[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can help you learn a thing or two which can hopefully give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 141549503623.png (707 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
141549503623.png
707 KB, 800x600
I can help you learn a thing or two which can hopefully give you the intelligence to hoist you up to the realization of why your problems exist in the first place. It occurs to me that you guys generally aren't very intelligent. I know this because the few people who responded to a thread I made couldn't understand my language. They assumed I was Chinese. I'll try to use idiomatic phrases and slang to help make you feel more at home! :)

Something neat in the English language is that we sort of take the logic that is used in algebra and apply it in formal speak.

Let's take a look at an example sentence. It'll rock your world:

>Sometimes, the only way that society can be helped is to give them a one-on-one crash course of their own behaviour detailing their logic and idiosyncrasies that they aren't aware they are doing, and propose an alternative social infrastructure that starts anew with a different philosophy, otherwise there is no hope.

Let's call a multiplier in grammar as being an main object that can be attached to a list of objects which begin with the appropriate tense needed to follow from the main object.

A basic example of this is as follows:
Altho you aren't very smart, I still accept you, that anon, your friends, and everyone.
I still accept is the multiplier here, because I can adjoin it to the beginning of each object (you, that anon, etc.)
so that the format looks as follows:
Altho you aren't very smart, I still accept ___, I still accept ____, I still accept ___, and I still accept ___.

cont
>>
This is the idea behind the use of commas after a multiplier. It separates the objects appropriately. In the same way, let's look back at our original sentence:

>Sometimes, the only way that society can be helped is to give them a one-on-one crash course of their own behaviour detailing their logic and idiosyncrasies that they aren't aware they are doing, and propose an alternative social infrastructure that starts anew with a different philosophy, otherwise there is no hope.

The multiplier here is
>the only way that society can be helped is to
so that if I were to parenthesize the objects, it would look as so:

>[The only way that society can be helped is to] (give them a one-on-one crash course of their own behaviour detailing their logic and idiosyncrasies that they aren't aware they are doing), and [the only way that society can be helped is to] (propose an alternative social infrastructure that starts anew with a different philosophy), otherwise there is no hope.

Let's break it down once more:

The only way that society can be helped is to ____, and ____, otherwise there is no hope.

Kind of neat isn't it? Now, you might be able to understand formal English a bit better! Any questions? I would be happy to help. :)
>>
If you want another sample practice, try to find the multiplier in the opening message of my previous thread (located here: >>27210334)

>There's nothing worse (EDIT: than) watching socially-oriented people like yourselves fail at being the only thing you value. It would be different if you acquired the knowledge of why being what you see when you leave your doors is dreadful and a burden, and changed your life of living as a recluse to your own confident advantage, but seeing that you guys cancel yourselves out with your values, and as a result you are simply not able, it is actually sort of funny as the folks who lurk and watch find pleasure in your misery.
The solution and philosophy is so easy, and you haven't figured it out yet. One day, anon. :')
>>
>>27211331
>Let's call a multiplier in grammar as being an main object
>an main object
>an main
>an
BTFO FUCK OFF BACK TO CHINA
>>
>>27211461
Yikes! I originally was putting "an object" but since the objects that it attaches to are objects as well, I had to change it to "main object" but forgot to change "a"! Good thing that wasn't an essay. Altho if it was, I probably would have proofread it a few times. :)
>>
>>27211487
but so anyways, whats the point of this thread?
>>
>>27211576
I am hoping to get you folks to think a bit more, when the gears start turning a bit, maybe you'll be able to come up with the realization that none of your problems matter. Hence, I created the previous thread to make it known that their values are some of the worst humanity has to offer (that being that which you see when you leave your doors [the social masses])
>>
>>27211608
> a bit more, when the gears
needs to be edited to
> a bit more. When the gears

Things happen when you move fast, but as long as you understand what's happening, you should be equipped with the tools to figure things out a bit. Society is mad. And you want to be a part of that? Madness.
>>
>>27211386
Why are you being so cryptic? How about you give me the knowledge and I'll apply it how I see fit. Why would living as a recluse be to my confident advantage?

AND HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO KNOW THE ONLY THING I VALUE
>>
>>27211653
Because you all are mourning over your same inabilities. I haven't seen one insightful thread here. That is because you are all close to replicas of each other.

