[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise it is all one and you're it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 467x496
>tfw you realise it is all one and you're it
>>
File: graham.gif (135 KB, 184x185) Image search: [Google]
graham.gif
135 KB, 184x185
>>27213967
getting sucked into the void
help muh
>>
File: waa.png (34 KB, 403x409) Image search: [Google]
waa.png
34 KB, 403x409
True the man.
>>
>>27213967

how many layers of irony are you wearing?
>>
>>27213967
Feels good right. Now it's like you are talking with yourself whenever you talk with someone.
>>
>>27213967
Why do I get to be the part that has crohn's disease and you get to be the part that does not fuck fuck I want my money back I want an exchange I want a refund
>>
>>27215340
I like this feel the best.
>>
>>27215384
Karma of past lifes probably
>>
>>27215384
Just be sure to gain a lot of goodboy points this lifetime.
>>
>>27213967
I know this is true but how do I realise and actually understand it? I feel if I finally do, I can get off this ride.
>>
File: The_Seneschal.png (97 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
The_Seneschal.png
97 KB, 450x281
>tfw you begin to dictate the flow of events pertaining to your individualized perception of yourself
>>
>>27217468
Buddha senpai.
>>
>>27214081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPNdWnwuBDI
>>
>>27217557
tfw can't even hate those who hate me, because I see them as myself and understand the core root of their hatred.
>>
>>27217386
How can I earn good boy points?
>>
>>27217706
sucking my dick
>>
>>27217706
By being a good boy
>>27217765
also this.
>>
>>27217681
Why do kids these days not understand what the word irony means?
>>
>>27217765
>>27217783
Are you sure sucking your dicks will help with my karma problem? Hehe I'm not sure about that.
>>
File: dark lord.jpg (96 KB, 1201x665) Image search: [Google]
dark lord.jpg
96 KB, 1201x665
>>27217704
It's always nice to come across other fragments that understand this; I keep all of these things to myself because the vast majority of people will just laugh and deem me mad. But I can't hold it against them, how could I?
>>
File: pipi.png (58 KB, 272x298) Image search: [Google]
pipi.png
58 KB, 272x298
>>27217950
It surely will honey. ;*
>>
>>27213967
What does 'one' even mean in a universe where it encompasses everything?

Two, three, four...
>>
>>27217969
Never thought I would come across someone as myself, especially not here on /r9k/. I mostly keep it to myself aswell, but sometimes I do try and talk about it, in a vain attempt to make others understand. Usually I get called an autist and that's about it. It saddens me really, because this realization changed my whole perspective on life and has made me a whole lot happier and as compassionate as I could possibly be. Just imagine brother, if the whole world could understand. The world would truly be paradise then.
>>
>>27217704
So, you're claiming mind-reading powers?
>>
>>27218062
>I assume other people have the same emotions for the same reason.
>Usually I get called an autist

I wonder why?
>>
>>27218033
Can anyone address this?

Actual philosophers are careful to define their terms, to make their points as clear as possible.

People who think psychedelics provide any real insight into the nature of the universe tend to be as vague as possible to avoid scrutiny.
>>
>>27218033
The universe is One of many forms, experiencing itself as all the wonderfull forms of existence. Without existence there is no us, and without us there is no existence, both imply eachother. It's not possible for us to be anything but the universe itself. Where would we then have come from, and where would we end up after death.
>>
>>27218126
OP has stumbled upon pantheism.
>>
>>27218144
>The universe is One of many forms

The universe, by definition, is all forms. To most people it means 'the thing that has everything in it'.

>experiencing itself as all the wonderfull forms of existence

How can you possibly know this?

>Without existence there is no us

Without a triangle, there are no three-sided shapes. Holy crap. Genius.

> and without us there is no existence

Again, how could you possibly know this?

> both imply eachother

They really don't. Does a host stop existing when the parasite dies?

> It's not possible for us to be anything but the universe itself

We are a part of the universe. I'll practice the principle of charity, you're saying the universe is holographic, or like a fractal. That on some essential level what happens to us, happens to the universe, happens to the bacteria in our gut, happens to an atom, et cetera. That's at least an interesting, if not plausible, theory. You know what else could be correct? Any of the equally plausible, equally unfalsifiable competing theories.

>Where would we then have come from, and where would we end up after death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_mind

Nobody knows, not even you.
>>
>>27218150
It's not really pantheism though.

Maybe a subset of it. Pantheism, to me, is just the last argument against forms of theism. A'la Spinoza's "God OR Nature". Any quality you can ascribe to God, you can ascribe to nature. His was a response to what is now called the cosmological argument "God is the prime mover". "Okay", says Spinoza "Why not just call the universe itself God and save ourselves a step?"
>>
>>27218229
>The universe, by definition, is all forms. To most people it means 'the thing that has everything in it'.
The universe is indeed what contains everything, but nothing it contains can be anything but the universe itself.

>How can you possibly know this?
Because I know that I am the universe experiencing itself at this very moment through a form that we call a "human being". The problem is that the moment we give ourselves a name we separate ourselves from the rest.

>Without existence there is no us
> and without us there is no existence
All I tried to get across here is the fact that if the universe exists we also do, and that means that there is no "human being" and a "universe" separate from eachother. Both are the same.
>>
>>27213967
>you will never separate yourself
>you will never become a single soul
>you never be a single soul bound to destroy this world, not as a bad thing, but as your nature
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.