27218522
Go on...
Also checked.
>>
File: 1446345058545.jpg (24 KB, 415x368) Image search: [Google]
1446345058545.jpg
24 KB, 415x368
>>27218522
>friend and I put our arms around the 2 girls
>other friend is lying on the solo recliner but he didn't want any of them either.

Fair to note that my other friend was supposed to make moves on his girl to get her in the backroom first, this dickhead was just staring and watching babadook.

>had to go in for kill
>she starts massaging my hands
>gently grope her tits
>start making out while the my m8 and his girl are just staring blindly at the TV
>ask if she wants to go in the backroom
>we get back there
>she drops all clothes on her and gets up on the bed wanting to be fucked so bad
>take full advantage that I am never going to see her again
>smack her across the face, yank her hair, choke her, squeeze the fuck out of her nipples until she is crying.
>friend and I switch rooms because other one is better
>everybody is walking around naked, fucking roman orgy sesh
>finish whatever we want to do in the living room, make her gag on my cock and vomit a bit.

Feels good man, first time i've had sex in 3 months since breakup. First time girls ever approached my m8's and I throwing puss at us.
>>
File: Final moments Nelson mandela.jpg (23 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
Final moments Nelson mandela.jpg
23 KB, 332x332
>>27216391

>tfw my gf wont give me massages because my muscles are too tough and hurt her wrists and fingers
>>
>>27216489
Does turning into a chad also turn you into a retard with zero perspective?
>>
>>27216391
I don't think I'd want to be Chad. That sounds like a lot of social pressure constantly. What would even be the point if having a girlfriend sounds too exhausting itself. It'd be just a bunch of dudes around me with no common interests.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.