[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best trade to get into in Australia I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
What is the best trade to get into in Australia I'm thinking of doing plumbing because I'm not the greatest at maths.
>>
Prostitution at a mine
>>
I heard sparkies make all the money
Then again I also heard plumbers do
Man just follow your heart I guess lmao
>>
Cabinet making.
>>
>>27216042
My grandpa used to be one but I heard all the chinks and foreigners who come to aus are working cheap and doing that trade.
>>
>>27216074
We don't have chinks in Tasmania, so I don't know about that.
>>
>>27216102
Decent yeah I'd love to move to tassie in the future from qld myself I'm leaning more towards doing a plumbing apprenticeship then anything else.
>>
>>27216131
If you do your apprenticeship on the mainland then come to Tassie you'll probably do well. We don't have enough qualified tradies anymore.
>>
>>27215811
The technical ones
Sparkies and plumbers
>>
Do butchery senpai, someone I know is making a little over $72k/year with his normal hours plus 4 hours OT every weekend
>>
>>27216170
Yeah that would be awesome.
>>
>>27215811
Yeah plumbing is a tops trade. Only just became a certified plumber and am getting paid 27$ an hour. It's alright for my current living arrangements
>>
>>27215811
You can only get a trade if you live in the city or if you know a guy. Honestly nepotism in the tradie jobs are absolutely fucking rampant.

Most them them are also lazy braindead normalfags and are entirely insufferable to work with.
>>
Typing on mobile so I apologise if an autocorrect mistake sneaks through.

Mining downturn is bad for getting a tradie job.
Reason: skilled trades no longer employed up North.
Building market is mostly dormant, so that too limits trade jobs.
Mate, I'm not a tradie, but I've worked with them over the years.
Sorry that my advice is not sounding optimistic.
I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
There could be work but it won't be the mega-bux of the boom time, at least not for a while...
>>
>>27215811
>being a tradesman
>being a pleb

Pick two.
>>
>>27216170
>tradies

Kek, why does Australian slang sound so fucking ridiculous?
>>
>>27217267

Bugger off ya flaming galah.
>>
Shitposting. Shitposts are Australia's greatest national export.
>>
>>27217267
>he doesnt have a chicko from the servo on his smoko in the arvo
Get.a.load.of.this.pleb
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.