[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you're a beta orbiter Where do I go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: 1435888108064.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1435888108064.png
21 KB, 357x313
>tfw you realize you're a beta orbiter

Where do I go from here
>>
Tell us your story, OP.
We're listening.
>>
>>27215399
>Met this girl online, we start talking
>Start sending her pictures and vice-versa, she's pretty, like a 7/10, she says I look cute
>Get a small crush on her, decide to back off because one of my friends was interested in her and I wasn't too interested at the time yet
>Some months fly by
>Around november and december, when she had a boyfriend, we really start hitting it off
>become best friends
>She says cute things all the time, says she loves me, she doesn't mind my cringey and cheesy lines
>We tell each-other our secrets and talk every day, she asks for my help when she and her boyfriend argue
>Start falling for her
>At the end of January, I tell her I love her
>She says I'm very important to her but she only loves me as a friend
>well fuck.jpg, didnt expect much considering she had a boyfriend anyway but I tried
>stay friends but our relationship starts to worsen because she was busy with school and shit
>met a few times irl
>she breaks up with her BF around February
>while she talks with her ex, she tells him she won't date me, the dude sends me this
>I get angry even though I knew about it already, stop talking with her for about 2 weeks, because it's for my own good if I stop
>felt absolutely miserable for those 2 weeks, even more than I'd ever felt when she wasn't around before
>she contacts me
>I tell her I've been distant because I need to back off before I hurt myself even more
>she says it's alright, she understands if I need to
>handle it for another week
>break down and send her messages saying shit like she's the only person who makes me happy and I don't care if I feel sad because she'll never date me, I prefer to be with her and be happy while we're together (literally yesterday)
>she took me back as a friend but has been acting very distant towards me both today and yesterday

And that's where I stand.

I don't know what to do. I can't stand not being with her, but she has lso basically said to me and herself that she'll never love me.
>>
File: 1446437730535.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446437730535.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27215373
You are a disgusting enabler piece of shit

Stop it

You have been used as an emotional tampon, a girl that talks to you while in a relationship is not something you want in your life.

Cut contacts and distract yourself, stop falling for a bitch that used you.... don't you see it??

Ho fucking stupid are you m8.... just let go of the 3d meme they are not worth your time and effort....

But i guess you can't being the orbiter fag that you are.

Kill yourself and stop enabling women's behavior
>>
>>27215511
It's easy.
Cut ties, move on, don't contact or reply.
>>
>>27215646
I tried cutting ties, I didn't last for more than 3 weeks. It doesn't fucking work, I feel 10x more miserable than I feel normally.
>>
>>27215511

You wouldn't want to date someone like her anyway. If she's at least a good platonic friend in general, you could keep her as a friend but you need to get her out of your head. The easiest way to do so is by meeting other girls. If you don't have a a problem with casual sex, you should get a friend with benefits for a couple of weeks. You'd forget about the other girl quickly.
>>
>>27215657
This.

I was in your same exact boat, OP. When I finally realized I was being more-or-less strung along for the benefit of the girl's ego and cut ties, I found a smart qt girl willing to fuck me basically right away.

The point is, stop focusing on this piece of pussy and move on to the next one. It's easy to get tunnel vision, but you gotta shake it off.
>>
File: picture_full_moon.jpg (210 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
picture_full_moon.jpg
210 KB, 720x720
>tfw you realize you're a celestial orbiter

Where do I go from here
>>
>>27215511
first, ask yourself what exactly do you stand to gain from having a relationship with her?
then, be honest. tell her what you want. tell her she's been distant and you want her to be frank. "do you want to be my friend? do you like me? be honest, I want the truth" stress the truth and this abolishes any form of awkwardness that's going on between you.
If she pussies out and says the same shit over and over again, call her out on her shit. Just keep stressing the truth.
>>
Simply raise your density anon. Your vibration is lown
>>
>>27215511
> I can't stand not being with her, but she has lso basically said to me and herself that she'll never love me.

