[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see cute girl passing by >give her a compliment >instant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1454308399977.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1454308399977.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
>see cute girl passing by
>give her a compliment
>instant regret
>shit why did I do that?
>she's going to yell at me for objectifying her now
>bet she'd be all over Chad if he gave her a compliment
>she doesn't yell at me
>instead she smiles, says "thanks", and walk away with a spring in her step

I think I need to get away from the internet more often
>>
and you didn't even fuck her you cuck?
>>
>>27211842
I agree, but remember
Dont be fooled by their smiles, quirkiness, and lies.

It's how they reel every guy in.
>>
I did the same thing this week. Complimented her on her shirt and she gave me a huge smile, and she has perfect teeth. I acted like a beta nice guy but it still made me feel good.
>>
She smiled because she was scared you might rape her.
Don't compliment woman. Ever.
>>
>>27212044
This. But it's easier said than done. I'm committed to doing alone but I'm so scared the second i find a cute girl who pretends to like me I'll get wrapped up with her instantly.
>>
>>27212044
>>27212449

I'll probably never see her again. It's been warm lately and she was wearing a cute dress so I just said that I liked the dress.
>>
>>27212081
THIS THIS THIS

Attractive women are well trained in how to pacify and avoid creeps. Smiling pacifies the creep's manliness so that he doesnt get offended and started stalking/getting violent

Unless you are tall and attractive, then the smile was genuine
>>
>>27211842
>>instead she smiles, says "thanks", and walk away with a spring in her step
I do the same thing when disgusting fat/old women talk to me.

She probably thought you were fat/ugly/disgusting.
>>
>>27212568
I find girls generally respond better if you compliment their clothes/outfits/hair rather than their body etc if you don't know them well
>your outfit looks nice
is a lot less creepy than
>you look beautiful
if it's someone you don't know very well
>>
File: 83724832x.gif (656 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
83724832x.gif
656 KB, 300x300
>>27211842
>sit around planning out conversations in my head
>finally build up courage to go to store
>walk up to the cute cashier girl
>order my stuff
>pay
>"You have really big eyes"
>what?
>"You have really big eyes"
>she looks at me and pauses
>"umm..."
>"yeah, just like my chinese cartoons"
>stupid grin on face
>"cartoons? uhh, thankssss"
>walks away behind into the back area
>I go and sit down
>I can see her talking with the guy in the back
>when my order is ready the guy brings it out
>the cashier always usually hands out food but she got him to do it
>never go back
>>
File: 1388377085826.png (820 KB, 1366x698) Image search: [Google]
1388377085826.png
820 KB, 1366x698
>>27212776
>"Just like my chinese cartoons"
>Memeing IRL
>Showing off your power level

You deserved that one, don't do it again, anon.
>>
Sometimes I smile to pacify creeps. Sometimes it really makes me happy. Depends on the compliment. Getting complimented on a really daring outfit by a strange guy actually meant a lot to me, since guys are less likely to "get" clothes. I didn't over-analyze his motive.

But you're right OP. Being on the internet too much fucks us up. Both tumblr AND 4chan made me feel like all men were awful. I spent time around actual, worthwhile men and it changed my mind. Enjoy the internet, come here for keks and an occasional echo chamber, but then go out and get some fresh air and perspective.
>>
>>27211842
>I think I need to get away from the internet more often
It's wise to have a healthy dosage of real life in between internet sessions, as things like 4chan can fuck up you view badly to the point it affects how you expect things will go down in reality.
Having a place where you can be anon and voice what you want to vent without serious repercussion is nice and all, and it's great to have some place where less conventional thoughts or issues could be responded to with advice from likeminded people instead of being met with incomprehension or shunning, but much like with practically anything in life it's important to do so in moderation.

The realization that you may have been on the internet for more than moderate amounts and thus it becoming a negative influence, is a good one, it allows you to try and find a balance again. I'm glad to see that, as until you do so all people trying to come up with advises or feedback can do is hope you'll be open to consider it; oftentimes that's improbable when the internet is all you have.
Good luck, Anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.