[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop caring about women so much and focus on yourself. Build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: 1457806725603.png (211 KB, 513x408) Image search: [Google]
1457806725603.png
211 KB, 513x408
Stop caring about women so much and focus on yourself. Build some self esteem.

Care about what you think of yourself, not what others think of you.
>>
I always hate how people will ignore good advice and call it meme advice "be yourself" yeah it's not really helpful but it's honestly not that hard to find someone who will at least tolerate you.
>>
>Care about what you think of yourself

The problem with caring is that, if it's something you can't change, that hope eventually becomes your worst enemy.
>>
>>27211639
The problem isn't finding somebody who'll tolerate you, but somebody you can also tolerate :^)
>>
File: GUvW23N.png (77 KB, 694x801) Image search: [Google]
GUvW23N.png
77 KB, 694x801
>>27211628
I will start by not caring about what you think of me and just keep on caring about what people think of me.
>>
File: 1453560837627.jpg (42 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
1453560837627.jpg
42 KB, 600x632
>>27211765
Good luck being a cuck all your life
>>
>>27211639
What is your point? People shouldn't ignore advice that you admit isn't helpful, and that it shouldn't be hard to find somebody (when it clearly is for some people)? wut
>>
You fail to realize that the greatest way to build selfesteem is through social validation. Every single person who has confidence built it through some form of social validation.

And caring about what one perosn thinks of them selves is great advice for a person who wants to live and die alone -- OP, jsut shut the fuck up. You're repeating the same tired worn out useless piece of shit "advice" that does nothing but waste our time
>>
"You can achieve nothing if you forsake yourself." - Franz Kafka
>>
>>27211628
>Build some self esteem
I can't. The only thing missing from my life is validation from woman.
>>
How do you suggest I build some self esteem if it's that easy?
>>
File: 1457789162752.jpg (19 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
1457789162752.jpg
19 KB, 400x294
>>27212089
Women won't validate you when you're a little faggot who is so desperate to suck their toes.

>>27212080
>social validation
>self esteem

TOP KEK
>>
>>27212103
Exercise, eat right, get into some hobbies. Hobbies are a great way to meet like-minded people and talk about things you enjoy. Making a list for yourself and completing things on that list to feel fulfilled, treating yourself to new clothes or even go see a movie. Basically things to improve yourself and at the very least just get out of the house once in a while.
>>
>>27212106
youre pretty bad at shit posting
>>
File: 1429852400789.jpg (15 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1429852400789.jpg
15 KB, 224x225
>>27212125
You're pretty good at feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>27212106
Well I'm doing fine in every regards to life. So I guess all is not so bad.
>>
File: 1429854801363.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1429854801363.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>27212134
Okay buddy, sure ya are
>>
>>27212120
>Wanting to hang out with other weebs
Eww, no thanks...

>Making a list for yourself and completing things on that list to feel fulfilled

Feeling bad for myself and crying makes me feel pretty good.
>>
>>27212133
so is this the tactic you resort to, OP? kicking a dog while it's down?

you really are a useless piece of shit.
>>
>>27212146
Yeah but still, talking to someone is better than nothing. If you can't deal with people who are like you, isn't that a sign that you should try to better yourself?
>>
>>27212144
Why would you assume otherwise? Because I'm posting on r9k?
>>
File: 1455811427957.jpg (13 KB, 317x427) Image search: [Google]
1455811427957.jpg
13 KB, 317x427
>>27212134
Cry all you want buddy. no matter if I support you, or kick you. You will never change until you stop acting like the victim
>>
>>27212106
>>social validation
>>self esteem
okay list other ways to boost confidence
and watch how i show it will inevitably trail back to social validation
>>
>>27212156
>Yeah but still, talking to someone is better than nothing.
No it's not. Talking to someone you don't want to talk to is tiring as fuck.

>If you can't deal with people who are like you
Hahahaha. No.
I don't need to better myself. I'm fine the way I am.
>>
>>27212166
But anon, I'm not acting like a victim.
>>
>It's the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life!
>>
>>27212173
..? Dude wtf are you talking about? If you're fine the way you are, then you don't have self-esteem issues...
>>
>>27212080
As someone with a severe stutter I agree. People don't know what it's like to not be able to tell a joke, to say what's on your mind, to be anxious about opening up your mouth at all.

