[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't mods ban racists on this board? Do they know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
Why don't mods ban racists on this board? Do they know what global rule 3 is?
>>
UH, ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE BLACK PEOPLE SLAVES AGAIN!!!
>>
>>27210338
There's blatant racism all over this shitty site. They let /pol/ and /lgbt/ post wherever the fuck they want.

The moderation here is a joke, but I honestly think this is just a containment board, so the mods don't really give a shit.
>>
Because mods hate niggers too.
>>
If you ban racism the racists get upset and begin shitposting. This eventually leads to more racist posting.
>>
>>27210399
>OMG you said nigger I am so triggered I have ptsd ahhhhh
Do you think it works like that? Maybe on dumblr but not on here where we see that word 1,000 times a day. It means nothing.
>>
>>27210431
Just zero tolerance for racist posts site wide, it's not that hard
>>
>>27210448
then why make this thread you whiney nigger
seems like... almost... umad? yeah umad.
>>
>>27210484
Then you get an event like during the fappening where the entire site is full of whining and silly clones become popular again.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (353 KB, 2056x1370) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
353 KB, 2056x1370
>>27210338
Go be a nigger somewhere else OP. :^)
>>
>>27210338
banning racists would be fine if they also banned brown people. also faggots.
>>
>>27210338
Are you talking about all the racists or just the white racists? Because there are tumblr racebait threads getting spammed at all hours of the day.
>>
you triggered bro?
you gonna call the NAACP?
racism is love, racism is life
>>
Fuck of you stupid dumb niggers! Black ppl are basically monkeys so go back to Africa where monkeys come from and stay away from 4 chan this is our place! Dumb niggers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27210338
the global rules are like traffic laws. 99% of the time they're not enforced, they're there for appearances, and so that if they want to fuck you, they have justification.
>>
U mad that we're not afraid to say kike desu? or should I say Mr. goldmeister Shecklestein?
>>
Does holy cost denial rustle you too?
>tfw concentration camp deaths were actually almost all from typhus
>>
All I gotta say is free speech.
>>
>>27210629
Agreed! Fuck these idiot niggers they should stay on reddit where they belong! Fucking I hate niggers so much that's why I'm voting for trump he's gonna kick all the niggers out of America!!!!!!!
>>
>>27210588
>implying you can be racist against whites

Nice meme
>>
File: NIGGERPEPE.png (111 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERPEPE.png
111 KB, 500x392
I tried to be open, you know?
I grew up in a pretty white suburb, 3 black people in my graduating class, the whole thing.
Indians and Asians start moving in and start loitering in the streets and driveways, interfering with simple tasks like moving the car to the mail box so Mom can put her car in the garage. Just small annoying stuff.

Then I move to east Texas, where black people and mexicans outnumber white people. There, I am marginalized, isolated, and mocked just because I am white. Here I am, experiencing all these things that I was taught not to do to people who aren't like me. These stupid fucking subhumans don't understand that respect is a two way street.
Fuck that. Fuck minorities. Prove to me that your skin color doesn't represent the color of shit that you are, because otherwise I'll stay near my fellow white people. I at least can make sense of their stupidity.
Fuck niggers.
>>
It seems to have become an essential part of the site culture. I don't think such a move would really improve this place.
>>
It's depresing at how eager everyone is to take the bait on this board.
This is /v/ level shit.
>>
>>27210738
It's a taboo initiation kinda thing. It improves site culture by keeping normiefag pussies away.
>>
>>27210431
Yeah, like if you banned discussion of anime, people would start making a bunch of anime shitposting. It follows, anon. Don't try to make it sound like anything other than it is.
>>27210484
there's clearly a strong interest in the community to say racist stuff, not just some vocal minority, so why would they ban it?
>>
>>27210768
>Don't try to make it sound like anything other than it is.

I wasn't trying to. It applies whenever something the majority of a community likes is taken away.
>>
Retarded bait. Everyone who replied seriously should be banned, how about that.
>>
>>27210376
I love how racism is supposed to only be allowed in /pol/ and /b/, but it's literally on every board and mods don't do shit.

Yet almost any time I check dubs or engage in GET posting on any board, the banhammer falls upon me swiftly.

Seriously, fuck the mods.
>>
>>27211427
Yeah.

I think the mods are probably numb to it.
>>
>>27211427
>>27211720
Fuck free speech too right?
I guess we should just make it a hugbox?
>>
Jews took over merica.

You christians are now second rang citizen in your own country.

You should be a shamed of yourselfs, you fathers fathers fought for nothing.
>>
>>27210338
>Why don't mods ban racists on this board?
For the same reasons they don't ban faggots.
If they did that there would be no one here to post.
>>
>Posting a pic to make someone look like a bitch while being a little bitch yourself

Lmao
>>
File: 1452897219822.gif (2 MB, 450x243) Image search: [Google]
1452897219822.gif
2 MB, 450x243
>>27211427
>b-but muh feelings!!1!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.