[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>type a sensible, well-thought paragraph as reply >dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 015.jpg (150 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
150 KB, 652x367
>type a sensible, well-thought paragraph as reply
>dont receive any recongnition
>>
File: 1446817878524.jpg (54 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1446817878524.jpg
54 KB, 600x400
>>27214521
Here's some consolation
>>
this is a very sensible, well-thought post my friend.
you received my full recognition.
>>
>>27214535
i feel better now

>>27214538
thanks friendo! have my hand gesture
>>
>>27214602
>tfw no qt will run at you to welcome your presence
>>
you either wrote a cringeworthy monologue
or something good and there isnt much point of typing
>this, originalo commentarino
>>
>>27214521
too much racism, misogyny, lgbtphobia, or too little?
>>
You probably typed out some tumblr bullshit. Die faggot.
>>
>>27214535
>outstanding
>standing out of something
>loneliness is the fate of all outstanding minds
>loneliness: standing apart; isolated

>using the counter-completing words in order to romanticise your situation of not being able to adapt in society

schopenhauer proved to be retarded

>implying thats really schopenhauer
lel
>>
>>27214521
Don't act like you care. Women like to be treated like shit. Do you think Chad types out heartfelt, compassionate messages? fuck no.
Treat them like the vermin they are, just don't let them know it.
>>
>>27214715
this is what i typed
>>27214059
>>
r9k doesn't reward effort in posts anymore.

2008-2010 is when you should have posted here.
>>
>>27214728
it wasnt a heartfelt message. here take a look
>>27214734
>>
>>27214734
holy shit literally,
Tryhard Fedora Tipper: The Post
>>
File: Homer_strangles_Bart_gif.gif (1 MB, 371x287) Image search: [Google]
Homer_strangles_Bart_gif.gif
1 MB, 371x287
>>27214734
Where the fuck are all you tumblr niggers coming from?
>>
>>27214758
>>27214778
how is it tumblr? what is your counter argument?
>>
>>27214825
Who are you typing this to? Some dumb basic bitch Stacy or someone with more intellect?
Know who you're talking to and how they will perceive the message. Stacy will not take you seriously because she is too dumb to comprehend, and therefore won't relate to you. You'd have to be talking to a grad student to get anything out the conversation.
Either way it's pretty fucking euphoric.
>>
>>27214895
i was replyin to the OP, who is a guy askin about womans rape fantasies

>Either way it's pretty fucking euphoric.
that sounds like a compliment. thanks mane
>>
File: 1352091331043.jpg (2 KB, 126x97) Image search: [Google]
1352091331043.jpg
2 KB, 126x97
>>27214734

tbqhwy mi familia, lern2paragraph
>>
>>27215090
because culturally they are repressed at most of the areas of life since the beginning of the time. the fact that they are much weaker than man now is caused by the societies dictated role over woman. if you check the homo erectus age, you will see that man and woman are very similar in appearance. with the division of roles in time, they become more of what men wanted from them, while men become more what woman wanted from them with sexual selection. so the man got more muscular, handsome, intellectual and analytical, while woman got more hour-glass figure, beautiful, weaker and lost their body hair. but, in subconscious, we all have our natural sides. both feminine and masculine. since their masculine side is repressed for millions of years, and that is carried to this day with out genes; as a way of relief of tension in their subconscious masculine side, they developed sub-masochistic fantasies. this also makes them more functioning in their daily lives, just like any other person who releases their tension with sexual fantasies. if it is not released, it generally shows itself as unnatural actions or attitudes in our lifes.

better?
>>
>>27215090
>>27215122
no it doesnt put the space before first sentence see
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.