[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to this butthole, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: butthole.jpg (380 KB, 1828x3250) Image search: [Google]
butthole.jpg
380 KB, 1828x3250
What would you do to this butthole, r9k?
>>
>>27212697
Poop in it
>>
I don't understand some of you guys. That is a perfect looking innie pussy calling for my erect dick and your mind jumps to the shithole?

How could the place where poop comes out compete with a pussy? Why stick your dick there?
>>
>>27212697
Nothing, but I'd destroy that fine pussy though.
>>
>>27212729
lotta fags here
>>
>>27212697
I am just a little dick blonde white boy with a 4 inch dick at 20 years of age. There is no way I could satisfy her so I would call a Chad or Tyrone to give her pleasure that my tiny penis simply cannot give her.
>>
>>27212729
She has a nice butthole though.

Most of my attention would be on the vag, but I would still touch and lick her butt.
>>
>>27212697
I would pull her pants up and tell her that is indecent.
>>
>>27212729
Because you're not supposed to and it's hotter that way. Just imagine fucking her ass and such a perfect pussy is going to waste, throbbing and aching to be filled as its denied its purpose.
>>
If she was my girlfriend and we were in a long term, committed relationship, I would rim her.
>>
>>27212697
Is she white or asian? Depends on that for me.
>>
>>27212697
Usually I'm grossed out by vagina below the pristine butthole compared to glorious traps, but this is bretty hot. :-)
>>
>>27212766
I came, thanks anon
>>
>>27212697
splash gasoline on it and set it on fire
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.