[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this a meme? It's actually great advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why is this a meme? It's actually great advice.
>>
I bet he helped at least a few dozen anons find the courage to kill themselves senpai
>>
>a will to do things magically appears if you want :^)

Yeah no
>>
>>27216141
because it isn't easy and obvious advice it's very effortlessly dispensed, but the truth is every situation is different and dreams don't come true.

Work as hard as you want and it won't change a thing, some people are just dealt a bad hand and there is no way to change that.

It's not good advice it's just something people say because it's the easy way out.

If you are borne rich life is more than easy, if you are middle class you could work your way up to an easy life but few are the ones that achieve it, also getting rich and getting to where you want to be involves almost always illegal activity and corner cutting.

Why do you think companies like google or facebook are still in business...?

Do you think they pay their taxes ???? nope both have been shown to use legal tax evasions for billions of dollars.....

You don't achieve success playing fair and the rules only apply to normal people.

Get your head out of the grinding machine and see the truth that the world is bullshit
>>
Don't let your memes be dreams. Or is it the other way around ?
>>
It doesn't say what to do.
And what if I don't have dreams?
>>
>>27216202
You're an idiot
The whole point of the thing was that having a drive will get you more or less whatever you want
Unless you live in a commie shithole
>>
>>27216141
All this is is good for is robots being pushed to shoot up schools instead of BLM people
>>
>>27216644
Just do it mang, could mean anything, fap, an hero, get a job, quit job be NEET what ever the fuck you want senpai
>>
>>27216141
What if someone looks at your boipussy and is like "JUST DO IT." And the next thing you know you are scampering away on the ground whike he is shoving his hard cock up that ass
>>
What the fuck does that even mean? Why would it being memetic have anything to do with the message?
>>
>>27216160
I could see a few robots crying while looking at this and sticking a 9mm in their mouth thinking just do it, just do it and end it and pull the trigger
>>
>>27216785
All it is is a slogan and you stupid faggots make everything a meme
>>
>>27216777
What you are describing is rape, robots rarely leave the house and I doubt any have ever commited a rape like this, maybe a faggot chad
>>
>>27216807
You don't even know what the fuck a meme is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.