[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I could have sex, but I have a cyst the size of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2420857-2571372632-Dark-.jpg (148 KB, 694x362) Image search: [Google]
2420857-2571372632-Dark-.jpg
148 KB, 694x362
I feel like I could have sex, but I have a cyst the size of a pea on my dick, and I know for a fact this will scare off like 99.9% of women.

What do?? Is there anything I can do if I don't go to a doctor? I don't like the idea of people snipping around my penis.
>>
Post a pic for evaluation. Rn here could possibly guide you
>>
>>27212735
Dark souls 2 wasnt as good as dark souls 1
>>
>>27212735
Relax. I had two of those little shits on my balls. I just grabbed a pin, some ice and a towel.
>Put the ice on the cyst
>Use the pin to rip (carefully) your skin, take your time.
You have to open your skin enough to make that little white ball out.
>Squeeze that fucker until it gets out
>Clean the blood
>Use ethilic alcohol to prevent any infection in the wound
Or

Stop being a pussy and go to the doctor
>>
>>27212836
I really liked it a lot. I'd say it was pretty close.
>>
>>27212793
If you want to do it yourself, sterilize a needle. Heat it up and insert. Let it cool and pull it out and drain. If you want to get rid of the cyst skin without medicine you will need to freeze it.
The freezing will also help with making sure no more fluid comes back
>>
File: x.jpg (30 KB, 223x313) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
30 KB, 223x313
go to the fucking doctor u nasty ass
>>
>>27212852
They removed shit ton of stuff that made dark souls great. It doesnt feel the same.
>>
>>27212845
It doesn't feel hard or solid, should I proceed with this method anyways?

>>27212858
Man, maybe I really should just go to the doctor. It's be less embarrassing than a girl seeing my fuckd up dick anyways....
>>
>>27212871
>>27212852
why does DAS2 have so many NPCs????
i wanna play it just so i can meet all the NPCs.
>>
Dark souls 1 was a lot harder than 2
>>
>>27212872
Id recommend you go to the doctor. I went for another dick related problem. The doc just looked my dick, touched it a little bit that was kinda amusing, no homo a told me what to buy. Its not that big of a deal, really
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.