[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got told she isn't a relationship person and doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 161 - nrPmjcr.jpg (16 KB, 169x167) Image search: [Google]
161 - nrPmjcr.jpg
16 KB, 169x167
Just got told she isn't a relationship person and doesn't see that changing anytime soon. Feeling pretty down about it senpai, what do?
>>
>>27213471
She's not a relationship person FOR YOU

You got rejected. Sorry, it sucks, it's true. Don't blame her for not liking you. Cut contact and move on

If she acts like a whore and tries to friendzone you 'anon where you go i miss you :(' tell her that you have feelings for her that she doesn't share and it hurts to be around her
>>
Get fit and get a good job. Then she will be on your dick all the time even if she doesn't want a relationship. When she does want one you will be the first pick.
>>
>>27213471
Her vibration isnt right for you anon. You see her perspective orginates from her low density, most likely a root chakra blockage. Shes a whore op, focus on your vibration.
>>
>>27213471
Time for your day of retribution.
>>
File: Kazahk girl.jpg (100 KB, 733x900) Image search: [Google]
Kazahk girl.jpg
100 KB, 733x900
op she's fucking chad and riding the cock carousel
>>
>Just got told she isn't a relationship person and doesn't see that changing anytime soon.
Not until she meets another at least...
Sorry OP but that was just girlspeak. She rejected you.

I have used that line many times myself
>>
>>27213569
Noone cares about your gobbldy gook. Tell us more about shit tests later stacey. R9k is our board and your kind will suffer in the uprising
>>
call her a whore
meet other whores
dont pay attention to previous whores
>>
>>27213588
Dude, you can't disrespect women. Your mom/sister are women.
>>
>>27213638
Don't think the 'I have a black friend' excuses babe ever worked..
>>
>>27213665
>babe
Have..
>>
>>27213638
my mother is a dumb whore too
i can disrespect whoever i wish
>>
>>27213471
Oh, same thing happened to me. I told her that straight up to be honest with me if she was just rejecting me or not, because if she said that she really just didn't want a relationship and I saw her holding hands with Chad within the next few weeks that I would consider her a whore and lose literally every shred of respect for her.
>>
File: 1287561117460.jpg (30 KB, 430x344) Image search: [Google]
1287561117460.jpg
30 KB, 430x344
Oldfag here. 40 years old this year. Yes, I know...

Dude, that's woman-speak for "I don't want to go out with your sorry ass." Pick yourself up, break off all contact and find someone new. You'll thank me for all the wasted months pining over her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.