[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell my mom about how much I hate being circumsised >bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bd6.png (40 KB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
bd6.png
40 KB, 200x207
>tell my mom about how much I hate being circumsised
>bought her a book "unspeakable mutilatons" last week
>she hung herself 3 days ago.

I fucked up.
>>
no, she fucked up
you just pointed it out
>>
>>27209928
Good, now she doesnt have to deal with you, you worthless degenerate cumstain, go fucking neck yourself
>>
>>27209928
if she was so unstable already it was bound to happen eventually

if she was that fragile something would have triggered her soon enough

and lets be honest, anon, how do you really feel about this? do you really care? i honestly doubt i would care if anyone in my life died

people die, even people related to you. you will persevere. either kill yourself or move on
>>
Lol that's funnynjjj
>>
Probably the only time your penis will fuck a woman
>>
>>27209928
Wow. You really fucked up.
Go to therapy
>>
Why would you do that to your mom??????
>>
>>27211150
why would she do that to his dick? she deserves it
>>
Evidence or gtfo
>>
File: restore.jpg (17 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
restore.jpg
17 KB, 200x320
How do I into restore?
>>
>talking to your mother
>talking about your dick
>talking to your mother about your dick

>what kind of faggot are you?
>>
Did she leave a note, OP?

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>step-dads raping my sister again in the next room

you think you have problems op? god I fucking hate him, he always pats her bum and says she looks so "womanly" and "grown up", as if we dont know exactly the kind of person he is. god I want to fcking kill myself, my sister came in my room last night and cried. she didn't have to explain what happened because we both know. I do'nt even know why this world exists, everything is so fucking evil

fuck this
>>
>>27211825
I know how you feel this kinda fucked up shit used to happen to my wife's son.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.