[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, send me a picture of yourself!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1458043666831.gif (650 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1458043666831.gif
650 KB, 320x480
>Hey anon, send me a picture of yourself!
>>
Do it you fuccboi
>>
>>27209634
Heck no. I am disgusted by my own face.
>>
Man let me tell ya, it's all about angle and lighting. Do NOT use the front camera on your phone, unless you have a god tier face that will make you look like shit. DO feel free to take a mirror selfie, it may look and feel a bit odd but Damn will it make you looks better. If you have a nice neck/jaw, turn a bit to the side and be sure to show it off
>>
>>27209788
I promise my face looks gross from all angles. I have pig-like features and my skin is fucked up and terrible.
>>
>>27209609
Y...you first
>>
>>27209922
>they send a picture first
>they're hot
Now what?
>>
>>27209817
Well you gotta put SOME work in lad. If your genes aren't fucked then I'm sure some hot showers and face scrubbing will get you pretty far. Hot showers daily and scrub your face down with a sponge with some Irish spring soap on it, does wonders. As for pig like features, you can semi change that with the angle, try a few. I'm half mexican and white and inherited the bulbous native American nose from my father, it looks a bit better when I turn to the side slightly, and shows off my jaw. Are you fat?
>>
File: file.png (314 KB, 377x515) Image search: [Google]
file.png
314 KB, 377x515
>>27209941
>I'm sure some hot showers and face scrubbing will get you pretty far
It's not acne. It's rosacea. I put in work. I have five different creams and moisturizers I use and none of them are very effective.

I am not fat. I was fat, but I am no longer. I was hoping I'd have a jaw when I lost weight, I do not.
>>
>>27209935
>delete the account or app and pretend you never interacted with them
Done it plenty of times.
>>
>>27209980
Ah, my mom has that. Real shit mate. Congrats on the weight loss tho. Tbh if it really comes to it, learn how to makeup
>>
>>27209980
Use a black and white filter senpai, or just see if any of the filters help
>>
>>27209980
Eat less salty shit, a lot of my family have rosacea and after we cut back a lot on the vegemite it more or less went away
It was better at any rate
>>
File: 1347989899035.jpg (74 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1347989899035.jpg
74 KB, 601x601
>don't want to send a picture because I'm ugly
>if I act weird or don't send a picture, they'll KNOW I'm ugly
>>
I always send a pic of my cousin.
He looks kinda like me, if I was attractive
>>
File: 1409871991206.jpg (48 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1409871991206.jpg
48 KB, 624x480
>Tfw girl has sent me several tit pics
>Dreading the day she asks for a pic of my lanky pale body
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.