[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw black and going to trap >tfw neck down I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
>tfw black and going to trap
>tfw neck down I've been told I'm cute
>Boyish face which I've received mixed reaction to
>See people of other races with cute hair and feminine faces and feel horribly inadequate
I've never had a bf before either. Is it hopeless? Will I always be inferior to white traps?
>>
>>27216198
>Will I always be inferior to white traps?

The best trans I ever saw was a Black guy. Of course he invested a fuck ton of money and was pretty feminine to begin with (button nose, east-african features etc.) but he was great.

He is actually known, but I forgot his name sadly.

But to be serious, being a trap is for degenerates fucks, you'll be better cultivating your masculinty even though it's not great (Eazy-E for example).
>>
>>27216235
>But to be serious, being a trap is for degenerates fucks
I know I'm a degenerate. I don't care as long as I can trap.
>>
I had pretty good trap potential too, but fuck all that shit. That's how I know trannies are just mentally ill, I have the exact same preferences as them, I just wasn't crazy enough to go through with it.
>>
>>27216257
Why do you want to trap though ? Traps and trans kill themselves often because it's very hard to pass. The successful ones you see are the top 1%
>>
>>27216272
A few reasons. I like traps myself, it's always been a fetish of mine. I've discovered that the positive feedback I've gotten is one of the very few things that makes me temporarily happy, as is getting fawned over when I mention I'm a trap in a thread. It's pathetic but it means a lot to me.
>>
>>27216292
Well, I see what kind of shit you're dealing with.
It's a fantasm of you, and it makes you feel happy and wanted. It's not exclusive to trap but a lot of "dangerous/degenerate" fetishes (cuckold, furries, shemale, gay, etc.). And that's where the "be careful what you wish for" advice is useful.

Because fantasm =/= reality and you ideal perception of what it is to be a trap is far from the truth. It's better if you keep pretending you're one of the net and jerkinf off to it, that actually being one and feeling miserable because you cannot pass and/or being beaten for it, raped, idk.
>>
>>27216343
sorry for the mistakes, english is not my native language.
>>
>>27216343
I'm not looking to trap in public and pass there.

I simply want to be good enough and feminine looking to be considered especially attractive by people online. That's enough for me.

I wouldn't mind being beaten.
>>
>>27216366
>I simply want to be good enough and feminine looking to be considered especially attractive by people online.

Well, i don't think it will work on 4chan (because you're black), maybe tumblr, but a lot of trap lovers are fond of asian and white traps, the brown ones, not so much.
>>
>>27216383
I feel as though tumblr's standards are too low and it would be meaningless.

Hearing this makes me want to give up. I was doomed from the start.
>>
>>27216198
If you don't have a feminine face/body DO NOT TRAP OP.

Seriously, there is enough trannies out there, I like my trap to look like you know... girls ?
>>
>>27216463
I have curves and I'm working on my ass, so there's no issue there.
>>
>>27216474
Face and hair are more important tho.
>>
>>27216494
Should I give up? Is there anything that can be done regarding hair in my case?
>>
>Black trap
>Trap with a big nose, big lips, and big jaw

Don't be a fool. Your fellow blacks hate fags more than whites. They will kill you
>>
I'm black and even I don't like black traps, you don't stand a chance bruh. No matter what you do you'll always look like you don't smell too great.
>>
>>27216198
>black
>boyish face
Thats not how it works boyo
>>
>>27216292
> I've discovered that the positive feedback I've gotten is one of the very few things that makes me temporarily happy, as is getting fawned over when I mention I'm a trap in a thread. It's pathetic but it means a lot to me.

You need to find a better hobby and reconsider your life choice.
I mean, fuck, even escaping through video games is better than that. You are worth more than this OP, stop letting eroge and 4chan messing with your mind.
>>
>>27216573
Doesn't sound like a bad idea desu

>>27216594
I don't think so. Nobody's ever told me that either.
>>
>>27216622
>Tee-hee I would totally love to be beaten to death, like in my favorite doujinshi, it will make my little chocolate cock so stiff, I cannot wait desu (>///<)

Kill yourself please or listen to this : >>27216343
>>
>>27216640
No I just hate myself senpai
>>
>>27216257
god blessing all the trap niggas amirite?
>>
>>27216651
Why ?

Original : the post : the movie : the prequel.
>>
>>27216659
Not going to elaborate here because it's not the point of the thread.
>>
>>27216678
It's correlated, because you hate yourself so much you want to live a pathetic lifestyle (even if it's on the net).

Your dick is small, is that it ? You don't feel like a man ?
>>
>>27216691
>It's correlated, because you hate yourself so much you want to live a pathetic lifestyle (even if it's on the net).
I don't think that's it at all.

It's average. No need to play armchair psychologist.
>>
It's not gonna work, give up OP.
gouidf
>>
Facial reconstruction surgery you faggot.
Money a lot better spent than chopping your dick.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.