[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were your parents when they lost their virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pretty little pepe.jpg (129 KB, 501x572) Image search: [Google]
pretty little pepe.jpg
129 KB, 501x572
How old were your parents when they lost their virginity?
>>
i think even knowing the answer to this question is an indication of your autism
>>
>>27214127
lets play spot the insecure amerilard
>>
mom was 18 and dad was 20

>>27214127
How is that so? My parents were each others' firsts and didn't do anything until they were married.
>>
>>27214200
>My parents were each others' firsts and didn't do anything until they were married.

Your mom married at 18 Ahmed?
>>
Idk but I lost mine at 16.
>>
My mother I'm not sure.

My dad on the other hand was a fuck machine. When he was like 13-14 he used to fuck a woman who lives across the street from us when they were both young and she was in her 20's-30's or something.

My father had his first child just as he turned 17, my sister, and me, just as he was turning 19.
>>
>>27214209
She's a Mormon. Her name is Kim.
>>
>>27214235
is your dad a nigger or a white chad?
>>
>>27214300
He's a white chad, well was.

He was tall for his age and gave no fucks.

Even now, in his forties, women still hit on him, I've seen it happen which is a bit odd.
>>
>>27214443
did he have any other kids? How did you end up here with his genes?
>>
>>27214483
Yes he has four.

I ended up here through 4Chan in general but at a time when I was more beta and soft. I'm not so much any more but old habits die hard and all, I like the shitposting.
>>
My mother was 18

My dad, I don't know but he was an Armenian Chad.
>>
>>27214102
I'm an Oldfag, they were both teenagers during the summer of love and shit, so I guess 16 or so?
>>
They were both virgins in their mid 20s before they first met.
I'm not too sure about my dad though, considering he traveled a lot.
>>
>>27214102
My dad was 18 and my mom was 21.
>>
Probably around 15? My dad had many gfs, and I was born when he was 22
>>
My dad was 18. My mom was earlier in highschool. Feels bad man.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.