So you are having withdraws and feel bad when she isn't with you? Ahhh poor baby. Maybe you should man the fuck up, cut all ties with this person you will never be with, start doing things for yourself.

You realize you are a pillow right? She's going to keep fucking chads and fake crying to you for double the attention.
>>
>>27215754
>first, ask yourself what exactly do you stand to gain from having a relationship with her?
Happiness.

>then, be honest. tell her what you want. tell her she's been distant and you want her to be frank
Oh, I will. I never had a problem talking to her about something that bothers me (or vice-versa). I just don't want to feel like I'm overthinking things, it's only been two days after all, I'll let the rest of the week go by, if she continues the same and things never quite go back to the way they were, then there I'll confront her.
>>
>>27215754
Lmao. Dont listen to thos guu, thays a first class ticket to cuckberg.

Op just focus on your density, it'll help you out in the long run young indigo.
>>
>>27215788
yeah he is just there to use like a tampon when she needs to cry out.....

it's insane how much a woman can affect beta fags.

Not saying i'm not a beta just saying i'm not an orbiter and understand how wrong being one is.
>>
>>27215754
Fuck this guy's advice. You aren't going to convince a girl to like you with rational debate and logic.

Move on and find a girl who isn't playing games with you.
>>
>>27215806
I feel like she's more of a "tampon" then me, since I break down much easier than her. So, it's not like this is a one-sided relationship, we're both friends for everything the other one is dealing with.
>>
>>27215806
I agree with you. I might not be fucking girls every night but Im also not getting ass fucked by them. This is the kind of shit that drove my cousin to try and commit suicide and now he's locked up. Seriously grow a fucking spine and find someone who wants you, they fucking exist.

>>27215823
Except she doesn't care about your issues like you care about hers. I would bet money on it.
>>
>>27215823
Then keep her as a platonic friend. Just go and meet other girls to get her out of your head.
>>
>>27215839
>Just go and meet other girls to get her out of your head.
Yeah, I've been doing that. I've been talking to some of her friends she introduced me to after I confessed to her in January.
>>
>>27215838
>Except she doesn't care about your issues like you care about hers. I would bet money on it.
I'd say she cares. She came to meet me after I got my driver's license just so that she could buy me dinner, and she lives like 300 kms away from me. She always helps when she's able to.
>>
>>27215885
Whatever, be her friend and do shit for yourself. Don't ever think you two will be in love. Keep looking for other girls. Try and date her friends or ask her about girls on okcupid or some stupid shit.
>>
>>27215511
listen to this guy op >>27215657
pretty much this is how to move on from having onenitis. right now you are in scarce mode with women so your instincts are telling you to do whatever it takes to keep this one woman in your life but if you go out and meet others you will find out she wasnt all that and maybe she actually was a terrible friend or dating material. Also dont be someones option when you can find someone who will make you a priority. godspeed op.
>>
>>27215736
lose a little bit of mass and you're surely going to be more attractive to her
>>
>>27215838
>they fucking exist.
How do you know, anon?
>>
I want to buy Eliza gifts while she's getting pounded by Chad.
>>
>>27215964
because ive met people who were interested in me and im really fucking subpar.

go to cons that have your interest in mind and meet people. for me it was anime and i fucked some okay looking girl with cat ears and a furry tail. If I didnt run after sex maybe something could have happened. Just dont be a fucking moron and assume you can fuck a girl in cosplay. You can't, they get attention from everyone all the time. You got to aim a the ones walking around with bags of merch talking shit about the cosplayers.
>>
>>27216009
I'm not interested in sex at all, anon. It's at the bottom of my list of priorities.
>>
>>27216030
Yeah but you wouldnt have a relationship without it all faggot or you would willingly be a persons cuckold bitch.
>>
>>27216036
I just mean I'm not interested in a relationship that starts with sex. I prefer the kind where you build up to it first.
>>
>>27215511
Honestly it sounds like you've got a case of oneitis

Cut all ties with her, block her on social media. Delete her number/texts/any pics of you two together. If she tries to contact you DO NOT RESPOND

It will eventually get better but if you talk to her it will reset. It doesnt sound like she wants you as a bf and you're only hurting yourself staying with her
>>
>>27216053
of course we all want the relationship where we start out as friends and then our feelings grow and we start dating and we fall in hard love with each other.

