[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUP FAGGOTS, ITS ME AGAIN COMING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE TRASH,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
SUP FAGGOTS, ITS ME AGAIN COMING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE TRASH, FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID WAGEKEK MEMES, DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF BEING A FUCKING WASTE! I FUCKING HATE YOU STUPID SMUG RETARDED NEET FAGGOTS AND YOUR DUMBASS THREADS
>>
>>27209544
We have the same name and I am also a wage cuck....fuck off there can only be one.
>>
>>27209544
>working at McDonald's
Kek
>>
>McDonalds
kek
If you're going to make money, get a real job lad. How else am I and my NEET friends going to pay for our shit?
>>
>>27209663
>>27209544
I also have that name, huh.
>>
>>27209663
>>27209731
Just got back from my job interview at McDonalds after legally changing my name to Daniel yesterday and I'm honestly so fucking upset this is happening rn
>>
5th Daniel reporting in.
>>
>>27209544
What's with that sissy expression son? Trying desperately to hide your poor-tier genetics of thick negro lips?
please don't kill self, i'm sorry.
>>
>>27209771
why are you changing your name, from what, and why Daniel?
>>
>>27209837
welcome to the club robot
>>
>>27209877
Thanks Daniel.
>>
DAMN DANIELS WATS UP DONT TELL ME YOUR NEET TRASH SCUM IF YOU ARE CHANGE YOUR FUCKING NAME
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.