[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: autismus maximus.jpg (9 KB, 250x156) Image search: [Google]
autismus maximus.jpg
9 KB, 250x156
Who /nofriends/ here?
Anyone actually have friendships?
Please teach me and answer my autistic questions.
>>
File: sisyphus-bildreihe_1.jpg (68 KB, 934x334) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus-bildreihe_1.jpg
68 KB, 934x334
No one messages me or seems to notice when I'm gone. So say you hung out with a person and they like you enough to see you another time or at least said so. Is starting a friendship like creating perpetual motion or do you roll it up and down a hill like Sisyphus?
Are you supposed to message them every single time? Is there something wrong if they don't go out of their way to message you but you message them?
Do people actually hang out with lots of friends during the week even with work and responsibilities?
>>
Does a friendship ever feel natural or automatic?
>>
>>27211963
Of course, that is how most friendships are made I assume. I remember when I first met my (former) best friend was on the bus and he just sat next to me and we started talking about shit. But once people get older they rarely do such things.
>>
File: pepehappy.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepehappy.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>27211963

/weirdo/ here. I've talked to hundreds of people but only felt a real type of comfort with my friend.

I only have 1 friend but it felt immediately natural when we met. if I lose him I'm 100% fucked.
>>
>>27212256
You're correct. I lost my only friend since 3rd grade and now I have absolutely nothing.
>>
>>27211938
Most friendships are both people being enthusiastic about doing things together. But even in the best friendships, there will be times where one person has to do all the work, such as when the other friend is sick.

However, if you are the one making contact every single time, those friends may not be as close to you as you are to them.

>>27211963
yes, very often. People use the word "click" sometimes, as in "we just clicked" to mean that it felt both natural and automatic.
>>
>>27212256
I'm going to make a stinky crap later, and I'd like you to have it.
>>
>>27212326
My penis is making a "clicking" sound on the back of your father's throat.
>>
>>27212235
Excuse me, um, sir? My pussy stinks. Can I get a new one?
>>
you're not friends with somebody until your penises touch inside a lady's POON TANG!
>>
Who /nopenis/ here?
Secret femanon thread!!! No babydick robot faggots allowed!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.