[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you even do with a girlfriend? The concept baffles me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1456345195058.jpg (61 KB, 1024x527) Image search: [Google]
1456345195058.jpg
61 KB, 1024x527
What do you even do with a girlfriend? The concept baffles me.

I don't even know how to hold a conversation. I don't think I'll ever get as far as "having a girlfriend".
>>
My girl friend and I play video games, watch TV, talk, read the same books, and do hobby stuff together.

she has hobbies I don't have, and I have hobbies she doesn't have, and we take time for those too. We live together but work in different places, so when we're off we basically do everything together. What's baffling?
>>
>>27214991
having a gf is a lot like having a dog.

you basically have to keep them entertained, or they be like wtf u boring and leave.
>>
If you have a good relationship, your gf is your best friend. You do best friend things together and sometimes sexual things.

In order to become best friends you probably have hobbies in common, so you do those together or at least talk about them as you do them. You probably have stuff not in common, so maybe you take turns trying new things with each other. Sometimes you also just hang out quietly, or you run errands together.
>>
>>27215106
dogs can leave you.?
>>
>>27215106
dogs will love you unconditionally once you earn their trust

don't get a girlfriend OP, get a dog
>>
>>27215047

One of those hobbies being shagging men when your not around.
>>
>>27214991
Whatever you want, it's just nice being together.

My ex was literally the only person I could enjoy talking to. With anyone else I'm constantly analysing and overthinking the conversation, feeling awkward as fuck. With her (at least until things turned shit) we could just talk ejoyable for hours.

As for what you actually do, you do whatever you enjoy doing, but with a gf it's just that little bit nicer than doing it alone.

I've always enjoyed the outdoors so we'd go hanggliding, rockclimbing, mountainbiking, camping together. All great solo but there was something nice about sharing the experience and the excitement with someone else. Camping especially, hiking into the middle of Buttfuck, Nowhere where there's just you, her and a bigass waterfall.
If we felt lazy she'd melt some hot chocolate for us and we'd curl up in front of the tv until we fell asleep with her head fitting perfectly between my pecs. We both had pretty similar taste in /tv/ so it worked out well.
On wednesdays she'd bake tarts or croissants or whatever before our /tg/ group arrived.
A gf's a nice excuse for exploring new bars and restaurants too, I reckon we must've worked our way through pretty much all the good ones in our state.
Hell, there was even something nice about not doing anyting together. A lot of the time we'd just talk bullshit while I'd chill with vidya and she'd paint or play with her ferrets.
>>
>>27214991
you are supposed to find a girl that you can be a friend with and then fuck, not some weird relationship with a woman that just exists there because you feel like you need to have it
>>
File: 1457503357254.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457503357254.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>27215236
>it's just nice being together
until, like you said, things turn shit
>>
>>27215313
Hey, we got six years of it being just about perfect and 1 year of shit, I'm pretty fine with that.
>>
>>27215387
but is it worth the pain of having everything fall apart?
>>
>>27215416
Honestly, yeah.

I'd rather have had those good times (even though I miss them now) than to have missed out completely. On the other hand, I never figured the relationship would last so I did cheat plenty of times during the relationship which might be one of the reasons I've accepted this so easily.
>>
File: 1458079585938.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1458079585938.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>>27215802
>I did cheat plenty of times during the relationship
>>
>>27214991
It's like a regular friend, except you can cuddle them and have it not be weird.
>>
File: 1457802555023.jpg (300 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1457802555023.jpg
300 KB, 900x506
>>27214991
I think you're supposed to just... do normal stuff.
>>
this is the main reason I dont want to have a gf
its just too time consuming

I mean I'd have to text her or talk to her everyday

just no
>>
My boyfriend and I watch movies/tv, read together, cook and eat together, go on walks, basically all the same stuff you'd so alone but with someone else. We also do the usual date-y stuff: restaurants, movies, bars, museums, that sort of stuff.
>>
>>27216435
>>27216475
But I don't have any regular friends.
>>
>>27216561
work on that first, it's near impossible to get a girlfriend without some kind of social circle
>>
I once had a gf, all we did was basically kiss and hug, cuddle, very little talking was involved. It was like being glued to another person. I miss it tbqh fampaitachi. Shit was 10 years ago.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (82 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
82 KB, 653x490
>>27217074
>tfw you will never have the level of physical attractiveness required to get this
life is sour
>>
>>27214991
a girlfriend is just a 3D waifu
more complicated because it's actually a real person with a real life but also more fun because you're actually interacting with another human being and shit

not very hard to imagine
>>
>>27215802
Wow, you're a piece of shit
>>
>>27217294
seriously, cheating is not cool. that's one of the few things i have no tolerance for.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.