At the same time, life is long. All we can do is try to build other skills. This is significantly harder without social skills and social validation. I'm not sugar coating that at all. But there's nothing else to do in life except try.
>>
>>27212120
>exercise
check
>eat right
check
>get into some hobbies
check
>talk to like minded people
check
>make a list
waste of time
>buy new clothes
check
>go see a new movie
netflix, so check
>get out of the house
am a wageslave so check five days out of the week

and i still feel like shit. thanks for making me realize theres no hope, OP!
>>
>>27212204
I'm a dicklet, I'll always have self esteem issues.
>>
PLZ MAKE OP'S POST A STICKY
>>
>>27212220
At that point you might just be clinically depressed and a doctor would help. I'm just a guy trying to give advice not be a replacement to real help.
>>
>>27212223
Then use a penis pump, how the fuck is advice supposed to make your dick bigger.
>>
>>27212234
A doctor is literally jsut a guy like you who has read a few more books than you. Fuck off.
>>
>>27211628
DUDE NORMIE ADVICE SHILLING AGAIN LMAO

How much are you getting paid for this?
>>
>>27212248
Well then whatever dude, be a fucking piece of shit, like you already are. I'm trying to be helpful, no wonder nobody fucking likes you. Because you're nothing but an asshole. so do me a favor and just kill yourself. The world will be better off with less people like you shitting all over everything.
>>
>>27212244
Wait, you were giving advise? kek, I was just humoring your dumbass.
>>
>>27212263
Typical

Adios, queer
>>
>>27212263
>Want robots to better themselves

>Tells them to kill themselves

Yea, makes sense
>>
>>27212263
Wow anon, you really went 0-60 real fucking fast. Just chill out bro, gosh...
>>
>>27212277
Well now my self-esteem is so low due to some stupid faggots that I have no clue who they are in real life that literally have no effect on me but was trying to be nice by giving advice, that I'm just gonna kill myself. Oh no, you really roasted my ass, sure showed me lel top kek.
>>
File: 1453074159433.png (29 KB, 147x228) Image search: [Google]
1453074159433.png
29 KB, 147x228
>>27211628
for a lot of the angsty underage on here this is pretty good advice. for the actual robots its literally telling autists not to be autistic

at least you might help someone OP so dont feel too bad
>>
>>27211628
>telling birds not to chirp
This is you.
>>
>>27212303
Anon, your starting to scare me. Please, just calm down.
>>
I hate how everyone here is so depressed over not having a girlfriend. It makes it hard to relate to others. There are worse things I think than not having romance in your life.
>>
>>27212316
>If you're short, just grow taller. That simple
>>
I've recently picked up scuba diving and have been getting great at guitar... I still can't stop the downward spiral of negative thoughts.
>>
>>27212336
men are unlikely to get affection if they don't have a girlfriend. men aren't women anon. their relationships with each other are based on bantz and competition. girls will think their creepy if they try to hug them and they aren't dating.
>>
>>27212328
Shut the fuck you stupid asshole, no one cares about your little "oh look at me I'm so funny and quirky" bullshit. Take your ass off the internet before someone tells you something that your dumbass can't handle and eventually kill yourself over it. Hopefully this is the paragraph that pushes you over the edge.
>>
>>27212263
Not even him, but you honestly seem as much of an asshole.
>>
>>27212393
MAYBE WHEN A NICE GUY GETS PUSHED OVER THE EDGE, HE STRIKES BACK.
>>
>>27212383
I don't understand. I already get affection from my family and pets. The only use a woman would have to me is for sexual purposes. I can never relate to them on any meaningful level and so romantic relationships seem pointless to me.
>>
once you take sole responsibility for yourself, you take back your power and can take control of your life. it will take baby steps, but it'll be worth it in the long run and you'll thank yourself for changing for the better. you owe it to the people who care about you and most importantly you owe it to yourself.
>>
Insecurity and wanting to prove something to people is actually a great motivator. Shut the fuck you cause you don't know what you're talking about. /r9k/ needs to channel its anger and frustration towards women into something more construction, not do away with it. Anger is a good emotion to have. It's the emotion that gets shit done.
>>
>>27212386
Make me you cocksucker.

