[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a woman is crying outside the study room I am sitting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1445124151384.jpg (30 KB, 193x282) Image search: [Google]
1445124151384.jpg
30 KB, 193x282
>a woman is crying outside the study room I am sitting in right now

why are women so stupid and unstable? she is literally, L I T E R A L L Y, crying because "there's so much work in college". What the fuck did she expect? Did she expect to just come here and be given As then be given a 100k starting job and a Chad bf?
She has some faggot bf comforting her right now

goddammit this experience has only reinforced my opinions that i dont want a gf, ive never met a girl who would actually IMPROVE my life if she was in it, they all act like this
>>
>>27214536
Everyone can feel overwhelmed in college m8, some people will be disowned if they do bad in college or they have no backup plans. Feeling overwhelmed is completely natural and some people are better at dealing with it than others. Nice blog OP would subscribe.
>>
>>27214536
>this absolute lack of empathy

You're a faggot.
>>
This can't be serious, really need to stop advocating college.
>>
because nobody is doing her "homework" in college for having a pretty face

the chads cant do it because they are drooling muppets, the guys who would do it want their dicks sucked
so theres the shock of things are not free
literal children
>>
What? Don't you ever get stressed?

Stop being a faggot OP, I bet you cried over projects in highschool too
>>
>>27214580
>lack of empathy
I should have explained, we are in the same class. We both are doing the same project, due on friday. We both are almost done with the project, there is no reason whatsoever to freak out. She was fine one moment, then fucking started crying about having to work so late into the night multiple nights a week. I've never seen someone act so immaturely

>>27214600
>Don't you ever get stressed?
no
ive never cried over projects in my life, I am not a woman who cries over insignificant things
Have I not been able to finish projects? Yes. In fact I have an essay due in 5 hours that I probably will either narrowly finish or not turn in. But I am not gonna cry like a little bitch about it and lay my head on fagbf's lap while sitting in the hall, am I? No, I will either do it or not do it.
>>
>>27214648
>Yes. In fact I have an essay due in 5 hours
Hey you should work on it instead of bitching about your mundane life. You're no better than that girl.
>>
>>27214693
nah i dont think i will

fuck you man you dont control me

goddamn its been like 30 minutes and i can still hear her sobs, how the fuck can someone be THIS pathetic, i am amazed
>>
>>27214725
I pray this whole thread is b8, the alternative is you're a fucking sociopath.
>>
I've seen both men and women cry in college. Crying gets the stress out.
>>
>>27214693
Maybe he would if she wasn't ruining his concentration by crying.

Seriously, she is breaking down over too much work at school. It isn't like she is getting evicted and has no where to go or anything like that.

Also
>Only working a few late nights
No matter how much shit this website gives to art students a few late nights is nothing. It is either working on your project, you should be working on your project, or crunch time fuck sleep.

This is how she is behaving at school, imagine how she would behave at an actual job, even a low wage one.
>>
Who cries in public? Oh yeah attention whores that's who.
>>
>>27214753
>>27214755
>crying gets the stress out

the only stress here is coming from yourself. college is not a fucking battleground, we are just learning introductory freshman programming. there is no reason to be extremely stressed to the point of breaking down

not only that, but its been almost 45 minutes now... and I can still hear her wails, at 4:50 AM, with a concrete wall between us. perhaps if she went back to her room it would have made more sense, but she is clearly just making a scene so her bf will comfort her or some shit, idk i dont understand women thinking... like sure, ok, you break down because you are being OVERLOADED with work... would you really cry this long? why not just sleep at this point

eh time to finish the essay, ill be done in like an hour
>>
>>27214843
Jesus now that you mention it it's late at night, she could be crying about anything really. Maybe a grandparent died or something.
>>
>>27214596
underrated post

original 4654357435
>>
>>27214852
no it is about the project, she was complaining about it and the complaints built up until she started crying

maybe there was exterior factor but honestly i dont give a shit senpai

i crushed a bug with her cap so thats good enough revenge for me
>>
>>27214536
>one woman cries in college, where everyone cries at some point if you take your life seriously
>make an angry thread on /r9k/
>all women cry! therefore, all women suck!
>>
>>27214580
Seconded.

