[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a cute trans gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 370x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 370x387
How do I get a cute trans gf?
>>
>>27215740
Why not cut out the middleman and get a female?
If you get a trans "gf", he'll have a meltdown if you touch his penis during sex.
>>
>>27215777
Cis women are disgusting.
>>
>>27215740

Tinder.

They're seriously all over that shit.

I see at least one per day while swiping.
>>
>>27215801
You think trans are any better? Man I hope you find yourself a trans gf just so you can experience first hand how wrong you are.
>>
>>27215740

AIDS sponge fetishism desu.

and this >>27215777

seek professional help fampai
>>
>>27215801
>Women
FTFY
Why add a meaningless prefix to it?
>>
>>27215830
What's wrong with them?
>>27215812
I have only seen one on there and she didn't pass very well.
>>
>>27215777
This is true. For some reason you're not allowed to touch the dick, even though they'll jack off and suck off other trannies when you're not around. I've been with a couple of them and got to the point where I'd touch the dick just to piss them off.
>>
>>27215740
I used to have one and the sex was great, but she was crazy and high maintenance and after a few years she started not being able to pass so I had to dump her because I was embarrassed to be seen in public with her.
>>
>>27215863
>she started not being able to pass

She became more manly with time ? How old was she ?
>>
>>27215937
She started hormones when she was like 17, we hooked up together when she was 19, by the time she hit 22 she was starting to not pass at all and it really killed it for me.
>>
>>27215998
It's sad for him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.