[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I moved to my own place awhile ago. How to buy toilet paper without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: toiletpaper.jpg (2 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
toiletpaper.jpg
2 KB, 259x194
I moved to my own place awhile ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.
>>
>>27212618
Buy it with eggs and tell them your gonna go fuck some guys house up

Just do this every time you need TP and they will think your a badass and want the dick
>>
>>27212618
You just buy it. They scan it, you give em dah money, bada boom, bada bing

It just werks
>>
File: 1455269974326.png (125 KB, 640x832) Image search: [Google]
1455269974326.png
125 KB, 640x832
>>27212618
>go to McDonalds or any other fastfood with a backpack
>go to the bathroom
>steal their toilet paper
>free toilet paper for life
>>
>>27212618
Buy toilet paper in bulk. I mean a couple dozen roles at a time. This should prevent you from having to go through the routine too often and If anybody does ask, just tell the cashier you're helping buy supplies for a 4 day trip at a ski-lodge/holiday house where 40 or so people will be attending.
>>
>>27212618
Who's laughing at someone buying toilet paper?
Why?
I don't understand?
That's something everyone buys.
Inb4 'it's a meme you dip'
>>
>>27212710
Why would they ask? What the fuck is this?
>>
>>27212669
mfw literally yesterday i pitched a log in wendys and there was no shit scroll.
>>
>>27212761
Always check the toilet paper rolls before you shit somewhere anon
>>
>>27212779
I ALWAYS FORGET :,(
>>
>>27212824
Sucks to be you then. I always check
>>
>>27212618
why would they even laugh? wtf. Toilet paper is an essential house hold item. What is there to even laugh about? Yeah you shit and piss, so does everyone else... Just get one of them big 24 packs that last for a few months its what i do, its great.
>>
>>27212618
I know how hard it is anon.
I had to use tea bags because I ran out of tampons.
>>
Pretend like you're not buying toilet paper. Pretend it's something else. No one will notice because literally no one cares.
>>
Go in and only buy toilet paper. And a lot of it. And then at the last second of the check out, throw in some gum. They won't expect a thing, because they don't give a shit about you or what you buy.
>>
I once didn't have toilet paper, so I dipped my fingers in the toilet water and wiped my ass with my hand. Wasn't very fun, should have bought toilet paper.
>>
Don't buy toilet paper, that's for normies.. Just shit and try to spread your legs far enough, and eat healthy enough so that it's a clean exit.
>>
I used to be a retail wageslave. They don't get paid enough to care. After you leave the store it's like you were just another blur to them. Only people I even remember from then are the assholes and the overtly creepy people who wanted in my pants. Be polite and just keep it business and they'll forget you when you aren't in line anymore
>>
>>27212618
dude those people deal with hundreds of people a day. the chance that they will even be able to remember you for more than an hour at best is fucking microscopic.
>>
>thread full of newfags

This is an old, old, old copypasta.
>>
>How to buy toilet paper

????
>2016
>still not shitting in the shower
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>27213271
Why not just hop in the shower for a minute you idiot
>>
>>27213392
There are people out there like that. What's wrong with a little reassurance?
>>
>>27213427
I didn't bring a towel in with me. The only towel there was the hand towel which was my housemate's
>>
It's a tough issue anon. Try to find a store with self scanning and bring a duffle bag. I tend to do that for all groceries because I can't stand saying hi, which is expected of me.

The duffle bag allows you to carry more loot so you don't have to go there as often. Can probably do a year if you get a dedicated toilet paper run. Also buy the brands that aren't super soft. Lasts longer because higher paper density.
>>
>>27213462
Another important trick is to make it seem full. Put something ridgid in the center and secure it like that. Should make it look somewhat packed.
You don't wanna look like the weirdo who brings it along just because it's convenient.
>>
>>27213462

>duffle bag for groceries

Rip sides
>>
>>27213482
>try to give op advice
>laughs at me for giving a solution
There's no situation where he can't be presumed coming from the gym. Any fitness level works out. It's the perfect cover.
Screw you for trying to make us insecure about it.
>>
Haha look at this guy he takes shits

Wow what a fucking faggot OP
>>
>>27213506

It's a smart idea, anon. I just find the thought of carrying a big duffle bag around the store funny. I might try this someday if I need to load up on goods.
>>
>>27213481
>>27213506
I think you are cool and I like you
Keep being /kind/
:)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.