[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /normie who spent too much time on r9k and actually got autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1457249237556.jpg (36 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1457249237556.jpg
36 KB, 511x428
who /normie who spent too much time on r9k and actually got autism now/
>>
>>27214158
ellaborate
...orig
>>
why is there a desktop in that pic?

who the hell uses a desktop in 2016?

laptop or tablet it should be
>>
>>27214158
yeah i just come on here to shitpost and i reckon most other guys here arent actually sperging autists just mostly cyborgs and semi-normies shitposting, but the 'robot' diction (roastie, chad etc) gets to me sometimes and i actually use those words in my thinking process unintentionally
>>
>>27214565
people who play games
>>
>>27214158
Here sempai, notice me.
>>
>>27214565
Try running Bioshock Infinite on ultra on that tablet, biatch.
>>
I'm spending more time here now because I have been single for a year and haven't managed to even land one date. Shallow bitches, all of them. I've messaged and talked to countless girls and all of them flake out and stop replying before we can even meet.
>>
ayy lmao

o r i g i n a ldrgtrsfgdg
>>
File: angrypepe3.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe3.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>27214418
>be me
>escaping autist mode
>actually have friends, get nice gf, play guitar in a band
>still kinda depressed but life is good so I enjoy it mostly
>drinking and smoking weed regularly
>friend tells me about 4chan and /r9k/
>start liking this place
>spend few hours daily on here for a year
>become severely depressed
>on therapy and SSRI's right now
>fight with father every day
>throwing furniture around the house from rage
>>
>>27214658
Also, don't have much interest in girls anymore. I have girls approaching me, but I don't care enough to make any move back so they all think I don't like them.

I know this sounds like bragging. But fuck it's just the way it is. Most of my exes have liked me for my outside appearance and left me when they got to know me better.
>doesn't matter had sex
>>
>>27214658
then why not leave?
>>
File: truth.png (95 KB, 1111x531) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
95 KB, 1111x531
>>27214686
Nobody leaves this place, anon.
I try to stay away for as long as I can, but I always come back.

And /fit/, my homeboard, is almost as autistic as /r9k/. Shit
>pic related
>>
>Be me
>Have friends
>Start lurking on r9k
>Lose all friends
>Start lurking on reddit
>Friends come back
>Attend uni
>No friends and been on r9k for past six month
>>
I'm /spent too much on /r9k/ and discovered I was an autist all along/.
>>
>>27214704
>mfw r9k is my homeboard
I should probably migrate to somewhere less autistic but I'm struggling to hold an interest in anything specific atm.
>>
Hmm, I kind of relate to it. I never was your average outgoing 'normie', but I used to be much more self-confident and less concerned about other peoples opinions of. At the beginning, I was considering most people on here posting about their loser life to be quite pathetic, but with the time, I kind of grew a sympathy for them. In addition to that, I've noticed thought unironically popping into my mind about females being dumb/degenerate, me suddenly getting slightly nervous when I'm around people or just being a lot more worried about my appearance and how it is perceived by others.

Leaving this place would probably be the best; ignoring its impact on me, but it has an addictive touch to it as if I'm being lured into my own demise by the seductive voices of sirens.

/r9k/ is essentially a vicious cycle that slowly eats away your confidence and turns you more and more into a degenerate.
>>
I was a sperg with a schizoid personality disorder before this board. Been lurking and shitposting on /b/ since 2006. . This place is full of cyborgs and failed beta normies who've given up after failong hard.
You are not a robot if you are not autistic, mostly asocial, socially inpossible and a gamma male. Deal with it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.