[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/be lla-westaway/why-you-sho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: 1456352691074.jpg (173 KB, 1721x2162) Image search: [Google]
1456352691074.jpg
173 KB, 1721x2162
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/bella-westaway/why-you-should-be-friends_b_9456618.html?utm_hp_ref=australia

>"Haha well I guess Misogyny is okay if Chad does it, he has some 'redeeming' qualities if you know what I mean ;)"

SCHOPENHAUER
WAS
RIGHT
WOMEN
DON'T
DESERVE
RIGHTS
>>
fucking unbelivable
>>
File: schop.jpg (214 KB, 736x798) Image search: [Google]
schop.jpg
214 KB, 736x798
>believed women should be property
>believed the world was endless suffering and that reproduction was bad
>believed that one could only escape the suffering momentarily through enjoying certain aesthetic delights (probably anime)

Was he the first black pilled philosopher?
>>
>reading huffpo blogposts
>linking them to get clicked on

kill yourself my man
>>
She's saying that modern misogynists dont actually hate women, its just that they don't completely subscribe to feminist beliefs and values.

She even digresses and encourages readers to see from 'our' perspectives. This is actually pretty great desu.

Sure its condescending and she seems super pretentious, but this is the kind of mentality that feminists need.
>>
>SCHOPENHAUER WAS RIGHT
Most philosophers throughout history have spoken of the negative side of women.

Makes you wonder why that is. Why would all the wise men talk about women in the same way?
>>
>>27216309
And more obviously why are there no wise women?
>>
>the author acts like feminism is really really important in that article
if you were just born yesterday and read that article, you would think men and women were natural enemies and that feminism is the biggest issue since racism.

i'll buy the equality bullshit when even one of them has the balls to go after a man that they want.
>>
>>27216329
bbut there were plenty of wise women

>proceeds to list off a million womens rights activists who did nothing other than increasing the power of women
>lists off some woman scientists who were mostly doing grinding data analysis for their husbands who were the men who had the big ideas before we had computers to do mass computations

ironically the most influential female thinker, at least in the USA, is probably Ayn Rand who of course these people hate because Rand was a misogynist herself who fantasized about being raped and openly said she'd never vote for a woman president.
>>
>>27216329
For wisdom you need a mind that has matured beyond the teenage years and females are not equipped with the biology to do this. They are for all accounts unable to be wise and insightful unless it is parroting the words of another man. Their only evolutionary role has been something to fuck, protect and look after, of which offers no pathways to intelligent aspects of humanity such as wisdom, humour, language, etc. Men have been forced into these pursuits for hundreds of thousands of years out of sexual competition.

Honestly the worst thing to happen to the modern world was allowing women to vote. It has only brought about injustice.
>>
File: CaswWgNUkAA08eH.jpg (102 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
CaswWgNUkAA08eH.jpg
102 KB, 534x800
>>27216268
LITERALLY THIS PICTURE

bLOX
>>
>>27216392
>Feminism
Bullshit.
That isn't feminism, that's female nature. Retards who blame feminism for this are only giving the cunts an excuse for acting like children. Fuck off traditionalist/blue pill faggot.
>>
>>27216422
>he missed the point.

Well ,well well.
>>
>>27216268
>The misogynists I know have never hit a woman or hurt a woman. They believe they would never hit a woman or hurt a woman. They'd never rape, bully or coerce. They believe in consent -- proudly so. Unless, of course, they're really drunk, or high, or stoned, or she is, in which case "no" does sometimes mean "yes" because sometimes she actually does want it, deep down. #justkidding.
TALK ABOUT A TRAINWRECK OF A PARAGRAPH
>>
>>27216448
No, you missed the point and people have been missing the point for decades now.

Fuck off.
>>
>>27216268

>huffpo

Was Buzfeed down?
>>
>>27216377
Giving the vote to the uneducated was a bad choice before that. It lead to votes for whoever could best appeal to the masses, whoever could make the flashiest and most attention-grabbing campaign.

Not that keeping the vote among some of the equally uneducated rich, who just vote for their friends and family, was any better.

