[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even know where to start. This is probably going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: crying.jpg (256 KB, 650x512) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
256 KB, 650x512
I don't even know where to start. This is probably going to sound like b8. I've hit a low in my life. I don't even know what to do right now.
>Be me
>Haven't showered in a week
>Notice that my pussy smells a little dank
>Decide to wipe it a little with some tissues
>Not really that effective
>Have hand sanitiser on my desk
>Seems like a good idea
>Put some on a tissue and start cleaning myself
>Immediately feels wrong
>Pee hole starts stinging like crazy
>Ready to scream from the pain
>See water bottle
>Grab it and pour it over myself trying to get the stinging alcohol off
>Feels a little better but still stings
>Get the urge to pee
>Think that if I pee a little any hand sanitiser that went in will come out
>Try to catch it with a tissue
>More than I expected
>Oh shit
>Squat over bin to finish peeing
>Still not stopping
>Pee leaking down my thighs now
>Finally stops after I've gushed out what looks like half a litre of piss
>FUCK
So now I've cleaned off the piss and tied up the bin cover and I'm sitting butt ass naked in front of my computer, contemplating suicide.
AMA
>>
>>27214595
>no pics
fuck off?
>>
>>27214595
I ain't reading past that.
>>
This why traps are better than roaties.
>>
>my pussy
Nice b8
Also, why didnt you just shower?
>>
>>27214595
>Alcohol-based sanitizer on pussy
You deserve the embarrassment for being this retarded
>>
>>27214604
But do you really want to see a pic of a bin cover filled with piss?
>>
>>27214595
>This is probably going to sound like b8

Not at all
>>
>>27214620
Because it's too much effort desu. I probably only shower once a week/fortnight
>>
>>27214632
do you even know where you are

desu
>>
Take a fucking shower. Why do so many of you deny yourselves the pleasure of a good shower.
>>
>>27214632
Yes
when /r9k/ says they have pissbottles, they flaunt it and then one up it with poopjugs

fuck off if you aren't willing to prove your story
>>
>>27214666
Alright one piss bag coming right up, just give me a minute
>>
>>27214660
KEEPIN THE ROBOTLIFE REAL
>>
>>27214660
Personally I'm allergic to water
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Okay here 'tis. Most of the piss has been soaked up by tissues but you can still see a little there.
>>
>>27214595
I'm calling it: OP is a god damn whale. Fat girls always neglect hygene.
>>
>>27214729
post vagoo pics for pussy verification
>>
>>27214729
Wow a real femanon piss bag. That is fascinating.
>>
>>27214756
This is a day that should be documented
>>
>>27214756
>>27214773
And people say fembots don't exist.
>>
Don't worry about it.
A couple years ago I would just piss on the floor of my dorm room. It started out as an accident, I was so used to pissing in bottles in my room, I wasn't conditioned to hold it for long anymore. I probably pissed on the floor 15-20 times that semester.

I finally took steps toward improving my life, and while it's still far from "normal" I shower regularly and haven't pissed indoors, but outside of a toilet, for a year. Baby steps, fellow fembot. We'll make it yet.
>>
>>27214807
Thanks femfriend, I hope I can start getting my life back together. So how did the floor thing work, did you have carpet?
>>
>>27214822

Had that mottled office carpet that hides stains well. I'd generally lift up my mattress and piss through the wire support onto the carpet underneath. Generally dried in a day or so, and, once dry, there was no smell. Never let anyone in my room anyway, but I was pleasantly surprised that even for move-out inspections, no one could tell.

If you aren't already, don't get used to using pissbottles. Fucked with my ability to "hold it" somehow. I always assumed it was like, when you have to pee, but then you're in the bathroom and suddenly you REALLY have to pee? I think my body just started to associate my dorm room with pissing like that. It was weird and it sucked. Sometimes I'd come back to my room and just suddenly piss myself. Awful. Avoid at all costs if you can.
>>
Do you have a UTI
>>
>>27214697
>http://www.md-health.com/Aquagenic-Urticaria.html

Doomed to a life as a robot.
>>
>>27214888
No I do not
>>27214855
Sounds rough. Good job on getting over it
>>
>>27214913
Yep. I manage, though. I even work at a store, so I interact with people most of the day. Mine is a relatively light version, only my arms and legs are affected, so I simply never shower ever, but instead selectively wash. I do the groin, face, hands, hair etc daily, then monday for feet, tuesday for legs and so on. It works decently, and I don't get complaints about smelling.
>>
>>27214930
are you overweight, fat?
>>
>>27215123
No, I bike daily to keep my weight in check. I imagine it'd get one hell of a lot worse if I let myself go, probably wouldn't be able to keep the smell down.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.