[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ordering pizza 2 days in a row guys im nervous as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: RSEFDkp.jpg (38 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
RSEFDkp.jpg
38 KB, 535x577
>tfw ordering pizza 2 days in a row

guys im nervous as fuck what if the delivery guy is the same?

will he think im a freak
>>
speaking as someone who delivered pizzas

Yes. we will judge you based on what, how much and how often you order. As well as things like how poor you might be, your physical appearance, how much you tip. etc...

Half of the time spent in store is dishing on all the weirdos you meet.
>>
Fear not my dear friend

I'm a pizza guy, so I deliver pizzas, we're cool
We will deliver your pizza no matter what
Someone gotta do it you know
The pizzas ain't gonna go alone to your house cuz they need me
>>
>>27216099
No, he will think you didn't know cooking
>>
Try to befriend him until he starts to call you for leftover pizzas.

Then make love to him
>>
>>27216162
He ain't got time for that shit, he have pizzas to deliver
>>
File: 1344576889962.jpg (255 KB, 646x624) Image search: [Google]
1344576889962.jpg
255 KB, 646x624
Ordered pizza two days in a row the other week, delivery guy was the same both times. Ordered two fat fuck pizzas each time (double pepperoni, double cheese, extra crust, bacon, feta cheese). The guy was Sonic incarnate as well or something. I live on the third floor and he got to my door in the time I pressed the open button on my door phone and put my shoes on to meet him outside but nope, he was already on my door.

Thinking about ordering pizza again from the same place and I fear it's him again.
>>
>>27216128
That made me feel
>>
>>27216125
Yeah and my local pizza places have a no singles policy
>>
>>27216225
>pepperoni

shit taste my friend
>>
guys i just got confirmation

its the same indian delivery guy as yesterday.

wish me luck
>>
>>27216311
b-but I like it

>>27216335
Good luck.
>>
>>27216404
he was totally nice and it went well

pizza tastes good too
>>
>>27216099
Can you order from a different place? That's what I do when I have to order two nights in a row.
>>
File: 1417343644169.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1417343644169.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
>>27216099

>here's your order
>see you next time
>see you next time
>see you next time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.