[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing vidya in my room >little sister knocks on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1452227031430.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452227031430.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>playing vidya in my room
>little sister knocks on the door
>"can I hang out with you?"
>tell her sure
>she snuggles up next to me
>I can feel the soft warmth of her neck on mine
>I stop playing as I inhale the scent of her hair
>I can feel our heartbeats
>it feels like they're synchronized as I close my eyes and feel a moment of intense peace and comfort
>"EEWWW I can feel your heartbeat!"
>she checks instagram until she leaves
>>
File: 32218128721.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
32218128721.gif
1 MB, 400x224
>>27212213
THAT'S IT!
THAT"S THE FEELING!

Like this gif of spiraling motion, you use your own energies to channel it upwards until the spiraling straightens out and pulls your rotation into a balanced line, like a coil.

Then maintain it, and for long enough that image of the rippling on the skin is EXACTLY what it fucking feels like.

They said meditation was bullshit, I believed them at first.
>>
>>27212213
Also that sounds like a terrible feel.
>>
>>27212213
>tfw no imouto
the worst feel
>no itouto
>no aniki
>no onee-san
also bad feels
>>
>you never had an older brother
god diddly dammit
>>
>>27212213
OP do you want to fuck your little sister?

not trolling genuinely curious that sounded like more than just brotherly affections
>>
>>27212294
What's it like to be stupid enough to be able to believe in this blatant pseudoscience?
>>
>>27212396
I wouldn't want to betray her trust.
>>
>tfw no sister
>tfw have to fantasize someone loves me
>>
>>27212213
>tfw have two perfect adorable imoutos
>tfw they compete for your attention actively
>tfw you don't wanna heck them despite them being gorgeous and having perfect personalities because they're my fucking sisters

Degenerates like you really need to reprioritize. Being a good oni-chan>degenerate fantasies always. No matter how perfect.
>>
File: 1454817100786.jpg (189 KB, 700x523) Image search: [Google]
1454817100786.jpg
189 KB, 700x523
>>27212407
I never said it did anything.
I could give a cold throbbing fuck about pseudo science It's just that this feeling is real.
Like induced goosebumps.

I'm not saying I can fucking punch through walls our heal a cramp with the shit.
It's just a really peaceful triggerable sensation.
Something I didn't think quite possible till I did it.

A good way to pass time you don't want if you can keep your shit together.
You start to feel a weightless spin and the sensation on your skin like OPs pic and if you do it right you don't get dizzy and you think about fucking nothing if you don't want to.

It feels better than sleep when you do it right.
>>
File: image.png (777 KB, 680x631) Image search: [Google]
image.png
777 KB, 680x631
mfw your little sister gets railed by Chad and Tyrone every day
>>
>>27212506
When I was a teenager and horny as fuck I used to have incest fantasies but that shit really goes away when you grow out of it. I don't know if thats actually normal but thats my experience.
>>
>>27212506
Incest is a crime only of convention.
>>
File: 1725964189430.jpg (13 KB, 114x141) Image search: [Google]
1725964189430.jpg
13 KB, 114x141
>>27212213

This is an totally an original comment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.