[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon why are you so sad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
>Anon why are you so sad?
>>
because im crippled and i'm not the happy kind of cripple
>>
because tfw no prime teen pussy ever
>>
Because I'm unappealing and uncomfortable to be around and feel like I can't connect with anyone. I also hate half of the things I do everyday and feel like I'm living my life for the expectations of others. An error in my brain chemistry is also likely a factor.
>>
File: pe.jpg (38 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
38 KB, 373x521
No gf. Completely lost interest in vidya. Living as a Neet because I got declined for the Marines due to my past and mental illness. No friends. Only hobby is my motorcycle but since I'm in Ohio I can only ride for a few months of the year. Live with my grandma in a 2 bedroom apartment in niggerland ghetto. Already been shot 3 times by age 22. I have no motivation to do anything anymore. Most nights I pop about 350 mg of cyclobenzaprine and just drift away.
>>
File: 570142128.jpg (25 KB, 527x296) Image search: [Google]
570142128.jpg
25 KB, 527x296
>>27212465
>shot 3 times

Nigger detected
>>
File: 1410314399585.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1410314399585.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
Have to drop outta school, addicted to drugs, unmedicated schizophrenia, friends all hate me, girl of my dreams keeps slipping away from me, can't get a job, near homelessness right now. Why wouldn't I be sad? I want to kill myself, but I have to write a book or something first, something for people to remember me by.
>>
>>27212499
I'm white, just live in niggerville. I was shot in a driveby when I was 17
>>
>>27212510
Or you can do something crazy and other people will write a book for you. Just look at most mass murderers/serial killers. Hundreds of books/documentaries/movies ect.
>>
I'm currently sitting near my stepfather as his life is fading away. I'm on night duty so my family can sleep, and so that if he passes away in the night he at least won't die alone.

I don't mind doing it but it'd be nice to have some robots to talk to though.
>>
File: jade pettyjohn.jpg (229 KB, 1500x724) Image search: [Google]
jade pettyjohn.jpg
229 KB, 1500x724
I'm not pretty, funny, talented, smart, cool, or anything else that would make me feel valuable. I have nothing to offer anyone. I'm just an autistic failure. On top of that, I like things that I can't talk about without being misjudged. /r9k/ is one of my few comforts and most people here would probably hate me in real life. Even if they didn't, I'd still be afraid of them and just want to be alone. Everything terrifies me. I'll never feel comfortable or content around other people.
>>
I have the nagging feeling that my unhappiness stems from something deeper than just the way my life is going - it's either some super deep rooted psychological shit or something as mundane as chemical imbalances, nutritional deficiency..something like that.

Because even as I cross certain milestones that I thought would be THE THING i needed to conquer, it doesn't help. In fact in a lot of ways it gets worse. I thought my acne was holding me back, I outgrew it. Then it became virgin status, that ended. Then it became finding a fulfilling relationship, well that didn't last - I actually craved being alone. I desire material things then I buy them and I don't feel that successful feeling for having it. I think that's what really being a robot is about. Actually just not being able to fucking be happy. I don't know. Wish I could just drink all day but I had to give that up because its bad for you and I'm very afraid of dying.
>>
My parents gave me the opportunity to study abroad for uni and here I am fucking it all up. At least most people in /r9k/ had financial issues as a reason to drop out but i'm failing purely because of laziness and bad habits. I don't deserve the bed i'm sleeping in or the food I eat.

I'm probably going to end up disowned and homeless if I don't killmyself before that happens
>>
>>27212331
i dont know what sadness really is
you should get away from me
>>
Because I don't have any Mexican Jumping beans. I want to watch them vibrate on my desk until one day they hatch into beautiful moths.
>>
If anyone wants to talk about anything
>>
>>27212792
>pretty
Are you girl.
>>
>>27212953
Where are you studying? And why are you so lazy? I'm currently studying at my home uni and am on track to graduate with a 4 year degree in 6-7 years total.. Due to laziness. I wish I could help it.
>>
File: 1436767235632.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1436767235632.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>people always thought I was sad growing up even though I never was
It's really all in the eyes. When you want to tell if someone's depressed, you're looking for that distant, slightly scared look in their eyes. Like they aren't really there, you know. That's how you see through the mask.

I'm sad because everyone I love is dead.
>>
>>27212499
more like average americuck
>>
>>27212883
I get the desire to buy something. Once I acquire it, its presence is suffocating, so I get rid of it. Once I get rid of it, I long for it.
>>
>>27213001
No. But if I was pretty I'd at least have something. I've never had confidence in anything. I feel worthless in relationships of any kind.
>>
>tell them
>they get sad too
>"damn anon that IS sad"
>they never offer to help or anything

fuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.