[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women are typically boring and unfun, and could destroy you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1426512806903.jpg (140 KB, 796x626) Image search: [Google]
1426512806903.jpg
140 KB, 796x626
>women are typically boring and unfun, and could destroy you with rumors and criminal accusations if they become displeased

>men are interesting and fun and are largely safe, but often only are only with you for your boypucci and don't care for you as a person

What is even the point of dating?
>>
>>27214028
There isn't any, really, if you can find some way to be sexually satisfied with males.
>>
>>27214028
To make them woman open up her legs.
>>
>>27214052
I could be, I like fingering myself and all, but I'm not a whore.
>>
I sorta dated a girl once, it was awful. I thought we would be be friends that kissed and maybe got naked together, but she got really clingy and wanted to be in constant contact, was always jealous, and would always elude to sex as a way to control me. But the joke was on her. I wasn't with her because I desperately wanted to have sex so she couldn't use that against me. I assume this is a common thing because after she broke up with me she and her friends called me gay for not wanted to constantly have sex.

I can please my dick anytime I want, why is everyone so obsessed with sex? Seems like a lot of risk for not much reward.
>>
>>27214128
congrats on asking why everyone is so obsessed with sex, and then proceeding to describe sexual encounters and sexual prowess

you are the problem
>>
>>27214210

This. Like he says, your what's wrong sonny jim.
>>
>>27214210
>>27214228
What? How am I the problem? I'm the solution
>>
>>27214028
>only with you for your boypucci
wat
>>
>>27214273
pronounced "boypussy", as in, the loose, slick, and ultimately fuckable hole of a slutty young man.
>>
>>27214309
Did you have to describe it in lewd terms like that?
>>
>>27214309
>fuckable hole of a man
wat
>>
>have gf
>fap mostly and barely want sex
>ball is in my court, 100% of the time
>>
>>27214374
>have gf
stopped there
>>
>>27214372
you heard me, nerd
>>
>>27214845
hey dont talk to me like that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.