[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a message from oneitis >she actually started the conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1453980473972.png (533 KB, 857x797) Image search: [Google]
1453980473972.png
533 KB, 857x797
>get a message from oneitis
>she actually started the conversation
>"yeah"
>"k"
>"lol"
>"yeah haha"
>"ok lol"

Why the fuck do women do this? What the actual fuck?
>>
>>27209794
had it happen to me too. I figured that they were bored and are trying to squeeze entertainment out of me without inputting effort. now when they act up like that I just stop responding entirely. if they bitch about it later I call them out and say they werent contributing anything to the convo and to make an effort or dont bother texting me.
>>
>>27210013
It just came out of nowhere and I was excited as fuck, my messages were pretty much all several sentences long or less and I kept getting the same stilted bullshit responses right off the bat

You're probably right though about them looking to cure their boredom at other peoples expenses by not putting in any effort, she obviously did
>>
>ask why she never messages me first
>"idk I always forget to talk to people if they dont message me first"
>question if she even cares if I talk to her or not
>"idk I guess not"
>ignore her and cut ties, she has some kind of mental psychotic episode on me ignoring her
fucking stupid whores
>>
File: r9k.jpg (28 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
28 KB, 300x259
>>27210013
>>27210164

Making me proud, brobots
>>
>>27210096
yup, you sound alot like me. sad thing is though some girls just dont wanna put in the effort we do. better off redirecting your energy to people who do want to give/take evenly.
>>
File: le frog meme.jpg (19 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
le frog meme.jpg
19 KB, 403x195
Welcome to talking with women. It's like interacting with a boring lifeless consumerist chat bot with 0 hobbies other than netflix.
>>
>>27210281
Tell me about it, even trying to get her to talk about herself is a fucking chore
>>
>>27210164
I'd say girls now view men as an ubitquitous man ocean and they get the validation from one, the humour from another, gossip from another, golfing another and so on and to them its practically one guy. But if you're one of her guys you just want her dead.
>>
File: 1456622134152.jpg (30 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456622134152.jpg
30 KB, 600x800
I don't think we're supposed to be trying to get to know them through text, that's why they always seem disinterested. Texting fucking sucks anyway, and 99% of the time the girl is even more boring than me. I at least try to make jokes.
>>
>>27210013
>I call them out and say they werent contributing anything to the convo and to make an effort or dont bother texting me.

and how, exacly, do they laugh at you and call you a bitter virgin?
>>
>>27209794
its because she was texting chad but he wasnt replying, so she texted you instead to kill the time, knowing that you're her stupid little jester at the ready for her beck and call
>>
>>27209794
>tfw Colonel Tigh was literally a robot.
>tfw he still got pussy.
>tfw real robots are better adjusted than you are.

Well, I'm ending it all. See you guys on Kobol.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.