>Take your ass off the internet before someone tells you something that your dumbass can't handle and eventually kill yourself over it. Hopefully this is the paragraph that pushes you over the edge.

Go for it. Say your worst faggot. I love to see the type of shit you think would push me over the edge.
>>
>>27212442
I love you anon
(because no one will ever tell you that)
>>
>>27212336
>There are worse things I think than not having romance in your life.
Why not take this opportunity to talk about whatever is bothering you now instead?
>>
>>27212452
And here I thought you were gonna be creative.
>>
>>27212471
Because I'm not actually serious.
>>
>>27212430
>once you take sole responsibility for yourself
Responsibility for what? For the shitty way my life turned out? Because once I cam to that realization, things got even worse.

Take your self help advise and shove it up your ass you pretentious asshole.
>>
>implyingeve I like myself
>>
>>27212477
>Because I'm not actually serious.
Why? Are you scared that you might actually hurt me or are you scared that you can't think of anything witty enough?
>>
File: 20160106_000006.jpg (57 KB, 332x307) Image search: [Google]
20160106_000006.jpg
57 KB, 332x307
>>27211628
I've actually done this: started working out and eating healthy, got my college gpa up, accepted that I'm not perfect and don't need to be, aquired 5+ female orbiters, and am generally happy and fine being single. I've learned to enjoy my own company more. I think I've escaped robot status, but who cares, I'm me and that's good in my book. I swear you can do it boiz, but don't take my word for it. Find out.
>>
>>27212512
I've been fucking around this whole time. Not even like a "hurr durr I was just pretending to be retarded" I can try though, I don't know much about you so it'll be a blanket statement.
>>
>>27212539
Stop beating around the bush and just say it you pussy, I gotta jerk off and go to bed.
>>
>>27212297
>>27212298
that's normies for you
inconsistent sheeple of society
>>
>>27212552
Lol ok let's see. You're a worthless piece of shit, all you do is go online and shit talk people. When really the person you hate the most is yourself. We get it, your fat, your dick is small, or whatever thing you wanna blame your lack of friends on. We all know the real reason no one likes you, and that's because you're a fucking loser and an asshole. You think that someone as lonely as you would at least try to be friendly instead of risking dying alone. Apparently not you, you say fuck that and waste away laying your fatass on the computer telling "dank may mays" and impressing some internet faggots that won't even remember you after they fap to another 2d anime girl. I bet when you fap and the screen goes black you look at yourself and realize what a pathetic slob you are and realize how much you wanna kill yourself. You can't though because you're a little bitch and far too afraid of actually dying. So instead you waste away and waste time on earth being a complete degenerate piece of shit with no redeeming qualities. So tell me man, how I'm the loser for giving people advice to better themselves. Just because you're a useless piece of shit doesn't mean people can't be better than your sorry ass, wouldn't take much effort anyways. So don't drag everyone else down to your pathetic level. In fact kill yourself is the best thing anyone could ever ask of you, but you're far too selfish. So go ahead, be a piece of shit because I don't care and ultimately I will forget all of this, just like how everyone will forget about you.
>>
>>27212578
Yeah that was me who said that.
>>
>>27212552
Guess the nigger killed himself.
>>
File: neckbeards_arguing.jpg (37 KB, 460x241) Image search: [Google]
neckbeards_arguing.jpg
37 KB, 460x241
>>27212724
I'm not that anon, but pic related.
>>
Op how do I get the courage to do what it takes to build self confidence
>>
>>27212619
Thanks for the tasty pasta
>>
>>27212800
Ayy no problem my man, always looking to give out some good quality memes in dark times.
>>
>>27212619
Wow that was super lame anon. No wonder everyone keeps deleting you from skype and steam, you're boring and uncreative as fuck.
>>
>>27212920
I have no clue what even happened. When I'm on 4chan I let the autism flow.
>>
>>27212785

>having low self confidence in the first place

Why?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.