[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright i need advice...again >be ausbot >anon we spoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 960x960
Alright i need advice...again

>be ausbot
>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try out living. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know

Looka like my family can't take it anymore
>>
if you know chinese you should do it
>>
STOP
POSTING
STOP
POSTING
STOP
POSTING
STOP
POSTING
>>
>>27216261
Can speak cant write. Am told i will be learning how to write it when i get to china through either classes or private tutoring.

I mean, if Australia cant save me i might as well go for a few months, but i wont be going there to have fun nor would i want to, ive already wasted years of my life.
>>
>>27216273
This is my 2nd thread ive ecer made on r9k. Shut up cunt
>>
File: 441.jpg (31 KB, 298x403) Image search: [Google]
441.jpg
31 KB, 298x403
>>27216244
Sounds fun pham. I wish I got opportunities like that, instead I have a boring wagecuck life.
>>
>>27216327
>he thinks theres no possiblilty of me being heavily pressured and persuaded to join a bootcamp once i arrive on chinese soil.

Im pretty much going there to be rehabilitated so to speak. If i sctually do grt sent to bootcamp itll probably go like "anon just try it for a few days first" then BAM, FUCK MY SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27216363
Well, do you have anything better to do?
>>
>>27216381
Im trying to grt sydney bots to join me in escaping robotsom. But no one has taken up the offer, and i figured "fuck if i stay here in Australia and nothing changes, i might have to go back to china".

But the thing is, ive been off anti-depressants and anti anxiety meds for a month and i think im feeling more alive and determined, i still havent done shit yet but i feel thwt im slowly working up to since i was off meds. But how do i know that i can actually change this time? How do i know in 3 months whether or not ill still shitpost and browse 4chan all day?
>>
>>27216418
Then tell them that you will make a decision in three months. See where you are then. Theres not point in just stagnating your whole life dude, even if you just have a new hobby then thats reason enough to not go to China
>>
>>27216418
START OFF SLOW MY MAN.
WRITE DOWN A PLAN/SCHEDULE INVOLVING WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO THAT PROGRESSIVELY INCREASES IN EFFORT OVER THOSE 3 MONTHS. CONSISTENCY IS EVERYTHING NO USE BEING ALL HARDCORE A DAY OR TWO AND JUST GIVING UP ALTOGETHER.
>>
>>27216451
Three months was just an example. How long should it take before i actually do somthing with myself. I mean if i sont do anything for an entire month, its safe to say i wont do anything for 3 months right? How long should i realy give myself, i dont want to make it sound like im making excuses to my family
>>
>>27216568
3 mons is along fucking time if you think about it desu, i know it sounds as fast as a flash but thats only once that 3 months has passed. Perspective- Its 25% of the entire year
>>
>>27216244
>Guangzhou
Nigger thats literally one of the richest cities in China
Get your ass there and live in a dank city with lots of money, don't be an idiot
>>
>>27216728
Fuck off you black piece of shit. You disnt even read my posts
>>
>>27216741
I'm not a nigger you whiny fuck
And I'm not going to read your posts either because I don't care that much
Go there, get your shit together, stop bring an autist you're fucking Chinese not a Nip
>>
>>27216923
>chinese not a nip
Thanks for the laugh robot

What do you mean by that, whats your perceived difference in this context
>>
CHING CHONG CHING TING PING MAO ZEDONG

Come to california, I've never had a japanese friend before
>>
Also your fake suicide video was fucking hilarious
>>
>>27217416
You're not going to make any friends by being a racist piece of shit
>>
>>27217476
>r-rayciss! muh soggy knees!

man i remember when people didnt use reddit buzzwords on this website
>>
>>27216244
do it faggot. maybe the reason why you're a robot is because you're surrounded by non-asian women. go back to your REAL home and date women of your own race.
>>
>>27217494
>racist is a buzzword from reddit

cool logic you underage faggot. It's existed for centuries, not everything in life is a meme you sweaty basement dweller.
>>
BUK LAO MAO TING PING KUNG PAO

I saw a video of this chink snapping a chickens legs and it looked painful as fuck but then he put some liquid on them and the chicken got up and started walking, do you know of this secret liquid?
>>
>>27217646
I love you tomas I want to be your bf, I want you to teach me chinese swordsmanship
>>
>>27216244
I have several friends that also went through this shit. Spent all their parent's allowance that was supposed to go to school on drugs and clothes.

You're going to stick out and you're going to wish you died, the only comfort and friendship is maybe the autists that are in the same situation you meet in classes

tl;dr
>private tutoring [ ]
>classroom tutoring[x]
>>
File: 1347789028719.png (44 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
1347789028719.png
44 KB, 883x837
You got any sisters that wanna get BLEACHED?
>>
File: 1458186057346.jpg (16 KB, 316x402) Image search: [Google]
1458186057346.jpg
16 KB, 316x402
How did you like working on The Dark Knight?
>>
I've been following your posts and threads. Do we necessarily need to meet in person to form the self-improvement alliance? I'm no Aussie.
Honestly, I think you should take them up on their offer. Throwing you out in China and hoping you survive would probably provide the adrenaline and affect akin to skydiving.
You'll either adapt or you won't, sink or swim or whatever. What choice do you have?

