[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else got an imaginary gf? Not a waifu, but purely imaginary.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1455411523263.jpg (20 KB, 354x482) Image search: [Google]
1455411523263.jpg
20 KB, 354x482
Anyone else got an imaginary gf? Not a waifu, but purely imaginary. I've had one since I was 14.
>>
No, I have a real one.
>>
It's called a tulpa

tulpa.info
>>
>>27215599
My imaginary gf is better for these reasons:

>does whatever I want
>no periods
>doesn't sweat, smell or shit
>won't leave me for Chad :)
>perfect in every way
>>
>>27215718
>he doesn't want his imaginary gf to sweat or smell
Not the guy you're responding to but come on, my imaginary gf would have constantly smelly armpits.

What does she look like by the way? Personality? Do you talk to her throughout the day?
>>
>>27215758
Short, blonde, blue eyes.

Her personality is kind of motherly. I mainly talk to her when I'm at home because I'm a wageslave.
>>
>>27215817
So you have a Rose tulpa?
>>
>>27215817
Do you talk to her out loud or in your mind? Do you make up the responses or is it natural? If so, may be a tulpa.

I would choose a motherly personality too, great taste. Any pictures that she is kind of based on?
>>
>>27215392
>let tit smaller than right tit

eww
>>
Saed indeed
>>
>>27215392
You'll never ever be looked at by a girl with a body like that

IS THERE EVEN A REASON beside Legion TO LIVE LADS?
>>
>>27215826
Bigger tits than Rose

>>27215836
In my mind. I make up the responses. In the past I have actually stopped to revise her exact phrasing, but most of the time I don't think much about the words she says. More the emotions she expresses.

Sometimes I will make her facial expressions (or what she would have) involuntarily.
>>
I have an imaginary island with it's own culture, imaginary friends, girlfriend, rival and an adoptive family for my idealised self. It started out as a story I wrote when I was 15-17 but now it's all evolved and only exists in my head.
>>
>>27216027
I'm fine with size differences, they're normal.
But damn, that chick is a bit too much difference. (at least seems like from the photo)
>>
I write erotic fiction. The main girl from my current series, a succubus, isn't QUITE a wish-fulfilment girlfriend/waifu (that wouldn't make for as good a story), but she's damn close.
Somewhat related: I talk to myself when drunk. My thoughts don't move any faster than my words, so I can genuinely introspect out loud.
Last time I was drunk on my own, I found that I could carry on a real conversation with the succubus from my story. That was pretty cool, albeit incredibly autistic.
She's still not real though. Tfw, etc.
>>
>>27216206
Anything worth sharing anon? If it's a good enough fantasy other people might like to borrow parts of it.
>>
>>27216172
Do you laugh at her jokes, or feel sympathetic emotions in response to what she says? Or is that like tickling yourself?
>>
>>27216315
I do feel very strong emotions in response. She doesn't often make jokes though, her personality is very simple.
>>
Not really but I've imagined what my ideal gf is like for so long it almost seems like she's a real person out there somewhere.
>>
>>27216359
What is your "sex" like, and how often does it occur? Any sexual activity really, not just PiV, but handjobs/blowjobs?
>>
File: 14317987156897.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
14317987156897.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>27215817
>>27216172
>>27216359
Wageslaves everyone

The grind has dealt a number on this one particularly
>>
Nontulpafag here.

I have some questions :
1. How do you visualize and not force (to let her create herself) your tulpa if you have barely none contact with females?

2. Do you take in account that you can eventually find irl-gf and want to get into relationship with her?

3. Do you know some tulpa creating guides?
>>
>>27215707

Mind elaborating a bit? Do you claim to have one?
>>
File: kewl gef.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kewl gef.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>27215392
How was this tupla created? What were your guidelines and source?

And if you can, could say race, gender and age?

Thank you and have this kewl gef
>>
>>27216370
When I imagine the sex I do it as a kind of montage and I don't often masturbate during it. I spend a lot more time thinking about spooning her and cuddling etc.
>>
>>27216679
It's not a tulpa. I've never tried to create a tulpa.
>>
>>27216744
It seems to have the same function albeit admittedly not created in the tradtitional way.

How did you make it? She sounds lovely.
>>
>>27216801
I'm not sure, I just started imagining there was someone there with me when I was in bed at night. I've done it since I was 14 and now I'm 26 so I can't remember how it developed, sorry.
>>
File: 1457050465799.gif (948 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457050465799.gif
948 KB, 500x500
>>27216966
That is truly amazing. Seems to come down to a vivid imagination and practice. Think I'm going to try something similar, you have inspired me.

Tell her I said hi.
>>
>tfw pretend I'm sleeping with my gf every night

>wake up alone

Such is life.
>>
>>27216572
Plz answer :(
>>
>>27216744
I have created 7.4 billion tulpas. None of them know.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.