[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Fuck i hate women now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1457876856278.jpg (40 KB, 508x568) Image search: [Google]
1457876856278.jpg
40 KB, 508x568
Holy Fuck i hate women now
>>
>>27210390
I would gladly take the opportunity of both fighting in a war AND dying. It's like a deluxe package
>>
Oh, I see. If someone else went through more pain than I did, then I'm not allowed to feel sad.

By that logic, if someone has a nicer life than me, I'm not allowed to be happy.

I guess I just won't have feelings.
>>
Why it's true. And this generation has more LGBT stats then any other before
>>
>>27210390
> implying 'participating in war' is somehow a good thing
>>
>>27210390
>now

A little late, but welcome to the party.
>>
>>27210443

It's more socially acceptable now you Fucking idiot

The same number of people are born gay
>>
both are fucking retarded and involve you being someone's little bitch
>>
>>27210390
>gets mad when men don't show emotion
>mocks men when they show emotion

women
>>
This is true

Difference is we fight for Israel and mr. Shekelstein now instead of our country so I'm not risking my life for Israel
>>
Ever since they outlawed war time looting, there's no point in being a soldier, at all.
>>
>>27210421
>committ crimes against humanity and get off scott free by dying a glorious death in battle

Sounds like a sweet deal to me
>>
>>27210390
>there are no wars in 2016
>>
Yeah, it sure does suck that we aren't being forced against our will to fight, kill, and die in politicians' wars through the draft anymore.

Fuck off.
>>
>>27210450
Here's a white feather you cis white male :^)
>>
>>27210390
I have little respect for the military if this helps at all. I don't think its that noble, I think that those who join it are just looking for something to tell them what to do.
>>
>>27210549
What the fuck are you going to loot from dirt farmers? Their cum stained goats?
>>
>men should be dieing for us
>i mean wtf
>>
>>27210620
I totally agree. Most of the guys from high school who joined the military, most of the military guys I have met, and what seems to be the consensus for most people who jerk themselves off over the military, are very dumb people. These guys barely passed high school as it was. They are weak minded and directionless.
>>
>>27210390
Those "boys" were forced into maturity and society was starkly different from how it is today.

Also, western women complain more than anyone else in the world. They're the only one's constantly complaining about "rape culture" the "wage gap" or "slut shaming" and other stupid bullshit. They have a protest for every fucking thing that hurts their feelings.

Western women are the most privileged beings on the planet but never stop playing the victim.
>>
>>27210390
Here's a proof that shows women don't give a shit about men's emotions, non chad men are just resources for they

Someone could reply:

"1950's women: Good wives and loving mothers

2016 women: Egocentric sluts who only seek for attention"
>>
Girls in 1950 - 18 years old, didn't have to go to war

Girls in 2016 - 22 years old, still don't have to go to war and fuck 50 guys before settling on a beta
>>
>>27210742

Are you Spanish or Italian?
>>
>>27210390
>tfw my grand father shot himself with the weapon our fucking military provided him 4 months after being discharged.
Yeah they were so fucking tough right.
>>
File: female_fantasy.png (712 KB, 958x618) Image search: [Google]
female_fantasy.png
712 KB, 958x618
>men should still have to live by their gender roles
>but you're an oppressive misogynist if you think women should have to live by their gender roles
>>
>>27210550
>fighting nazis is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>27210633
there was plenty to loot back in iraq
>>
>>27210390

she's right though . most of you are pissed because of some screen shot you found on twitter or the red pill .
>>
and they talk about men and their out of control masculinity, then we get shamed for not being masculine enough.
life is too complex for such simple judgements. you need a little bit of snake venom to cure a snake bite.
>>
>>27210549
Jewish scum
>>
>>27210390
She's right, but what's ironic is that the women posting this are absolutely 100% against traditional feminine gender roles or fulfilling any type of feminine duties.
>>
>>27210633
What do you think they farm? fkn idiot.
>>
>>27210821
>implying I wouldn't be fighting as a nazi
>>
>>27210430
Just don't exist man, is that so hard?
>>
>>27211107

No she isn't... because she spends the majority of her time fighting gender roles.

Funny how she wants men to keep theirs.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.