You seem like a cool guy and I wish you well.
>>
File: 1457679168106.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457679168106.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
how does it feel knowing the women of your race find you abhorrent and want our big white alpha dicks instead
>>
>>27217964
>Asian population
>being a robot
>>
File: 1441533785024.jpg (236 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441533785024.jpg
236 KB, 768x1024
>>27217977
Your sister is probably sucking off a Dan or a Dmitri in his car right now
>>
>>27218065
>tfw white and despise my sister
>>
>>27218065
>tfw Dmitry
where the fuck is my obligatory asian gf ;_;
>>
>>27218195
>not taking advantage of neighboring Uzbekistan
>>
>>27218195
Dunno, I hear Kazakh girls are slutty as fuck towards Russian men. Maybe you should get on that
>>
>>27218244
Uzbeki are all flat faced mongrels. Basically mongol niggers. I want a korean gf
>>
File: 1456506043647.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1456506043647.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
PEOPLE ARE EARNESTLY REPLYING TO THIS DUMB FUCKING MONGPOSTER.

He has copy pasting this shit for weeks on end. He has no desire to turn things around, he's just a huge baiting fucking normie, when will people learn.
>>
>>27219737
Create a trip
Create a $1000 wager on http://longbets.org

And ill prove you wrong motherfucker
>>
>>27217942
>self-improvement alliance
Hmm i should use that term next time, i think a lot of the Sydney robots are put off by the word revenge and think im just some nutjob.

And thanks anon.
>>
Just stop making these threads already, obviously no one cares about this shit.
>>
>>27216244
>Looka like my family can't take it anymore

Shit...this sounds grim, especially the bit about "they can make you normal again".

What's going on? Are you full-blown hikikomori? Awkward as fuck? Or something else?

Did something happen recently that prompted this? Like a birthday or missing a deadline for a test or something?
>>
>>27221170
Being 26 i guess
>>
>>27221265

Have you had a job, gone to school, something like that? What particular life milestone are you missing out on?

This trip sounds fishy as fuck.
>>
>>27221265

Eh, I suppose you're too wary to talk now after I read the rest of the thread.

If you're still around, give that trip careful consideration. That sort of thing usually means, "hard work will straighten that little shit out, we'll get him a job in a factory doing hard labor".

Anyhow, hang in there.
>>
>>27221315
This is where im going http://youtu.be/594ERDPUFdQ
Had one job that lasted for 6 months in 2013, i lasted as long as i did because it was very laxed, my boss would frequently ask me to pik up his son from school not far from where i worked.

No education beyond high school certificate. Have tried several times under the cajoling of my psychiatrist. All failed
>>
>>27221398
>factory
>australian born chinese
>making your iphone 7
>working 26 hours a day

Life of an aussie
>>
>>27221427

>This is where im going...
I figured something like that or the Korean flick with the schizophrenic woman who believes she's a robot and works at a factory.

May I ask, do you know your diagnosis? And...well...is there anything really wrong with you? Do you feel (if you feel anymore) that you got something going on? Or is it something other people are projecting?
>>
>>27221453

I'm in America...all I know about Australia I learned from Mad Max movies and the Nature channel.

>it's like Mad Max with 3m long fanged poisonous grasshoppers, right?
>>
>>27221543
Chronic, CHRONIC avoidance/procrastination.

"Commitment phobia" quote from psychiatrist
Diagnosis: avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>27221621

Hmm...so, you spend all day playing vidya and avoiding the world? That's like 98% of the board here.
>>
>>27221707
60%. The rest are normies.
More like avoiding responsibility and grit required to get my shit together. I have no problems going outside
>>
>>27216244
Tbh you should take steps and start bettering your life.
Inbf reeeeee
Real talk unless you wanna go to China push yourself out of your comfort zone.
Don't you wanna be happy?Then take action towards your goals.It will take time and hard work but you can change.
>>
>>27221845
Cool story nakama
>>
Have you been to China before?

I'll say this much, enjoy no posting on 4chan unless you get a VPN.

Also, get WeChat and Momo, you might find yourself a girl.
>>
>>27221972
Yes i have, 4 times.

Im not looking for pussy, at all.
>>
>>27221972
Paying $2000 return flight to cure my 4chan addiction.

Neat.jpg
>>
>>27221996
Well then, it might be hard to live as a NEET. You can bet your grandparents will put a lot of pressure on you. Maybe even hook you up with a job and pressure you into going.
>>
>>27222032
Guess i better polish up my tennis and show them my federer backhands....
>>
>>27222022
You can browse but not post, because Capcha is blocked.
>>
>>27222078
>granddad i need 200chjnese dollars for a 4chan pass
> whats 4chan?
>shiiiiooettttttt
>>
Vumpe
>>
CHING CHONG DING DONG
>>
Go. Get out of white countries.
>>
GIVE ME MORE (you)s I NEED IT I NEED IT TO LIVE GIVE THEM TO ME NOWWWWWW
>>
>>27222881(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
fuck off robot BLOX
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.