[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have to quit smoking weed for at least 2 years cause I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Have to quit smoking weed for at least 2 years cause I'm going to be broke for the foreseeable future, it's day 2 and I feel like shit, anyone have advice besides "suck it up faggot"
>>
>>27211300
I'd buy you weed if I knew ya bro.
>>
>>27211300
rob motherfuckers and then use their money to buy weed
>>
File: 1458180653024.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1458180653024.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
>>27211300
>>27211332
DID SOMEONE SAY WEED
DUDE
>>
File: 3490851134747.jpg (48 KB, 576x403) Image search: [Google]
3490851134747.jpg
48 KB, 576x403
>>27211300
> getting any kind of withdrawals from weed
this is why people dont like stoners
>>
>>27211428
It's not even that you get withdrawals, you just get pissed off and bored from not having the plant that makes you less pissed off and bored.

>>27211392
Fuck you Trudeau, where's our weed you fucker?
>>
>>27211300
give it like two days you'll be fine. I only get urges to smoke weed when I'm around people I used to smoke it with.
>>
>>27211392
yuh
>>27211332
It's of my own choosing, heading to school and I don't want to be living off of ramen for the next 2 years just because I can get high, even if it is film school and everyone else will be high AF
>>27211375
No skills to help me with that
>>
Keeping yourself busy is the best way. If you stick to your normal routine minus the bud you're probably gonna be bored/depressed as fuck. I'm assuming you smoke everyday? It takes a while to get back into the swing of things. Learn an instrument or a trade. Go out and do shit bra
>>
>>27211428
Never said withdrawals you clod, just not use to being sober, more of a social aspect for me.
>>
>>27211428
this
>BOO HOO I FEEL LIKE SHIT BECAUSE IM SOBER WAAA
as an alcoholic that actually feels like shit when i havent had a drink in a couple days you can kindly go fuck yourself
>>
>>27211481
>>27211533
You literally just complained about feeling like shit cause of not having a substance, so your point is basically fucking moot
>>
>>27211533
>alcoholic
>when I haven't had a drink in a couple of days
>>
>>27211481
Yeah I know, maybe in a couple days I'll try shit again, doesn't help that I only did school work while high, so I kind of have to focus on that first
>>
>>27211552
>comparing alcohol withdrawals with "weed withdrawals"
>>
>>27211428
It's just boredom and apparently being bored because you're not high is just so hard to deal with
>>
>>27211583
I'm not complaining about the physical withdrawals, I smoked 10-15 times a day, I'm quite literally changing how I've functioned for the last 5 years
>>
>>27211620
i have never smoked weed in my life begore but i have questions:

does weed make u more social?
does it really make u see weird colors and images?
does it really make every word in every sentence extremely funny?
is it possible to get addicted and would you (OP) are addicted to it? be honest
is there a way to get it off of the internet?
>>
OP, take extra showers, lift weights, and take a solid multivitamin and rhodiola if you have them. Avoid coffee and alcohol, they'll just make you more depressed.
>>
>>27211300
Do things that make you feel good that aren't weed. Go for a run or accomplish something.

>>27211788
You need to be 18 to use this site
>>
>>27211300
remember these feels
>would smoke a blunt or atleast 3 bowls before bed
>only slept when I got high
>felt it was a waste of high too
>finally stop cold turkey
>wasnt able to sleep properly for weeks
>literally would just lay in bed for hours
>weightlifting helps

Still cant sleep right
but when I get stoned I swear I sleep like a fucking baby.
>>
>>27211788
its kinda like turning off your brain for a few hours. You can trip but you gotta be pretty high and mixing it with alcohol makes everything crazy extremely recommended
>>
>>27211300
Suck it up faggot and do some light exercise and take cold showers.

I always get a bad mood, cravings and sweats when I'm out of weed but that doesn't last more than a few days before you start feeling normal again. The sweating always sucks the most for me.
>>
File: bender.jpg (37 KB, 660x465) Image search: [Google]
bender.jpg
37 KB, 660x465
Quitting weed can be hard. It's not the same as not smoking weed for a week or so. Prepare for a huge urge to smoke weed that will overcome you from time to time, and prepare stuff to do during this downtime, so that in two weeks, your not going to relapse, but just play this game or whatnot for two hours until the urge becomes weaker. Or better yet than a game, exercise. If you want to smoke you just go for a run.

Other than that, suck it up, and don't be a faggot, it's just weed, not heroin or some shit.
>>
>>27211300
Replace weed smoking with a another hobby. For instance try taking up running.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.