That shit is dead.

Dating is now business were people chose who to be with based on what they think is logic.

>He looks good enough, have a good job, and he loves me
>Ill hold on to him while I fuck these chads and come back to him later.
>>
>>27216030
girls doesn't know how to distinguish sex from "love" anon.

I'm not memeing you it's actually real and linked to chemical they release when they have sex (ocytocin) or when they ovulate, and all that shit.

The majority of break-ups are linked to sex, girls will likely stay with a Chad that use them as a cumdumpster than a little beta that loves them, but cannot deliver them rough primal sex.

Take the pill anon, holy shit.
>>
>>27216053
>I just mean I'm not interested in a relationship that starts with sex. I prefer the kind where you build up to it first.

This is the biggest meme that robots tend to fall for. The easiest way to get into a relationship and to avoid the girl losing interest in you is by sleeping asap with her. If you manage to fuck her quickly, you'll usually end up in the position to decide where you're headed (nothing, friends, fwbs or a couple). If you miss your chances, she'll just end up with some other dude or she'll end up sleeping with some other guy, while you're trying to get to know her. If you're into a girl always -- and I mean always -- push for sex quickly.
>>
>>27216095
I have this problem too because I was molested in middle school by high school girls.

I literally do not feel loved even in relationships unless we have sex regularly.
>>
Chad, checking in, here. Stop being a tampon. Key to winning the woman's inferior mind is showing indifference. Women are biologically programed to seek approval from men. When you show indifference it drives them insane. They crave it so badly they become the crazy ones that'll do anything to win you over. Appeal to their nature of seeking validation and refuse to give them it. She'll come crawling back. Stop getting kuked.
>>
Cut contact.
>>
>>27216145
This

And

>>27216095
This

blouyrx
>>
>>27216145
I'll try this. If it works out, great. If it doesn't, then nothing changes. I always wanted to try this anyway, last ditch effort to see if she changes her mind
>>
>>27216190

> last ditch effort to see if she changes her mind

What the fuck anon, this is a global rule for ALL females, not just your fucking one-itis slut.

It's best for you if you ditch her, never put pussy on a piedestal.

If this works, you will just be a little beta as if nothing happened, and she will dump you or fuck Chad on the side.
>>
>she says I look cute

This is the second worst thing what you can get as a response. The first being not getting any reply / got told that you are ugly. Cute means no sex ever.

Also for the rest of your story, I've been there. She knows that she's in complete control because you confessed to her. You're just a lapdog now.

The best you can do to stop contacting her. I'm not saying that you should block/delete her from EVERYWHERE because it makes you look like a little bitch, but still, better than nothing. But the optimal thing to do is, think her just another roastie, just another bitch. Ignore her and never contact her ever again. If she contacts you and asks what's up, reply only with one word only. If she asks why is that, don't go full autism mode on her because she won't try to understandd, so don't explain shit to her because I'll write this and remember it well:

>Whatever you do, you won't have sex with her ever

So it's best to move on with your life and fuck "friendship".
>>
File: 6f7gy89.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
6f7gy89.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>27215511
>She says I'm very important to her but she only loves me as a friend
>well fuck.jpg, didnt expect much considering she had a boyfriend anyway but I tried
>stay friends but our relationship starts to worsen because she was busy with school and shit
>being this pathetic and gullible

she used school as an excuse not to talk to you
>>
>>27216216
>you confessed

Why are there so many people on this board who think it is ever okay to confess your feelings without having been intimate first? And even then, past a certain age you shouldn't talk about your feelings towards a girl in general unless you already have had sex and it has been established that you are in an exclusive relationship.
>>
>>27216247
I know she didn't talk much to her other friends though, so it wasn't me specifically.
>>
>>27216314
They see it in Disney movies and romcoms and shit and fall for it.
>>
>>27216314
Truth. No amount of advice can help un-fuck you from that.
>>
>>27216314
Because her ex did the exact same fucking thing as I did and he scored.
>>
>>27215653
just go fuck another girl.
you'll feel 10x better as soon as you bust a nut
>>
>>27216390
Ex is an Alpha, you're not.

