[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low-key wanna cuck somebody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: cu.jpg (86 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
cu.jpg
86 KB, 600x902
I'm a black guy and seeing all these threads about white guys getting cucked makes me wanna try it

Problem is I don't have a BBC (it's about 6 inches) and I know a lot of the feitishisation of black guys is bc of the big dicks.

If anyone here is into that cuckold shit do you care about the size or do they just have to be black?

If you're gonna call me nigger and shit-skin and whatever go ahead but not gonna waste my time responding to it
>>
kek
idk I think a big part of it would be the size but the betas probably would get off on you fucking "their woman" regardless. Don't shower for a day before hand so you smell like shit and rub your armpits on the betas face.
>>
>>27216252
it's all relative you have to find someone with 5 inches and then you're all set. but your personality probably matters more.
>>
>>27216506
Implying that's not his natural state
>>
>>27216252
You're not alowed to be a bull, you dumb nigger. You come from a race of small niggers who were bred from unpleasurable things to females like intelligence and looking presentable to white folk. You weren't bred to be a big bull with a BBC, so you might as well just embrace the cuck lifestyle like the rest of em before you mess up and end up a eunuch.
>>
File: 1398589295074.jpg (182 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1398589295074.jpg
182 KB, 700x525
Femanon here

Both are important. Size does matter, and an above-average penis is always better than average (though not too big otherwise it hits my cervix).

However, the most important thing is girth. Even if your dick is only 6 inches, you might be pretty thick (my current BF is only about 6, but it's pretty thick which works well).

However, being black instantly makes you more hot, unless you're fat or something. Look at this pic -- the contrast of their skin embraced together looks amazing, particularly when they're embraced. Black guys have a different feel to their skin, smell too. It's so different. More than anything, though, it's taboo -- that makes you guys instantly more hot because people like my dad wouldn't like me fucking you like an animal.

Plus, most black guys are ripped, and always more ripped than white guys, which means you're like top of the pyramid. It's like, the hottest black guy will ALWAYS be hotter than the hottest white guy.
>>
File: 1402254199628.jpg (98 KB, 1280x748) Image search: [Google]
1402254199628.jpg
98 KB, 1280x748
>>27218259
Also this one. Just look at the way she's looking at him. I've got a whole collection like this, and I'm already wet
>>
File: cuck.png (36 KB, 1088x315) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
36 KB, 1088x315
hey op i was in the same boat as you and have used craigslist to my advantage. I also hook up with older women at bars because white people LOVE educated black boys. the trick is to use big words in your discription so they dont think youre a thug. ill see if i have any cool screenshots from my emails. I live in a college town so i can hook up with people my age at bars and move over to CL when im feelin freaky. I also almost always ask for free weed and the husbands are pretty excited so they'll do whatever
>>
File: manlet.png (519 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
519 KB, 540x960
>>27218283
here's a couple ive had this manlet and his gf looked like a tranny but i had a few drinks of that liquid courage
>>
>>27216252
Jokes on them, there won't be white women if they keep fucking them all. There won't be any hot white women left to fuck.
>>
>>27218390
Women don't die after having sex. Most white women end up with white betas and have white children after they've had their fun with Tyrone's 12 incher. They'll always secretly pine after Tyrone, though.
>>
>>27216252
kill yourself nigger, etc
>>
File: 1449267955634.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1449267955634.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>27218259
ALL WOMEN ARE LYING WHORES
GEEET OUTTTTT
OUT OUT OUT
OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUTTTTT
SCUM
>>
To these cucks every black dick is a BBC
You'll be fine
>>
File: Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg (93 KB, 319x434) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg
93 KB, 319x434
>>27216252
lol, what a waste. The only thing that black dudes ever brag about is their height/musculature and dicks. Manlet black guys are the most pathetic betas there are. Literally nothing going for them, dumb and without the orc body.

Lmaoing at ur life op
>>
>>27219052
:(

I'm over 6 foot last time I checked so that's something right?
>>
>>27219117
Not really. Really white people are commonly 6'+. You have to be like 6'5"+ to compete with Johan VonHammercock
>>
>>27218360
nice

That guy doesn't look like the image of a cuck I had in my head. I imagined they'd be some balding middle aged man, probably with a beer gut or hairy chest
>>
>>27219353
You mean not a fat manlet Johnny Depp brodude wearing a vest?
>>
>>27219170
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=average+height+white+male&oq=average+height+white+male&aqs=chrome..69i57.4821j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Well I'm going with this because it makes me feel better about myself
>>
>>27216252
nigga the dick in that image is like 6 inches, you're golden boy
>>
>>27219399
>UK

I'm Germanic and 6'2". I did say "really white", implying northern Yurop as well as making up a dutch name.
>>
>>27219392
Yeah that guy is pretty young I wouldn't have guessed he was a cucksman. But then again it's not like they come out of the womb middle aged and inadequate
>>
isnt it kinda gay that a black guy NEEDS a white dick in the picture to maintain an erection? I mean the cuck is pretty gay too, but no ones on his side anyways
>>
>>27219438
I'll just stay in the UK then it seems like there's less competition
>>
>>27219628
I guess in a way yeah. Assuming the black guy wouldn't be hard without the cuck in the room with them.

I was really only curious about the whole thing but if it turned out this was some long lost fetish of mine I got really into it I could see myself finding it harder and harder to get off to just straight sex
>>
TFW no gf to cuck me

This fetish is awful
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.