Should really get people to take a test before voting. Something to make sure they've done their research and understand what's going on. I'd fail that test because I'm a moron but that's good.
>>
>>27216488
all women subscribe to the feminist agenda
>>
>>27216298
Now I know where eggy got inspiration from
>>
File: 2352354325325423453.jpg (466 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2352354325325423453.jpg
466 KB, 1600x1200
has anyone read the article?

it says feminism comes off too strong and demonizes men and therefore a lot of men dont listen, it suggest feminist to calmly express their views and it men and that they shouldent demonize men

can you explain to me again why the article is bad?
>>
>>27216543
Students and poor shouldn't be allowed to vote. There should be a limit set that if you made this much in last years averagely, you can vote otherwise fuck off. I guarantee that almost all the problems will be solved in any country, even the african shitholes
>>
>>27216646
The Rodge could also cite him as a source of inspiration.
>>
>>27216680
>Chad makes a misogynist joke

"Lol chad don't do that, stop XDD, oh I guess it's okay if you give me one of your 'warm bear hugs ;)"

>ugly dude makes same joke

"omg did u hear that guy Becky? What a creeper asshole, I think he raped me I'm calling campus police!"

Subtext, anon. Pick up on the subtext.
>>
>>27216683
So you let some of the stupider footballers vote just because they're making more than all the neurosurgeons combined? Come on, man.
>>
The article really proves that as long as the guy who does it is attractive and they want to fuck him, feminists will let a man off the hook for being a complete asshat.

That said though, everyone with a babby-tier knowledge of male-female relations already knew this.
>>
>>27216377
Wouldn't prohibiting female vote create a new kind of orbiter behavior? as in a vote cuck, a man who uses his vote for his mistress.
>>
>>27216788
Voting is generally anonymous so the intelligent man would simply lie about his ballot.
Of course some might say this still being a cuck.
>>
>>27216749
Of course, virtue is not just in education but also in other skills. Only VIRTUOUS MEN should be able to vote. Using the ancient definition of virtue, which meant one who is skillful and strong, not one who denies himself.

A nation cannot only be run by intellectuals, there must be some powerful ethos in the electorate, the warrior spirit. What we want to prevent from entering the electorate is the venal, the pathological. Once you let poor and stupid men vote, they will let women vote because they are slaves to pussy. Once women can vote the civilization is doomed.
>>
>>27216788
It could also cause a rise in FtM. I don't know how that would be handled.
If we did scrap it then we'd probably stop tolerating that stuff, anyway.
>>
File: Hokage_Hashirama.png (1 MB, 1911x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hokage_Hashirama.png
1 MB, 1911x1080
>>27216850
THE WILL OF FIRE
>>
>>27216392

Man where can I find these dank comics
>>
i guess im too autistic to pick up the subtext
>>
>>27216850
You're right, there. A skill is a skill regardless of intellect, or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>giving HuffPo clicks and money from ad revenue
Get it together.

http://archive.is/7ZYfH
>>
>>27216268

Name dropping Schopenhauer doesn't make you smart OP.
>>
>>27216891
>http://archive.is/7ZYfH
Thanks for the link. They aren't getting my clicks.
>>
>>27216891
>not using adblock
>tfw wasting their bandwidth
>>
Schoepenhauer didn't say that women should have zero rights, just that they should have a different role in society from men.

He also acknowledged that outliers were a thing.
>>
I took a snap of the last bit, I was really bothered all the way through but the fact that she wants to "convert" misogynistic guys through discussion and with "statistics" (like the mythical pay gap) is just pure insanity.
She already said it herself that misogyny today isn't even pure hatred of women, the standards have changed I don't think it's really necessary to put these guys down just because they don't give a damn about your feelings.

Anyway, I already wasted too much mental energy on this, basically, if you want to make something of your life you gotta work for it, women nowadays get all the opportunities and benefits and they still complain about being held down by shitty kitchen jokes and catcalls.
>>
>>27216575
That's because feminism is indistinguishable from female nature and that calling it feminism only stands to prop up the Not All Women Are Like That fallacy.

>>27216680
>can you explain to me again why the article is bad?
Women should not be given a platform to be heard.
>>
>>27216978
The pay gap is real in nations such as the UK, Australia/NZ, Clapistan, etc. Women earn more for working less hours and are given gender based paid holidays and benefits that men are not able to have due to not being able to get knocked up. Male dominated jobs also have lower pay grades for relative work, wherein girls who are allowed to sit behind an office desk and do nothing all day while a male with similar lack of education and skills is forced to work labour intensive entry level work which may pay slightly higher and hour but the workload is immensely higher and the cost on your life is substantially higher.
>>
>>27216329

Literally two have existed:

Hypatia of Alexandria and Ayn Rand

Both were fucking lunatics and it goes to show you don't put the intelligence of a man in a woman's body.
>>
>>27216680
The slut who wrote it isn't a virgin.
>>
>>27216978

>"It's going to stick"
>"It's going to stick"
>"It's going to stick"
>"It's going to stick"

Literally the theory in practice behind nagging jesus christ these people have no desire to show actual proofs
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.