[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is the point in actually getting a degree if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: images-1.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
What the fuck is the point in actually getting a degree if you're ugly? Even if by some divine miracle I do land a decent job and make upwards of 100k/annum I will never find a decently attractive girl who will love me for reasons other then my wealth..
>>
>>27209710
Most of the world doesn't think this way. The will to live is stronger in most people than you. You get saddened that you can't have palvin while other guys and girls are willing to compromise more. It's just the way the world works jim.
>>
You're right OP let's kill ourselves.
>>
>>27209710
Wants girls to love him for something other than his appearance
Focuses on appearance of girl

If you're ugly, date an ugly chick and make ugly babies. There are lots of <5s out there who would jump at the chance to date an ugly guy.
>>
>>27209758
Because males and females have different evolutionary obligations, we focus on looks
>>
>>27209855
Girls like looks too, or this whole "Chad"/"manlet"/"tfw small dick" obsession wouldn't exist. Learn to love people for qualities other than their looks.
>>
>>27209744
I will never be romantically satisfied unless I'm with a girl on the same level as palvin
>>
>>27209890
I would, but humanity is superficial now and base everything on how good looking you are and is against anyone average looking. Don't blame me, blame the system.
>>
File: image.png (255 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255 KB, 640x360
>>27209904
Will never happen so just do us all a favour and kill yourself now you defective piece of shit
>>
>>27209890
Palvin said in some interview personality is the most important thing but her bf is a male model..she is more deserving of respect if she lives up to her claim and dates an ugly guy with a great personality
>>
>>27209710
Most people don't drown themselves in student debt because they want to have sex with one specific person that may or may not exist.
>>
>>27209967
Comments like this just make me more determined
>>
>>27210002
>drown

My uni debt is interest free and only like 19 you fuck
>>
>>27210037
>dick swinging contest

I'm not going to have any uni debt and I'm 18 gramps.
>>
>>27210139
I'm 18 to, what I meant is that my entire degree is gonna cost around 19 because my first year is mostly paid for
>>
>>27210017
If you were truly determined you would go out there and find a way for yourself to acquire a lot of cash. You would realize that with life comes compromises all the time. You would accept the fact that unfortunately life didn't make you look like the ladies man that women love. Yet you can still improve yourself in other ways to make up for it. Regardless of whether girls want you for your money or not you would learn to be happy with yourself since you would understand you have no control over most of your appearance.

And finally, you would get over this stupid girl and actually find another girl you can be with.
>>
File: n.jpg (412 KB, 740x1111) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
412 KB, 740x1111
Hey is that Marine Visconti?
>>
>>27210184
There's no go to 'get rich quick' method aside from crime, which is why I'm getting a university degree and working a part time job on the side (+student allowance)
>>
>>27210177
OK. You'll probably end up meeting people in college. As long as youre not hideous.

Plus if your soul reason for going to uni is girls then it's not worth it.
>>
>>27210336
>*sole not soul
I'm really screwing up
>>
>>27209710
Because being ugly and well off is better than being ugly and broke. At least you can take pride in your success.
>>
>>27210391
>he thinks getting a degree will make you well off
only if you make connections and/or are likable
>>
>>27210299
Going to school yet you are this obsessed with some random model who likely is up to shit that would make many surprised? Get a grip on your reality man. You post Palvin a lot. This is recent to ever since I saw her the first time on a /b/ thread I think in January.
>>
Just aim to do lots of hookers and cocaine Anon
>>
>>27210380
I would go to the university gym and start bulking but I'll probably get made fun off for looking like a skelly little kid
>>
>tfw got your B.S. for free
>got paid to get it, even
>starting Master's in the fall
>gonna make it for all the long-lost robots of old arcanine
;_;
>>
For fuck sake, there is more to life then sticking your dick in hot chicks.
>>
>>27210400
M8 I make 150k+. Don't need career advice from meeting faggots
>>
>>27210465
no your wrong

every healthy male between the ages of 1 and 30 biggest desire is to stick his dick in a wet hole. this is literally what we are made for
>>
>>27210400
Or are smart. The degree won't make money for you, but it is one thing you need on the way to making money.
>>
>>27210580
Degrees help you get a job simple as that, it's unlikely you will use much of the shit from you're degree on the job
>>
>>27209953
FIGHT THE POWER. Seriously, though, who cares what people think? If you don't have a gf they judge. If you get an ugly gf they judge. If you get a pretty gf they get jealous and try to steal her. What the fuck difference does it make?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.