[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get female orbiters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 44842.jpg (261 KB, 1720x1280) Image search: [Google]
44842.jpg
261 KB, 1720x1280
How do I get female orbiters?
>>
Who are these characters?

Be chad and women will orbit you all the time.
>>
Be slightly attractive and post on /soc/
>>
>>27212547
>Be chad and women will orbit you all the time.

This. Or be gay
>>
Get /fit/. Go where there's no pretty girls (yes, doesn't matter if they're just normal or ugly).
Talk to them about whatever it is that's going on and never make a move. Might even reject a few, keeps them thinking you're after someone else (possibly them). Bring charismatic helps but just being good looking and normal is sufficient.
>>
>>27212533
Have a huge cock and/or have lots of money

This is the only way to have orbiters as a male
>>
>>27212547
>Who are these characters?
they are from a Range Murata artbook, I dont think they are from an specific series or anything
>>
>>27212600
futurythm
>>
>>27212591
Have a huge cock? Because women constantly whip my cock out in public when they meet me...
>>27212582
This guy actually gets it.
>>
>>27212533
Be tall white handsome and charming
>>
>>27212707
>white
Oh yeah forgot that one. >>27212582
>>
>>27212689
I was under the impression that an orbiter was someone who constantly hangs around you because they're trying to get some, guess I was wrong. Women check out the size of your package through your pants, they can tell what the cock situation is captain. But no, you know exactly what you're talking about I guess. Just fuck my shit ip I guess
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.