>Why would living as a recluse be to my confident advantage?
The fact that you're asking this proves my point. You don't see the advantages of being reclusive. 1) You are given the vast infinitude of silence to think about things. 2) You start piecing things together. 3) You eventually realize that the behaviour and values you are witnessing in 99.9% of the people are absolutely mad. 4) You should no longer care to be like them. 5) You gain the confidence to live your life independently of them, but maybe not independently of those who have shared the same realization as you.
>>
>>27211653
Also, I'm not going to spoonfeed you all the answers. You need to start using your own head to make some conclusions /rationally/ about what you're witnessing because it is only then you feel the empowering force of the logic which only boosts you further. When I say rationally, I'm referring to the general scope of philosophy: The premises and foundations which form your reasoning and lead you to an indisputable conclusion.

I'm going to tell you, though, that your "tfw no gf", "I want a Ferrari" and other problems you face are so unimportant and meaningless. Like I cannot believe that I have been forced to live in a world like this that just doesn't get it.
>>
>>27211818
out of curiosity, have you done any psychedelics recently?
>>
>>27211818
I get it. I'm a cynic. I think society is a perversion of nature, however I need to participate in it to survive, to reproduce. Biological imperative. The free ride isn't going to last forever.

You'd think the knowledge that my shitty decisionmaking is going to result in my lifeless corpse in a casket by 30 would light a fire under my ass, but it doesn't. You'd think the knowledge that people harbor pure contempt and hatred for me because I'm a lazy leech would light the fire, but it doesn't.

My problems might be trivial but I don't whine about them, I understand your frustration in the face of my incompetence though. It's always one step forward two steps back. I know what needs to be done, I've always known.
>>
File: NEETblueshade.jpg (108 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueshade.jpg
108 KB, 409x409
You know the best thing about OP's useless post? I read it all and I'm still going to be a NEET.

Sorry wagecuck
>>
>>27212017
I do not do drugs. I've had maybe 4 or 5 joints of marijuana in my lifetime.

The high you get from piecing things together is unlike any high you get from ingesting physical substances.

I suspect the reason people generally assume drugs are involved is because they don't realize that those people who took drugs made their own realization that there is more to life than what you see. There is something beyond ourselves and what we know. Maybe you need to have this realization first, so maybe if you can't think on your own that you should try something psychedelic and get this same basic realization that all druggies have made and begin there.

Start by asking yourself things like "What makes us all similar?" "What makes us all different?" "What are some of the primitive desires we all have?" and think about what would happen as a result of these things you come up with. Start thinking about things in a general sense and things get a bit clearer.

Every day I have to remind myself that this is the world we live in: One that mostly cares about hollywood, gossip, what their friends are doing, being loved, fitting in, cars, sports, movies, theatre, "acting", being someone you are not. Maybe start by asking "What is the real me behind this facade I put up all day?"
>>
File: 1458054936365.png (42 KB, 304x359) Image search: [Google]
1458054936365.png
42 KB, 304x359
i dunno man. i guess linguistics is about as ubiquitous a science as physics or chemistry when you give it some thought.

i'm just not on you're level.
>>
>>27212101
with all that deep thinking, have you realised you're a pseudo intellectual yet?
>>
>>27212155
There's a clear definition of intellect and pseudo-intellect. Pseudo-intellect doesn't stem from any basis. Intellect does. I can tell you with the utmost confidence that my thoughts do have basis and have completely shaped my entire brain in a different way.

It's hard to explain logic to people who don't get it. It's always easier to assume they don't know what they are talking about so that's generally the road people go down.

Affirming once more that this isn't pseudo/fake. Please do a bit of introspection. There IS hope for you. Commit yourself to a different frame of mind and I think you'll understand what the true difference between pseudo-intellect and intellect is.
>>
>>27212101
Your drug is empirical data, feeling like you've made some sense out of the world? You need some real drugs, senpai.

I guess you've found your niche. If you're happy with it than peace be with you. I have to remind myself that this is the place we live in too. That these are the denizens I share the planet with. I'm just maladjusted and resistant to change. This is some serious 3deep material.
>>
>>27212196
Why do you spend your precious time in such pointless interaction with these... idiopathetic meat pieces?
>>
>>27212279
>precious

Joke's on you my time is worthless
>>
>>27212101
you strike me as pretentious. you are making some strong assumptions about me.

Why do you think your opinion is more valid than anyone elses? Because you use big words?
>>
>>27212309
So whats your purpose in life?
>>
File: 1410488190805.jpg (213 KB, 530x397) Image search: [Google]
1410488190805.jpg
213 KB, 530x397
>>27211331
>>27211335
>>27211386

Well, thank you for sharing, anon. I enjoyed that.

Now perhaps I could share something?

You're instructing a shadow person that doesn't exist.

I wonder though, if it's really your fault. Probably not.
>>
my dick is hard op what does this mean?
>>
>>27211331
Read about half this spiel. OP is platinum fucking mad over some trivial 'Butts shit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.