[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I accomplished something today. I scoured the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: suffering.jpg (45 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
45 KB, 540x429
Robots, I accomplished something today. I scoured the internet for exercises that are easy to do in the bedroom, and did them until my flabby, useless body couldn't take anymore. And I feel good about it, even though it can hardly even be considered a baby step. I'm going to do it again tomorrow. Wish me luck.
>>
It is a step anon, a very big one.

Be sure to not overdo it and injure yourself, consistency is more important than intensity.
>>
File: peepiscontent.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
peepiscontent.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>27210533
Did about 10 pushups the other day and my arms went numb

Scared me a little, my arms have been sore right around the armpit for 2 days now, might do it again to see what happens though I doubt its actually helping my body
>>
>>27210556
>>27210556
This anon, you are doing very well. Trust me, its about longetivity, not intensity.

When you start enjoying the workouts/results, you'll begin to work harder, it will come naturally.

This is coming from someone who lost 80 pounds. Also realize, you will slip up every now and then. It's a marathon, not a race. You're doing well :)
>>
>>27210556
Thanks anon, I tried not to overdo it even though I worked really hard at it. I knew it would hurt and that if I pushed too hard too soon I could hurt myself. But I think it was a good way for me to gauge just how out of shape I am, so I can pick it up again tomorrow and on with a more well-defined goal.
>>
>>27210533
Just out of curiosity, what types of exercises did you do?

I like this idea, if anything to burn off some en
>>
Yes, my nigga, you're blessed
Take advantage, do your best, my nigga
Don't stress, you was granted everything inside this planet
Anything you imagine, you possess, my nigga
You reject these niggas, that neglect, your respect
For the progress of a baby step, my nigga
Step, step my nigga
>>
>>27210748
The easy stuff that I remembered from gym class, like situps and pushups (duh) and then I googled bedroom exercises and other stuff like that and did some of the things it suggested.
>>
>>27210748
just go over to reddit bodyweight fitness and read their faq
>>
Lol exercise does not accomplish anything. I go to the gym 4 days a week and walk everywhere but still am a loser with no human contact.
>>
>>27212207
I don't want human contact, I just want to not be fat.
>>
>>27212249
Human contact is better for you. But if you eat modestly and work enough that you sweat you will not be fat eventually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.