[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we act like reddit TIL I learned bernie sanders is my wife.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
ITT: we act like reddit
TIL I learned bernie sanders is my wife.
he died today @ age 39 :PPP
>>
>wife
you mean your SO
>>
'B' is for butthole sniffer. XD xddd
>>
Let's have a serious discussion.
>>
Le 4chan is le most depraved place on le interwebz xXXDxDDxXd

Bernie 2016 xdDXDX
>>
Hello /r/elationships
Me [24M] and my SO[25F] often play "Bedroom Beatings" where she physically abuses me to near unconsciousness then proceeds to piss in my freshly open wounds. The whole experience is very intimate.
Recently though, she has been hiring men with a darker skin complexion (not that there's anything wrong with that) to help beat me up. These men then have intercourse with her and force me to watch.
How do I get her to stop hiring these people (with my money) without possibly angering her? I really really really love her and don't want our /r/elationship to end but it's just not as intimate with other men in the room.
>>
>>27215875
She's cheating on you. Get a lawyer and divorce her. Keep the money, start lifting, delete Facebook, WE DID IT REDDIT!
>>
ITT: we act like tryhard faggots deperatly seeking to fit in with a bunch of losers
>>
File: shitposters on 4chan.jpg (88 KB, 994x366) Image search: [Google]
shitposters on 4chan.jpg
88 KB, 994x366
literally every other thread on this board is a better imitation of reddit than this thread will ever be

prove me fucking wrong
>>
>>27215875
you dont. if you do you are a racist and she will leave you.
>>
Hmm checks out 10/10 picture
>>
Hehe username checks!
>>
>>27216029
L...E
XDD
>>
>>27216077
I agree with your opinion, sir!

Edit: Thanks for the gold stranger
>>
>>27216094
No problem xD I have plenty to give hahah

Edit: wow lol now I'm getting gold thanks xD
>>
Trump is so racist I mean he's LITERALLY HITLER.

If Sanders loses (not likely!) I'm voting Hillary I mean

SHES A WOMAN XDXDXDXD LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
Sanders only needs 66% of the remaining delegates to win! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
>>
>>27215632
Meta as fuck SENPAI. Trolololooo
DAE MEMES?!
>>
THIS.

Have an upvote!

>feel the bern
>>
>>27215632
Normally I'm too busy to be here on reddit, but a nice black man took the courtesy of taking care of my wife for the night so I ended up here again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.