[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I like food! Why do women say such inane fucking shit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457205567693.jpg (98 KB, 715x527) Image search: [Google]
1457205567693.jpg
98 KB, 715x527
>I like food!

Why do women say such inane fucking shit on their profile?
Of course you love food... It's like saying "I love breathing".
>>
>>27213181
>Of course you love food... It's like saying "I love breathing".
Found the fatty. Do you literally inhale your food?
>>
Because it's the only "interesting" thing they can think of. They think it's interesting that someone would say they like food, meaning they're very quirky and not like other girls.
>>
>>27213199
I've been told that's what people do in america
>>
File: 16-03-17_681_324.png (8 KB, 681x324) Image search: [Google]
16-03-17_681_324.png
8 KB, 681x324
>>27213181
because they're so quirky and random and cute and silly xdd
>>
>>27213181
I know, I just wish they would post actual interests. Makes dating sites so difficult. If not impossible.
>>
>>27213181
I enjoy the benefits of a functioning cardiovascular system <3

I Love Life :D
>>
>>27213181
>I just said I like food cause im a little quirky and silly haha im just down to earth and don't take things too serious please like me
>>
>>27213235
This actually made me kek
>>
>>27213181
Not really. Lots of people just see it as a way to get through the day.

Artists and business men see it as a nuisance more than anything.

I remember seeing an interview with Dio and he said he hates that he hast to eat cause it's such a waste of time from his music, and it all comes out the opposite end anyways.
>>
>women claim independent
>on their Can't Live Without they list their support system

lol..... why are they so stubborn? just admit you need other people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.