[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logically, how can a millionaire actress, female CEO, congresswoman,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: the-thinker.jpg (49 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
the-thinker.jpg
49 KB, 459x600
Logically, how can a millionaire actress, female CEO, congresswoman, or any other successful woman think women are oppressed?
>>
It's just a meme.
Doesn't need to make any sense.
All this left-wing SJW bullshit is a meme.
>>
>>27213901
As a matter of fact high tier professions like CEO are among the very few where women actually do earn significantly less than men.
However those are usually the kind of women who didn't give a shit about feminism so I'm not sure where you're coming from OP.
>>
>>27213901
???

Are you saying that if you yourself aren't oppressed, then anybody similar to you can't be oppressed? I'm not saying I personally think most women are oppressed, but your logic is a bit flawed m8
>>
>>27213901
Because women are retarded.
>>
>>27214067
I'm saying for a gender to be oppressed, there would be no powerful individuals of that gender, or at least very few.
>>
Some of them feel like they, or other women, have to work much harder than a man in the same field to get respect. That's somewhat true, but I don't think it amounts to oppression. It's a problem, for sure, and worth talking about, but oppression is a strong word used by women with a victim complex.
>>
File: IMG_8307.jpg (61 KB, 571x612) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8307.jpg
61 KB, 571x612
Feminism is just about social signaling. There isn't a logic behind it, and it doesn't have any defined goals so it can continue spouting the same shit regardless of how the world actually is. It's unquantifiable bullshit to make a scene about.
>>
>>27214217
This. Feminism is a cry for attention and pity from self absorbed cunts.
>>
>>27214100
When comparing the amount of women in power to men in power, there are very few women in power. Now, obviously there's reason why that is how it is, and it isn't 100% because of oppression, but oppression against women does exist. Too bad the feminist movement is such a complete joke you can't even talk about actual discrimination against women around the world without being memed on.
>>
>>27214270
Why do you assume women belong in power? Being a leader isn't a feminine trait. The problem with social justice is assuming all people should strive for the same goals, and that straight white male goals are more important than any other.
>>
>>27214304
I don't believe anyone should be in power unless they deserve it. If a woman is more qualified than a man and the man gets the position instead simply because "it's a masculine position" I'd be pissed. That probably doesn't happen often, I'd say something like that is pretty rare, at least in 1st world countries. But saying that women can't be leaders because a leadership role isn't feminine? That's pretty dumb, that's just moving the goalposts to a point where it's impossible for a women to be seen as a good leader simply because they're born with a vagina.
>>
File: 1451449420482.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451449420482.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>27214367
Women are not leaders, they simply are not. Matriarchs are very rare, and there has never been a successful matriarchal society. Leadership isn't a feminine trait, and that isn't a bad thing.

You faggots need to stop putting so much weight in leadership roles.
>>
>>27214432
All you're doing is saying 'women can't be leaders because leaders aren't women'. You're not actually explaining why being a woman immediately disqualifies you from being in any position of power. I understand what board I am on but if you're going to be misogynistic you could at least be smart about it instead of just sperging out and going 'WOMEN CANT BE LEADERS BECAUSE I SAY SO'
>>
>>27214490
You're the one sperging out, faggot. Stop framing this as if there aren't evolutionary reasons why men and women are good at different things

And you're the only one suggesting that women "can't" be leaders. It's not in their nature as females, that doesn't mean it's not possible. People like you like to discount the agency of women and act like it must be men preventing them from these role. Ignoring the fact that even when women are groomed for STEM and leadership positions, they go elsewhere, because they don't like those positions. Just like the "pay gap" there are explanations other than "muh patriarchy" to explain why women are not lining up to run for office.
>>
>>27214583
Except I'm not sperging out, you're the own who feels the need to post pictures lazily made from /pol/ and call me a faggot as if that somehow helps your argument. I also like you immediately go to 'evolutionary reasons' which is the laziest excuse I've ever heard because it shows you're really grasping at straws while also being really ignorant on history and why women weren't in power throughout history. I never said I wanted to force women into positions they don't want so I don't care if some women don't want STEM positions, in my last post I said whoever is the most qualified should get the job/position and you feel that women should never be in positions of power because you think they can never be on level as a man. Sorry to say it out loud but when you say shit like this it makes it really hard to take you seriously. There's really no arguing with you because you're so set in your beliefs that you immediately resort to name calling and memeing about modern feminisn, so I don't even know why you bother typing anything out if you're so concrete that you're 100% right.
>>
>>27214706
that is some hardcore redditing, anon

almost had me
>>
>>27214736
>I don't know what to say, better call him reddit.
You're basically admitting you're a dumbass. And once again, you resort to memes instead of actually explaining yourself. Why even post on the internet at all if you're just going to get mad whenever somebody doesn't agree with you? You might as well just not browse the internet at all. If I was you I'd call my ISP and cut off my service and save my money.
>>
>>27214802
whatever floats your ego, kiddo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.