[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mentally ill NEET living with his mom here. I have been getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1434199238806.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1434199238806.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
Mentally ill NEET living with his mom here.

I have been getting really invested into the idea of making a game and be "self employed ". In fact I cancel all my appointments at the job centre(I just ignored the appointment) and thought to myself that being self employed is the only way since I will never be able to keep up with the regular working hours of a job, since I cant sleep + internet addiction + mental illness.

Now I know this was a pretty stupid and realistically I knew from the start that this would end in disaster, it just felt like my last hope.

I don't know what to do. I just got really invested into this but it doesn't seem to go anywhere in the near future
>>
If working at Mcdonalds is too difficult for you, maybe starting and running your own business is a little optimistic.
>>
Download Gamemaker and do some tutorials.
It's not hard.
>>
>>27214007

I have been making some money selling content over the internet before, it just took more than a year building it up and I neglected it soon after.

>>27214009

I do know how to use Unity and Unreal and how to program and stuff and I made some game, it's just not in a state I would be able to get money from it, if anything it's a demo.
>>
I just wanted to say I neglected everyone and everything just because I clenched on some stupid idea and don't do the same mistake or something similar as I have. I am sorry you had to see this.
>>
Yeah..

You definitely should apply for NeetBux so you don't starve to death when mommy is gone, and your video game start-up fails.

I'm speaking as a fellow person, who applied for, and received NeetBux last year. It's a very meager amount, but it's alleviated some financial worry.
>>
>>27213966
what mental illness

probably not an original comment
>>
>>27215027
I've got the memes which resulted in lazy bones.
>>
>>27213966
Believe in yourself. Follow your dreams. Never let yourself be held back by your fears of failure. Not trying is the only completely sure way to fail.
>>
>>27213966
>I have been getting really invested into the idea of making a game
you mean like a video games? lmao fucking faggot! you really are mentally ill!
>>
>>27215131
Nope. OP should definitely not believe in himself. He should cut the bullshit and get a job.
>>
>>27215027

Schizophrenia.

Still not enough to warrant NEETbux as they will just try to pump you full with pills and expect you to work because you take pills for treatment.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.