Women don't care about personnality (aside from "masculine behaviors" ), it's a meme, it's all in the look.
>>
>>27216390
They probably at least made out before he confessed. Also, the exact words are important. Some girls hear what they want to hear. A girl once thought I confessed to her, when all I said was that I like her. I like a lot of people.
>>
File: danceant2.gif (531 KB, 176x275) Image search: [Google]
danceant2.gif
531 KB, 176x275
>>27215373

Poor OP......

too bad you read this kind of thing almost twice a week and it's always the same....

people don't listen they get cucked and then they come here to complain and we laugh at them

Life is good

OP please post convos
>>
>>27215511
holy shit you might be autistic lol.
now i understand the actual difference between a "chad" and a robot.
you lack experience in these things clearly and you think ur in love w a girl who youvr never even fucked this is fucking hilarious. next time dont talk to a girl w a boyfriend. realize ur not even a threat to this man cuz he hasnt even tried beating the shit out of you for talking to his girl romantically rofl
>>
>>27217008
>realize ur not even a threat to this man cuz he hasnt even tried beating the shit out of you for talking to his girl romantically rofl

He did though and I'm the reason they broke up, he was insecure af
>>
>>27217140
>he was insecure af

Mayabe he was but it's also smart of him to leave her behind. Do you really want to be in a relationship with her? She'd do the same to you. Platonic friends of the other gender only work out if they respect your relationship. You clearly didn't respect theirs.
>>
OP man the fuck up and let her go. Realise that you don't really need her. In fact, you need her cause she's the only one who seemed to care about you. In other words, you want her cause you want somebody, not because it's her.
Find some bro tier friends, do stuff with them, or simply do stuff by yourself and stop caring about other people. It will benefit you.
Same thing happened to me and I stopped talking to her flat out. Every week she asks me to be friends again and every week my answer is "no, leave me alone". This works senpai, now godspeed
>>
>>27217222
I did though, I didn't make a move at all.
>>
>>27217341

He could tell that you're into her, and so could she. If she was gf material, she would have distanced herself from you. If you respected their relationship, you would have distanced yourself too. Imagine if you succeeded and got to date her, and she'd suddenly get a new close "platonic friend" who obviously was into her, and she'd spend a lot of time with him, telling him that she loved him just like she did with you. How would that make you feel?
>>
>>27217428
I'd only feel bad if it worked out between us, since that could mean that something similar could happen again. But since it didn't and won't work out between us, then thinking about hypothetical scenarios like that is useless.
>>
File: 1449223499799.jpg (11 KB, 219x187) Image search: [Google]
1449223499799.jpg
11 KB, 219x187
I went full beta orbiter for a trap. With girls its a lot easier for me not to get attached, but finding a guy I like is so hard that I can't help but get a bit desperate, and showing indifference doesn't work on guys because we aren't retarded, so I didn't know what to do but orbit. Finally let him go, but damn did I sink low for that tight twink ass.
>>
>>27217866
Why not just meet and fuck at that point. Its like you orbit because you are boring/bored and don't know what to do.
>>
>>27215511
>opening up to women who outright say they don't want to date you
She's laughing at you behind your back, you fucking idiot.
>>
Why do we want what we can't have?
>>
>>27215511
CUT TIES -> MOVE ON

You'll thank us later
>>
>>27215373
turn gamma or die please
>>
>>27218280

I can't even imagine how it feels to want someone badly and find out they feel the same way, its always practice gf tier girls that like me.
>>
>>27218280
because we want to desire
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.