[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can attractive girls attain robot tier levels of depression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1393883923286.jpg (67 KB, 480x563) Image search: [Google]
1393883923286.jpg
67 KB, 480x563
Can attractive girls attain robot tier levels of depression? Does Chad's semen contain a magic chemical that regulates serotonin? Would you swallow a load from Chad from your sister's creampie to find out if it's true?
>>
>>27209685
>Does Chad's semen contain a magic chemical that regulates serotonin
If it did, I wouldn't be so depressed.
>>
>>27209685
>Can attractive girls attain robot tier levels of depression?
no
is that all
>>
they can't because everyone wants to help them their whole life

to be a robot you have to realize that nobody cares about you except maybe parents
>>
yes. as it turns out topography of your face isn't enough to make life worth living.
>>
>>27209860
t. ugly delusional vaginal ham beast
>>
>>27209685
>women are incapable of attaining anything besides a man who will give them things in exchange for sex
one way or another all women are whores
>>
It's possible.
It's the real depression that is based on chemical imbalances in the brain and not something like not getting invited to a party.
Girls and women have always and likely will always receive much more help with it, however, as >>27209764 noted.
>>
>>27209764
Plenty of people want to help me. It just makes everything worse.
>>
>>27210363
>boohoo, all these people have sympathy for me and want to help me
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
I've seen a lot of obits for attractive young women. Mental illness affects everyone, m8.
>>
wtf am I reading

depressed attractive fembots were either abused as kids or are bipolar
>>
They absolutely can, my oneitis is on this level.
>>
I would say highly unlikely but, not impossible.
Like her brain chemicals are all fucked up...
Even though she could make herself a stacy
She views herself as a gross overweight neckbeard...

Dysphoria is a muthafucka.
>>
>>27210404
Lol
I was going to say the same fucking thing when I read it's post.
>>
File: 1455305981866.gif (151 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1455305981866.gif
151 KB, 720x405
no because "robot tier depression" stems from intense loneliness, lack of self-esteem, lack of direction, lack of purpose, lack of love

these are not things that attractive women can experience

an attractive woman will never be "lonely" unless she intentionally detaches herself from society
>>
No no no.
Near constant attention and special treatment makes it impossible.
>>
>>27210404
Nah, my friends try and help me, realize they can't and then I lose another friend. It's not the action of them helping me that hurts (obviously), it's when I lose another friend and it rubs in just how hopeless I am.

I'm not a girl by the way
>>
>>27211170
>I lose another friend
>another friend
>another

You obliviously have psychosomatic symptoms if your only friend isn't loneliness,
>>
>would I swallow chad's semen

That's the easy way out and I'm not a quitter
>>
>>27211254
It's a shitty feeling to be slowly, one by one, turning into a robot.
>>
>>27211360
You don't slowly become a robot. A robot is destined to be a robot from day one. We are born into this life and we die by it.
>>
>>27209685

Anybody can be depressed.
>>
>>27211585
Can you fucking read?
>robot tier levels of depression
>>
File: 1457246453383.png (547 KB, 644x486) Image search: [Google]
1457246453383.png
547 KB, 644x486
>>27211419
Aight. I'll get back to you in a couple months.
>>
>>27211677

Anyone can be that depressed. It's not an illness that reserves itself for a chosen few.
>>
>>27211677
Anyone can reach robot tier levels of depressed.

No but seriously people here aren't that special, not everyone posts about their problems on 4chan
>>
File: ConsiderTheFollowing.gif (500 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderTheFollowing.gif
500 KB, 500x374
Both males and females can be robots. Robotism is based on loneliness. In either gender, there are mental blocks that keeps even 10s from happiness with their psychosis
>>
Everything is perspective. Your situation is real to you. That's why someone with an otherwise good life could kill themselves over getting dumped and other stuff like that.
>>
>>27209685
Yes they can. I personally met up with a girl from r9k and she was the most depressed emtpy shell of a person I have ever seen. Insanely cute though, sucks that she's just shit tier mentality
>>
>>27210966
Yes but this is but one typeof depression, in reaction to a perceived lacking support from the environment. Seeing how important social interaction is and how much isolation hurts us, that's one straight way to depression.

There are other reasons for depression that find a root in self-loathing and perfectionism, where the person is at odds with him/herself and outside perception or support doesn't do a shit. The latter kind you can have even if you have a support network and it even happens quite often in successful people, people who are generally well liked but still en up killing themselves, see Robin Williams if you wonder if this kind can even exist.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.