[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /never had a girl attracted to them before/ here I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: comfy.jpg (47 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
47 KB, 400x570
Who /never had a girl attracted to them before/ here

I know R9k is full of normies these days but surely there are others like me who have never had a girl like them or find them attractive in any way whatsoever.

And why do normies find it so hard to believe that some of us are fundamentally undesirable to women? Why do they insist we must be "ignoring unattractive women" can they really not comprehend that some of us aren't wanted by women?
>>
When the system works for you, you don't question it.

They don't want to question it OP, they just want you to stay in your room and leave them alone.
>>
Not me.
By the way it's not hard to believe.
>>
>>27211281
You must look like Quasimoto if a girl has never been attracted to you. Even in middle school and high school when I was made fun of all the time for being fat and ugly ligit qts and sometimes even Stacys have been interested in getting with me because apparently I was "funny". I never got laid of course because shit self esteem and autism. Even now I fixed the way I look alot of girls hit on me and call me attractive but its still impossible for me to get a gf because my mind likes to fuck shit up.
>>
File: 1456204534047.jpg (259 KB, 781x694) Image search: [Google]
1456204534047.jpg
259 KB, 781x694
I had a girl attracted to me when I was in 5th grade ;_;
>>
>>27211623
>because apparently I was "funny"
What did you do to be called that?
>>
>>27211623
No i think i'm around 5/10 and no girl has been attracted to me.
You probably had a pretty good face and good social skills.
>>
All of them have had plenty of girls attracted to them in the past and so has everyone they know. Even most "nerds" or "losers" have had girls attracted to them so the normalfags can't even fathom real robotics.
>>
>>27211705
I was a huge class clown because I was so ugly I had to overcompensate HARD. It was not even intentional I was just really funny and the sad thing is I cannot replicate my humor today because now people see me as more attractive and I cant overcompensate anymore. The wierd thing it almost everybody still hated me and made fun of me but they acknowledged that I was really funny and apparently girls began to show interest in me ranging from crotch grabs to asking me to watch a movie with them together.
>>
>>27211281

that would really suck

the only relationships i've had that went anywhere were ones initiated by the woman, either partially or completely
>>
>>27211726
I was a legit 2/10 was obese and with all the fat over my face I looked very ugly.
>>
never had it happen, I'm a manlet skeleton with super pale skin and dark hair and bags under my eyes throughout my school years from not sleeping. I mostly played GBA and never talked to anyone. Unless it was forced upon me through a class project I don't think I ever spoke to a girl in high school.
>>
>>27211281
I'm completely unattractive to women.

Normies are stupid and think that everyone wins. The system is meant to have losers and we are those losers.
>>
>>27211726
If you look like a 5/10 you are completly average. You have to have something that makes you more interesting then the average guy and being a nice guy doesn't count. Try being a athlete or something like that that fits you and you can get a gf in no time.
>>
>>27211786
What kind of jokes did you pull senpai?
>>
>>27211976
Almost all average guys get gfs and even most ugly guys.
>>
>>27211281
fuck off you ugly nigger. TRUMP 3 PRES 2016
>>
>>27211623
I have NEVER been complimented by a woman. Guess I am a Quasi
>>
>>27211786
>apparently girls began to show interest in me ranging from crotch grabs to asking me to watch a movie with them together.
Good news anon, you weren't as ugly as you think you were.
>>
File: don't understand.jpg (22 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
don't understand.jpg
22 KB, 298x299
This is me. I'm not very attractive, but I don't think I'm hideously ugly either. People are generally friendly towards me when they're forced to interact me and I've had guys strike up conversations with me before, but when there's no outside reason women ignore me completely.
I'm almost convinced that if you were able to track the gaze of any given woman within a certain proximity of me in a public place they would subconsciously look away whenever I got near enough, like a magnet repelling iron filings.
It irritates me a little when people on here say shit like "I never notice when women come on to me until after the fact" or "I had this opportunity but I blew it".
I would kill to have the opportunity to realize that someone was trying to come on to me. It's never happened.
>>
>>27213072
Yeah you just described my life pretty accurately.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.