>please be b8
>>
>>27214915
>if you take your life seriously
this is the thing, I don't

it doesn't matter to me whether I become a code monkey or some esteemed academic, either way, my life is guaranteed to be pathetic. I have accepted that. I will probably never have friends or close relationships in my life, and that is ok. In the end, the only redeeming factor of my life, the only constant, is my browsing the internet which will never ever change

So what do these losers have to take so seriously? what will happen if she gets a B- in this class instead of a B+? Literally nothing, she is freaking out over nothing. she needs to take life less seriously

and dont bring up this #notallwomen bullshit, if its not all women, then at least a significant majority of them. I have not met a woman yet who doesnt do irrational emotional stupid shit like this. At least when men get emotional its exciting because they get angry and break shit and fight people, woman just cry and bitch
honestly i hate emotional people in general, its not hard to suppress that shit and keep your dumb ass memeotions to yourself
>>
>>27214980

>honestly i hate emotional people in general, its not hard to suppress that shit and keep your dumb ass memeotions to yourself

Always unique, totally interesting, sometimes mysterious
>>
>>27214915

>where everyone cries at some point if you take your life seriously
t. some pussy who wept like a bitch over an essay they should've started a week earlier
>>
>>27215028
I want you to fuck me in the ass, anon. I want you to come to my college campus and walk directly into my dorm where you will find me laying on my bed, and I want you to silently disrobe and plunge your hard cock into my asshole. After you are completely satisfied, and have ejected your hot load all the way into my stomach, I want you to leave without saying a word to me or looking me in the eyes
>>
>>27214980
>>27215064

>see someone crying
>feel superior to them

You may not take life seriously, but it's obvious that you take yourself very seriously
>>
>>27215118
I dont think you understand anon, even if she didnt cry I would still be superior to her

women operate on a lower level, on a more simplified mental state, there is a reason all the great scientific discoveries of the world are made by men

i honestly do not believe women have sentience. Prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
File: 1457563733506.png (155 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457563733506.png
155 KB, 500x500
>>27214580
>muh empathy
>>
>>27214536
Anytime a woman feels bad she just has to cry and everyone around her rushes to her to comfort her and try to cheer her up. You can't really blame them for it.
>>
File: 314325.png (81 KB, 499x211) Image search: [Google]
314325.png
81 KB, 499x211
>>27214536
Turn on the radio and put it loud so she can hear she is being a fucking nuisance.
>>
File: 1451364164121.png (195 KB, 310x480) Image search: [Google]
1451364164121.png
195 KB, 310x480
>>27215195
She and her bf just came back into the room to get their laptops and food and shit and left

It's been almost 2 hours. 2 hours and she is STILL sniffling. People are actually saying this kind of behavior is ok and acceptable in college because of "stress" and shit ... i dont know how they can justify this
>>
>>27214536
>OP your an ass hole
/Thread
>>
>>27215139
careful not to cut yourself

you're going a little descartian with this "we have no proof for anything" nonsense
>>
>>27214753
Listen, you little faggot whiteknight, OP just has the mental wherewithal to see this bullshit for what it really is: childish attention-seeking. I dropped out of college because I found it too hard--not once did I cry, let alone in public. She's putting on this massive spectacle designed to get herself attention and validation, and little beta cucks like you fall over one another trying to give it to her. Women have a lot of bullshit associated with them, but it's groveling whiteknights like yourself who enable that behavior in the first place. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>27215292
>People are actually saying this kind of behavior is ok and acceptable in college

That's because it literally is the last time in your adult life you can acceptably act like this and get away with it. College is the learning curve between adolescence and real life adulthood.

It's clearly also the time you learn you're an autist
>>
File: 145790382274.jpg (25 KB, 347x360) Image search: [Google]
145790382274.jpg
25 KB, 347x360
>>27215504
>you learn you're an autist
I dont need to learn my friend

I am well aware
>>
>>27215525

Then why are you so shocked this girl is acting this way?
>>
>>27214725
Yeah. She could be on the internet complaining about how pathetic it is she's crying. Good thing you aren't a faggot
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.