[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having a rare stroke of luck and getting a GF in High school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1456275831692.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456275831692.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
Does having a rare stroke of luck and getting a GF in High school disqualify one from having the title of a robot? It only lasted for five months, and I was like 17 at the time.
>>
Yes
Normie please leave
>>
>>27211470
Yes, only normies have luck
>>
>>27211470
Nah don't worry about it anon. You have my permission to stick around
>>
Stop worrying about silly meaningless labels
>>
File: 25036589.png (36 KB, 737x513) Image search: [Google]
25036589.png
36 KB, 737x513
>>27211470
How far did you go?

Pic related.
>>
Did you have sex? Did you cuddle? Were you able to make her happy? Was it easy to be around her? Is it easy to be a couple in public?

Getting a girl to say yes to you can happen to most people if the context is right. It's if you can actually be a bf that makes you a neurotypical.
>>
If you went anything above hugging/holding hands, you're a fucking normie shit.

I was actually in the exact same position as you. Are you me? I bailed because of sex anxiety.
>>
Intimate contact with a girl and/or one of them desiring you in any way, at any age, puts you leagues in front of the rest of us.

You are a normie. There are plenty of other boards here for you. Or 99% of other websites. Have a nice life.
>>
File: hoba.png (167 KB, 390x410) Image search: [Google]
hoba.png
167 KB, 390x410
>>27211516
>>27211548
It wasn't even a real relationship, to be honest. She was a ward of the state and stayed at placement house so I never got to see her outside of school so.

>No sex
>No dates
>No kissing either
>>
>>27211470
>Does having a rare stroke of luck and getting a GF in High school disqualify one from having the title of a robot?
Yes. If someone willingly cared for you enough to be in a relationship with you then you will never know the life of a robot or be classified as one.
>>
File: 1456100902359.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1456100902359.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
>>27212881
I don't understand how one stroke of luck can fuck up my robot status. I've been on constant dry spell since then. I don't even have friends, I'm soically akward people avoid me like the black death.

Like nigga come on.
>>
>>27213102
Because you have it within you to get a gf. You go against one of the core principles of what it means to be a robot.
It's like saying you're immune to a disease but getting it once and then trying to say it doesn't count. Ala, you were never immune to begin with and in reality you were never a robot to begin with.
>>
>>27211470
>ONLY five months
Maybe if it only lasted a day and you never fucked or kissed her
>>
people here will always make up more and more reasons for why you're not a "robot" or "one of them". don't pay too much attention to it. to them if you're not worse than them then people here have some weird inferiority/superiority complex
>>
>>27213212
Not him but I got laid twice in my teens because I was alright looking but then I started balding and went from a 7/10 to a 2/10 and I no longer have it within me to get sex.

Things can change.
>>
>>27211470
Yes. The only rare thing you are allowed to have is Pepes.
Just kidding, though.

Am I disqualified from robot status because I think romantic love doesn't exist?
>>
>>27213425
You're a failed normalfag, not a robot.
>>
>>27211470

Can't you normalfags deal with the reality that there might be a few rare places where YOU won't fit in and feel at home? You're not robots. You wouldn't want to be robots. A lot of robots don't want to be robots so why would you? Because you want to be special snowflakes and post about it on your Facebook? Because you saw some cool "memes" coming from here and you want in on the party? I know that not seeing your gf for A WHOLE WEEK (!) is devestating for you guys, but unless you come here to troll there is no point in posting that. Your pain is meager compared to what some of the guys in here are going through. It's like going to a cancer ward, demanding to be declared "suffering from cancer" even though you are healthy, asking to recieve sympathy while not really dealing with cancer, and all of this is just a disguise so that you could appear on some advertisements to save cancer patients and recieve attention. That's all you guys are after. Attention. You can't have it when a group of people isn't letting you in. Robots were driven to this board because you guys tormented them and ran to the ground everything robots created. The robots didn't ask you to leave, they left, but now you want to take their safe haven too. If you want sympathy go to /soc/ or /adv/. If you want to be a cool edgelord with rad memes to show off to your buddies then go to /b/. Leave this place to itself. Here is your (You), now fuck off.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.