[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 >mom still screams at me for anything whether i did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: Antarctic_humanoid_2[1].jpg (189 KB, 468x444) Image search: [Google]
Antarctic_humanoid_2[1].jpg
189 KB, 468x444
>22
>mom still screams at me for anything whether i did it or not
>literally wake up to hear ramming into my room yelling and whining about the tiniest shit
>can't go through my day peacefully without hearing her complaining even my headphones can't block

this is how you create sciopaths
>>
>>27214657
no anon, your mum is just a narcissistic asshole. Tell her what a piece of shit she is to her face and it will make her shut up. Alternatively, move out.
>>
Move out, you manchild.
>>
>>27214657
Have you tried not being a shit son?
>>
File: kawaii.png (1008 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
1008 KB, 960x1200
>>27214657

Yes my mother was the same.

No one can understand our pain.

I was depressed and suicidal. I moved out and two weeks later I noticed I hadn't had a single thought of suicide.

So my mothers nagging and bullying was the only cause of my depression and suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>27214657
Move out then anon, you're a big boy.
>>
get a job and move out
if you cant move out still get a job and start holding your ground
frustrated whores need to be put in place without violence
>>
>>27214657
do you do any chores around the house or do you just do like i do and leech food and other free goodies?

my parents hate me too but i don't give them much reason to like me being around lol
>>
just tell her that you didn't ask to be born and that she raised you to be the man you are now. it's all her fault. tell her that.
>>
I'm 19, trust me, my mother makes yours look like fucking Mary Poppin.
>>
Move out. I know this feel so much. I can't stand yelling in the house.
>>
>>27214657
Reminds me of something I read in psychology about how the body reacts to being screamed at like being electrocuted (at a low level).
Like her yelling at you is basically identical to those epiraments where they shock mice to use negative reinforcement on them.
>>
>>27214657
or

ORRR

ORRRRR

MOMS ARE JUST NATURALLY BITCHY AND RETARDED

>literally have never met a mom that isn't like EVERY OTHER MOM EVER
>>
im so thankful for my mom. Never goes in my room cause too lazy to go upstairs. If she ever yells at me its cause shes drunk and forgets about everything the next day and buys me food or something. My dad was awhole different story. My dad hated me being in my room all the time and said I was a pussy who cant get girls and masturbates all day. Hes dead now but he was an asshole sometimes.
>>
>>27215247
at least you had one
>>
>>27214657
How about you actually put you foot down and actually get her to stop directing her anger at you?
A defining trait of a beta is that they are unwilling to involve themselves in potential conflict.
Are you a beta, anon?
>>
Move out then. You're a big boy

>>27215293
You can't really complain if they're letting their adult child live with them entirely free, probably with minimal responsibilities besides keep his room clean.

>Hey mom stop treating me like a child, I'm a grown man!

>"OK anon. Then move the fuck out"
That's about how it would go.
>>
>>27214696
>>27214657
This is why your mother is doing this your retards. She wants you OUT.

Props to you for leaving though.
>>
iktf OP, my mother is gay, her gf for 10 years was the bitchiest whinger ever. Made me want to fucking kill myself. She was autistic I think
>>
>>27215821
She just wanted some dick desu
>>
you cant get a job and move out

not on minimum wage

youre stuck op
>>
>>27214657
Move out or kill yourself. She's probably bitching because you're a fucking parasite.
>>
>>27217371
Get out normie

REEEEEEEEEEE

Eeeeeeee

NORMIES OUT
>>
>>27215324
Women aren't human so they don't get to make those kind of decisions.
>>
>>27217517
You're worse than one if you leech of other people for survivable then get mad and whine on a Korean Dog Digesting forum about then not wanting to support dead weight.
>>
Lol it simultaneously warms my hears and erodes my mouse on the hide button when 15 year olds post.
>>
>>27217614
You're on r9k senpai. These are 20 year olds+
>>
>>27217575
Taking money from a woman is taking money from the government, women don't create value or resources it just gets handed to them.
>>
>>27217633

>ugh god mom is such a bitch she doesn't understand me she always yells i just want her to feed and shelter me but not bothet me crawling in my skin this pain i cannot feel

I don't know, brosama. Sounds 15 to me.
>>
>>27214657
get a key for your room, or move out
>>
>>27217641
>Taking money from a woman is taking money from the government, women don't create value or resources it just gets handed to them.

NEITHER DO NEETS
>>
>>27217661
First day on here?

Where do you think you are desu senpai
>>
>>27217677
Women drain exponentially more resources than NEETs

Women are also responsible for creating most NEETs in the first place, so if anything NEETs are blameless and all the fault lies with women
>>
>>27217708
So in other words it's someone else's fault you're a NEET?

Your/his mom probably works and contributes to the economy, a NEET does not. You're really no better and in fact even worse.

On /pol/ it's the Jews, on here it's women and Chads. I love it.
>>
>>27215546
But why? So they can masturbate all day and invite the black neighbor over for sex?
>>
>>27217749
I'm not a NEET

It's women's faults NEETs exist and more specifically single mothers and the government

Any job a woman works is tantamount to welfare either way, just an excuse for the government to steal from men and give to women
>>
>>27217762
So they can relax from not supporting a manchild who watches anime all day and whines on the internet.

They're embarrassed of their NEET child. Just think, when a someone's mom is pregnant or raising a toddler she thinks about how he'll be when he grows up, how proud of him she will be.

-- then he grows up. Refuses to get a job with such excuses as "the economy is bad right now", "I have anxiety" "mom I already applied to two jobs this month!!! Leave me alone!!!".

How would you feel? Would you want to support this parasite?
>>
>>27217787
You seem to think NEETs are exclusively young and male. The majority of women throughout history have been NEETs themselves. What do you think a housewife is?
>>
>>27217787
t. Elliot Rodger

Take off your fedora for a sec and go talk to a woman, your virginity is really harming you senpai.
>>
>>27217802
My mother is actively blocking me from going out and doing things and getting a job.
>>
>>27217821
I've probably been with more women than you, I'm just not delusional and unlike you don't live life through a television set
>>
>>27217803
Women being locked down to make babies is a measured amount of resources and doesn't double drain just so the gov't can take a bigger cut
>>
>>27217833
>My mother is actively blocking me from going out and doing things and getting a job.

Pack your things, leave.

What, did she bolt the door shut and forbid you from getting a job?

I highly doubt that.
>>
>>27217849
You're generalizing about half the world's population, you really sound like a bitter "redpill" fedora.
>>
>>27217898
If reality upsets you that sounds like a personal problem

Any perceived bitterness is just you projecting your discomfort onto me
>>
>>27217928
But that's not reality. It's just some bullshit you made up and decided is the "objective truth".
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.