[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we pretend we are on reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
ITT we pretend we are on reddit
>>
Is anyone else just NOT able to watch Scott's Tots from the Office? I cringe every time I watch it haha
>>
Bernie sanders just needs to win all the rest of the states by +15% and shillary will be out!
>>
>>27210074
Just donated 20 votes for sanders, who wants to match me?
>>
>>27210074
Only 20 more upboats needed to get trump to the Oval Office!
>>
>There are 2 posters in this thread.
>>
>>27210074
share your rarest pepes
>>
White people must be exterminated.
>>
>>27210074

>pretend

There's no need with posts like this
>>
>>27210111
I just phone banked and donated $30. Match me!
>>
I'm voting for Bernie Sandals because I believe he can make America great like the rest of the world.
Edit: Sorry a typo
Edit 2: sorry another typo
>>
>>27210572
You're stupid you still have a typo in his name.
>>
FEEL THE BERN!

My wifes son loves that meme! haha :)
>>
I just donated $100 dollars to Bernie's campaign. Christmas is coming up and between this and buying my wife's son a gift, I think I made the right choice
>>
I [35M] caught my girl[23F]riend having sex with another man in our bedroom
>>
>>27210733
You're so lucky. I still have to please my wife.
>>
>>27210387
Fuck off you fucking faggot. Why don't you say that to my face you little bitch?
>>
>2016 /r9k/
>pretending to be on reddit

Why pretend? They're all over the place, just like on /pol/ or /v/.
How would I even know what reddit is like?
>>
This is a Sockpuppet account because I don't want people who know me in real life to find out about my deepest, darkest secrets. I messed up and need help.

Well where do I begin?

It began 5 1/3 months ago when my wife suggested we try some kinky stuff in the bedroom. At first I was skeptical, but decided it was only fair because she was brought up in a very religious family who suppressed her natural urges. It started out with harmless stuff, like a finger up my bung hole, but we decided that we had to increase the kink so my wife bought a strap on. Quite frankly it was a fantastic experience, but it was not enough. We had urges that needed to be satisfied, higher echelons to reach, greater sexual pleasures, more debauchery to partake int. So we decided to increase our sex partners, 3 people, then 4 then 5, and so on, but it got a little out of hand when we started attending strange orgies where people smeared red stuff (fake blood I think) on each other and hooded men chanted in some archaic tongue. It was all fun in games until a stranger with a three headed dog appeared one day while the wife was away and said my time was up and I need to pay my dues. I told him he had the wrong house and closed the door, but he won't leave.

tl;dr: I think I accidentally sold my soul to the devil during a wild orgy with my wife.
>>
>>27211022
That's so fucking lame
>>
I am currently posting on Reddit, rather than 4chan.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.