[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never know what it feels to have a prom date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: a.jpg (69 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
69 KB, 638x960
>tfw you'll never know what it feels to have a prom date
>>
>>27211214
Even if I'd gone to prom it would have just been disappointing like everything else in my life.
>>
>>27211214
This is the one thing I don't really care about missing in highschool
>>
Jokes on you, proms aren't that common in Canada and my school didn't have even have one.

Although there were after-grad celebrations and I didn't go to any of those so
>>
File: b.jpg (91 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
91 KB, 638x960
orihinal na komento para sa araw na ito
>>
>>27211214
I went to prom. It was just with some girl I was friend zoned with. I wasn't planning on going but she was the one who asked. Most of the time she was dancing with other dudes. I think I just stayed by the food table.
>>
You're better off for it OP
My senior prom was one of the worst nights of my life.
>>
I did.

Prom was okay. I had a really frustrating road to prom and my date was more of a pity date. She was really god damn pretty and stole the show, super nice too. Like that 10/10 wife material type of girl. Way out of my league. The only issue is that she was a junior. There was a girl who I was interested in taking but thought she already had a date. By the time my pity date rolled around she didn't have one anymore. She would have been more fun probably but oh well.

I still had a date so I can't be upset.
>>
>>27211338
Is this bitch from some teleseriya? Or your sister?
>>
File: no.jpg (99 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
99 KB, 640x960
>>27211391
hindi siya sikat
>>
is this a subtle weridnose-chan thread on /r9k/?

and with new pics too
>>
File: found.jpg (104 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
found.jpg
104 KB, 638x960
>>27211494
a connoisseur is among us!
>>
>>27211214
i do
felt like nothing desu
at least i can say i did it
>>
Went to prom with a senior in my soph year. Wasn't half bad.
>>
>>27211214

i went to two proms
>>
Not worth. Paid for her ticket and got cucked. She danced mainly with other dudes. Tried dancing with other girls. They all said no
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR AMERICANISED CUNTSHIT
>>
Jokes on you. I don't go to my prom.
>>
File: 1454868429530.png (244 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1454868429530.png
244 KB, 500x329
Went to prom with this gawky looking slut who disappeared midway through the night.

Later on I saw her comment to some Chad on Facebook - "I went with anon, how embarassing right?"

Fucked her friend though on another occasion so it's not all bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 337x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 337x276
>>27211214
>Never went to prom
>Buddy sold me his AR-15 lower to pay for his prom tickets
>Winning
>>
>>27211214

I was a normie in high school and most guys dont actually have feelings for their prom dates they just treat them as trophies and its not really anything very meaningful for anyone, everyone whose jealous of them put in way too much negative attention
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.